Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Awa

Gil would definitely sacrifice himself for Cath. Look what he did for Nick in Grave Danger - making the money drop himself (always risky going with no backup) and sitting himself on the plexi-glass lid of Nick's "grave" after they found out it was rigged with explosives, just so he could keep Nick calm.

I think that if it was for Catherine, he'd give the ultimate sacrifice because 1) they've been very close friends for a long time. 2) he knows Catherine is all Lindsey has left 3) he's a man and most men will do whatever they can to protect the women they love at any cost. Look how he shielded her against the gunfire in GVTV. Enough proof right there.

ETA:
That brings another question to mind: Has Catherine ever had a gun actually drawn on her? I know Catherine has drawn HER gun quite a few times, but has there been anyone who has actually pulled one on her? Yes, she was kidnapped (in a way) has been assaulted, roofied, in an intentional motor vehicle collision, and stood right next to Sam as he was shot...but can't remember a gun actually drawn on her.
I know I've read many fanfics where she has, and that might be clouding my memory right now.

Yeah I think he definatly would. He seems like that kinda guy. He's a caring soul when he wants to be. And yes, definatly good proof of it in G Vs Volcano. God I just love that bit. *runs off to search YouTube*

--EDIT--
I just love this pic. *sits ands pretends its Gris/Cath*
WPMH.jpg

Another almost touch from "Shooting Stars."

toushhh.jpg

He's definitely leaning towards her <3 They always tend to lean toward each other, maybe that's a sign of true love :D Or maybe it's just a sign of them wanting to be closer to each other :devil:

Erica...awesome icon. BopTush! (hahahah I remember trying to come up with a brilliant name and the best I could do was BopTush. lol)

Touchy moments, huh? Well, there are far too many. Anyone post the scene from Bad to the Bone? (The "hickey" scene?)

On the note that the writers were pro-G/C in the earlier seasons...yes for sure. You can honestly see that they're trying to put these two together, and then....I don't know what happened to them. (Ann Donahue..I miss thee lol) The dynamics have changed for sure and all they can come up with is "we have to stay with the times" hahahah. Since when did the times call for no-chemistry-relationships? :lol: And yes, I'm bitter about this whole thing.

I love this pic from Night At The Movies. Knees touching alert. Can't get the exact pic I wanted but this'll do.
knees.jpg

And here I was just like GET YOUR ARM AROUND HER NOW GILBERT GRISSOM!
arm.jpg

i no!! i LOVED the old seasons! all the flirting with ALL the characters... i miss them:( where have they taken all the characters that we love? WE NEED THEM BACK!!

as for gris sacrificing himself for cath... in a heart beat. gris is just like that, and aspecaily for cath. i'd love to see a good episode like that. or like what happened in GVTV... one of those scenes again. and then sara sees and gets jealous and rans to nick... haha, going into my own little world here:p haha

That SS pic shows another reason they need to be together. Cath is always drawing her gun to protect them both because he never has his.

ams - no need to sit back & pretend it's Cath & Gil. Just enjoy the fact that Marg & Billy are so comfortable with each other away from the set that they love being playful with each other - even when their respective spouses are right next to them. That's the chemistry that translates so wonderfully into their characters on screen.

I just remembered something from one of my fave ever episodes, The Strip Strangler, when she kills that fella for Grissom (omg why can't I remember his name, it was something stupid lol) and then asks 'you ok?' AWWHH. I love the scene in the diner too. 'I admire that' Yeah you do!

I love the fact at how comfortable they are with each other. I always think, they must both have VERY understanding spouces cuz they always kissing/hugging on set, not that i'm complaining. :devil:

lmao:p i'm not complaining either. haha

and that dude that cath killed to save her loving grissom, his name was sid Goggle. lol yeah, a VERY stupid name:p haha.

haha, just fix that pic of them kissing and make it into a wedding dress and tux:p

Sid Goggle, thats the jockey! Couldn't think of it. Ta for that.

I found an excelent manip, I usually *hate* manips but this one is awesome. Or is it not a manip? I dunno, it looks too good to be a manip! :confused:
normal_kiss1.jpg

And this one, just because!
CG.jpg

kaylyne said:
That SS pic shows another reason they need to be together. Cath is always drawing her gun to protect them both because he never has his.

That is so true. Cath's always protecting her man. I don't remember what episode it was but a cop told Gil that scientist never draw their guns to which Gil responds "I hope I never have to." He doesn't have to because Cath does it for him. <3 <3

haha soooo true:p cath likes protecting her man:p haha

nice pics 19ams87.. LOVE 'EM!! can't wait till i can post pics!!!

Can't remember if we've had this one yet. I was just watching the SpikeTV CSI marathon and they were currently on SOLV, with the cute little ending:

208cgtouch.jpg

Slaves of Las Vegas. Ahh, THE ENDING. :) "I've never told anybody this Catherine ..." <3 Actually, that whole episode was pretty amazing. Yin&Yang, Top&Bottom. Perfect, perfect. When Gil knows the fetish club lingo & Greg goes to Cath "Oh, he even has the lingo down" & Cath just nods. Makes you wonder what she's nodding at :lol: :) Not to mention that I absolutely LOVE Lady Heather :devil: :devil:

ams, that first pic is definitely a manip. I have no idea who made it, but that's certainly a great job. ;)

Speaking of SoLV, there's a game going on BTA titled what did Grissom say to Catherine and people are playing with their imaginations and telling others what they think Gil had said to Cath at the end of SoLV. It's quite funny. Heh. Do you guys think we can play that here? What do you think he told her? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back