Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

I agree, Cathy doesn't suit her.

I'm still obbsessing over the tush scene in King Baby and that look he gives her. Oh lord, thats so hawt. He looks so cheeky. Absolutly to die for.

The look

--EDIT-- Just found this pic from the good ol' days of G/C never seen it before. Is it just me or does he look like he's puckering?! And the arm around her/chair weee

Pucker up

I love that scene from King Baby. Billy's expression is priceless. It was almost as if Marg wasn't expecting that line and he just threw it out there. Her reaction and his smirk are awesome.

I love that scene from King Baby. Billy's expression is priceless. It was almost as if Marg wasn't expecting that line and he just threw it out there. Her reaction and his smirk are awesome.

Hope nobody minds, but I just wanted to quickly pop in and say that that line was not scripted, and it was definitely an ad-lib by Billy. I do wonder if it wasn't a first-take shot, though. Marg's choking on her drink looked very natural.

Hope nobody minds, but I just wanted to quickly pop in and say that that line was not scripted, and it was definitely an ad-lib by Billy. I do wonder if it wasn't a first-take shot, though. Marg's choking on her drink looked very natural.
are you serious? lol, that's hilarous, i love this guy even more now. it's amazing how many of the shippy moments are not scripted, but added by the actors. i think it was George that said that Billy is the king of adding things to scenes and they all learned from him to do that often. i love that they have this unusual collective way of working in this show.

Definitely sounds like an ad-lib that Billy would do. However, I wish Marg would have had a stronger comeback than just "thank you". You'd think Catherine would respond with some flirty comment. But then again, Brass (in)conveniently stopped by at that point. *sigh*

That's funny that the line was unscripted. Leave it to Billy to ad-lib something like that. I guess he writes a lot of his own lines.
Yes, kaylyne It would have been interesting to hear another comment from Cath instead of just.. "thank you." but she was probably taken off-guard but it. I was when I heard it :D

19ams87 said:
--EDIT-- Just found this pic from the good ol' days of G/C never seen it before. Is it just me or does he look like he's puckering?! And the arm around her/chair weee

Pucker up
Hahaha I love that pic. To me it looks like Gil was trying to kiss Catherine but got caught by the camera. That's just cute. :D Hey those who have been watching Spkie, enjoy this week's episodes so far? :lol:

Gil loves her tush ;)

I love how they're constantly checking each other out, just cursory glances. And the way they touch each other, even when they don't need to - they seem to just like reassuring themselves that the other is there.

And that picture is hilarious. It's like: "Damn! Foiled again!"

Erica (and everyone else) Sunday on SPIKE they are having CSI Sunday starting with the Pilot

Season 1 was the premiere C/G episodes where we go to see into their lives apart and how their lives intertwine together :D

Now I wish i didn't have to work sunday, but, whatcha gonna do?

LOL Billy is so a GC shipper. Gotta love a guy who ad-libs a 'tush line'.

Hmm...if Catherine had said another comment rather than a 'thank you' what would it be? I think she'd flirt back, you know, ask him if he likes what he sees, and then he gets flustered...then cut to a scene in Gil's bedroom.

That's just me. What does everybody else think?

27dayz said:
Now I wish i didn't have to work sunday, but, whatcha gonna do?

LOL Billy is so a GC shipper. Gotta love a guy who ad-libs a 'tush line'.

Hmm...if Catherine had said another comment rather than a 'thank you' what would it be? I think she'd flirt back, you know, ask him if he likes what he sees, and then he gets flustered...then cut to a scene in Gil's bedroom.

That's just me. What does everybody else think?

I think both Marg and Billy are GC shippers. They've both been very pro-GC before.

However, I think they'd prefer it to happen off-screen and not on the show. Billy has always said that the show is about the science and not the relationships.

That being said, I love your idea ;)

But you can't help but notice the relationships between the characters, hence the whole shipper central forum. I'm not saying that TPTB should devote a whole episode showcasing a relationship, just that they shouldn't neglect the personal lives of these characters (like they have been doing with GC friendship Grrr).

Besides, thinking about it now, I think its more fun for the fans if things did happen offscreen (as most of us GCers suspected it did in the early seasons) . It gives us the chance to imagine what goes on behind closed doors. I like that idea. That's probably why I'm opposed to the idea of a canon ship. It's funner (yes it is a word!) for the fans to pick apart episodes to find hints hinting towards their pairing. I liked trying to look underneath an episode to see what it said about GC. As of late, that's been very difficult. Grr.

Does that make sense?

I agree with you 27days
I like to see subtle hints and gestures of a relationship. That was true of Cath and Gil in the first few seasons. We got to see how their lives crossed. I recall the scene, I can't remember what episode :eek: where Eddie comes to the lab and he and Cath get into a fight and Grissom steps in between them to break it up.
Eddie then says..."I always knew you two had a thing."
That right there delves DEEP into the Cath/Grissom relationship

I like the idea that we don't know what goes on behind closed door, only hints here and there of a relationship

So yes 27days it does make sense :D

Yeah it does make sense 27dayz. I'd like G/C to be cannon but we do have fun decifering episodes to suit our G/Cness!

Marg & Billy are soooooooooo G/C shippers. ;)

I was watching this documentary of behind the scenes of CSI (I think it was filmed in like S2/3ish) and Marg was on it, they questioned her about Cath and Grissoms relationship and if it was ever going to go any further, and she said 'who knows!!' with a little hint in her eye! Damn TPTB, Marg wanted it lol.

It does make sense, 27dayz.

However, I still think if you keep looking hard enough, you can see bits of GC, even now.

I like interpreting things different ways than the episodes intended - because you never know what G and C are up to behind the scenes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back