Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

what season are you on ams? and don't go there with the shaving scene... it's not WHO shaved him, it's that IT WAS DONE!!

and I don't like Gilbert either, although Grissom is a lab geek, Gilbert sounds WWAAAYYY to much like a nerd.
Same with the Cathy name. I prefer Cath or Catherine. It does sound classier Bev
and I thought Sara only called Catherine Cat once in Lady Heather's Box

Max called Brass Jimbo LMFAO!!! :lol: Now that's really dorky. Gilbert is Grissom's real name right?

As for the tush!checks.. this is one of my faves.. everyone is checking out Gil's tush. lol.

2x02251lj0.jpg

Actually, Sara has done it a handful of times. I remember Up in Smoke, and I think there were a couple more. But anyway, that's for a different thread.

My question is: Which does Gil use more - "Cath" or "Catherine"? I remember once (Bite Me, I think) that he addressed her as Ms. Willows.

I love that picture, Hottie! I'd be standing there drooling if I had the chance to check his tushie!

hhunter - i've watched CSI in a *very* whacked out way. I've seen S1 - 5and a half (im working my way through part 2 of S5 as we speak) and i've seen 1 episode of S6 (Poppin' Tags) and i've seen 5 episodes of S7 (the episodes they've shown in UK) lol. Jeez, that's complicated. But I wanted to watch the shaving scene (GRRRR) before it was shown over here so I wouldn't smash my TV with a hammer while watching LOL. I'm jokin, twasn't that bad I s'pose.

Kaylyne - I think G uses Cath in more informal convosations and Catherine when they're being more serious or arguing. He's called her 'dear' twice (Cross Jurisdictions & Jackpot) and i'm particularly fond of that one hehehe :devil:

Okay, GGgirl, that pic is hilarious! I think however, she may bec checking out Grissom Jr rather than the tush ROFLMAO!

And Hottie that pic is just....AWESOME. I love her stance, the way her head is tilted, everything. Just perfect :D

Is it just me or does he look like he's about to sneeze on that piccy? Or maybe he's wincing, Cath pinching too hard LMAO!

Hee. Tush checks. I almost forgot how fun this thread gets. :D

Not sure which Gil uses more, but I kinda prefer it when he calls her Catherine. It rolls on his tongue better, and it always comes out softer or something.

But "dear" is definitely my fave too.

I like Catherine too. It does sound better than Cath... sometimes. When he's hurried I'm sure he uses Cath... but Catherine does sound better. It does roll off the tongue better like you say cofi shot :p

and "yes dear." is always a clasic :D

I did watch Swap Meet last night. They did have a good scene where she is in his office and asks for the day shift supervisor position. He just looks at her and then she says "I'm always defending myself around you." And Gris says, "I already sent in your AP score."

A good C/G moment there, a very husband and wife thing IMO

I like to think that when they're in bed together, he uses "Catherine". I can just see him whispering that in her ear...

We just had Fannysmackin' in Aus and I found myself a bit confused at the beginning. First of all, big yay to see G and C in a scene together, but then it was like Catherine disappeared. What was with that? Did Marg take a quick bathroom break or something?

Love that picture Hottie, which episode is it from? :)

I think i like all of the Catherine names, i think it just depends on the way you say them. The same with Gil or Gilbert, although i kinda like Gilbert better than Gil :lol:

^ :lol: yeah she must have. She was in the ep hardly at all. I really wanted a scene with her and Gil talking about Greg or going to see him or something, as they are like the parents of the team :) But I loved the ep anyway because of all the Greg screentime and the G/C scene was cute too :D

Drumchik said:
We just had Fannysmackin' in Aus and I found myself a bit confused at the beginning. First of all, big yay to see G and C in a scene together, but then it was like Catherine disappeared. What was with that? Did Marg take a quick bathroom break or something?
I think that opening scene was where we started debating if G & C needed to use Brass as an intermediary between the two because it didn't look like they were allowed to talk to each other directly.

^ Yeah I think that was where we started it and we were upset that they not only didn't talk directly to each other but didn't even look at each other at all. Shall we feel happy that they at least talk to each other now? :lol:

cofi! Glad to see you back! Where have you been these days? lol. I've been wondered about that since there were new art mods. :lol:

And Anne, you are so going to love Catherine in Double-Cross. :)

Okay, good. I'm glad they didn't spontaneously misplace her or something.

And I thought the LVPD guys leaving CSIs alone at the scene was a little...lack of continuity there :)

It was very odd watching this episode and have Grissom and Catherine in a scene together and not really look at each other. WTH is with that?

Maybe it's a case of - don't overpower the canon chemistry with the natural one.

GC Rocks!

Fannysmakin was a good ep. I liked Greg's sreentime...though i wish they'd continue with that story line...

Mind you, TPTB do alot of things I wish they wouldn't.

Speeaking of fannysmakin', I wonder if there was any fanny-checking in that ep? Anyone know? Somehow, I wouldn't doubt it. :lol:

Somehow, Cathy doesn't suit Catherine. Cathy sounds like an innocent little schoolgirl. Our Cath isn't that innocent. Just ask Gil! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back