Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

I agree with you, Anne. I find it interesting, though, that the way TPTB interpret the episodes changes all the time. They say something about an episode when it airs, but they have different opinions when the show takes a turn. So it isn't definite how an episode should be interpreted. It really depends on the viewers. The most important opinion is your own, and I always find something delightful when I see the show in my own PureJoy way. :)

Btw, I've always known what Cath and Gil are up to behind the scenes. :devil:

EricaSJ said:
I agree with you, Anne. I find it interesting, though, that the way TPTB interpret the episodes changes all the time. They say something about an episode when it airs, but they have different opinions when the show takes a turn. So it isn't definite how an episode should be interpreted. It really depends on the viewers. The most important opinion is your own, and I always find something delightful when I see the show in my own PureJoy way. :)

Btw, I've always known what Cath and Gil are up to behind the scenes. :devil:

*coughs*RomanticSmutQueen*coughs* :devil:

Talking about lines that wern't scripted, if you've watched Butterflied with the commentary on, I think its Ann Donahue who said that Billy also came out with the 'Hey Cath, got silk?!' line. There's something about that line that I loooove ;)

19ams87 said:
Talking about lines that wern't scripted, if you've watched Butterflied with the commentary on, I think its Ann Donahue who said that Billy also came out with the 'Hey Cath, got silk?!' line. There's something about that line that I loooove ;)

And didn't we love her reply: "Why, yes I do..."

That was a great scene. I wonder how many times G and C have "had" silk ;) :devil:

in Butterflied the look on his face was priceless when she said that guys need leverage referring to getting toe prints off the bedframe

I think he even replied.. "they do??"

I wonder what he ment by that??

hhunter said:
in Butterflied the look on his face was priceless when she said that guys need leverage referring to getting toe prints off the bedframe

I think he even replied.. "they do??"

I wonder what he ment by that??

Maybe he meant - I don't. I perform quite well without leverage :D :devil:

lol hhunter, I've been wondering that since I first saw the ep! Again, classic example of innuendo. Wasn't that exact line something like...

Catherine: I don't mean to embarass you, but some guys need leverage.
Gil: They do?

Hmmm...maybe Gil isn't one of those guys.

that's exactly what I'm talking about
almost all of the comments between each other are dripping with innuendo

Assume Nothing comes to mind too when he says to Cath (about the vibrating bed) I need some alone time... yeah right... :devil: ;)

Ahaha that's one scene I really love.

He must feel really hot in that motel room since there was just the two of them, alone, with Magic Fingers, and she was wearing that super hot tank top. He definitely needed some alone time or he'd have...*censored* :devil:

normal4x01319bn4.jpg

EricaSJ said:
Ahaha that's one scene I really love.

He must feel really hot in that motel room since there was just the two of them, alone, with Magic Fingers, and she was wearing that super hot tank top. He definitely needed some alone time or he'd have...*censored* :devil:

normal4x01319bn4.jpg

Is it just me or is it getting REALLY hot in here? *fans self* :devil:

That was a good episode. He seemed to really like the top she was wearing. Starting with the little wink he gave her when she answered her phone, then the vibrating bed (did she really walk out and leave him alone? I don't think so), and later, the cleavage check while they were talking out the case (you know why he loves sunglasses!):

kaylyne said:
That was a good episode. He seemed to really like the top she was wearing. Starting with the little wink he gave her when she answered her phone, then the vibrating bed (did she really walk out and leave him alone? I don't think so), and later, the cleavage check while they were talking out the case (you know why he loves sunglasses!):

You know, kaylyne, now that you mention the cleavage check...

What are some other instances of cleavage check? Can anyone think? ;)

I like the topic. Hmmm cleavage check. :D

This is also from Assume Nothing. Just proved us again that he's a big fan of Tom and Bob. :devil:

normal4x01128fc6.jpg

A double cleavage check? (x-ray vision, maybe?)

rofl I love that cap, kay. And your double cleavage check line cracked me up. I think, with that cap and that line, you just gave a whole new meaning to the term CSI.

CSI: Cleavage Scene Investigation. :lol:

lmao, now we have several different meanings for CSI. Let see...

Crime Scene Investigation
Criminally Sexy Individuals
Catherine Scene Investigation
Cleavage Scene Investigation

I love C/G shippers' creativity. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back