Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

that is funny too Erica
and why did he yell "Layout Room?" he he he

and he is defenatly checking something out :lol:

And you'll notice just a bit later on - looks like he's cleaning up the layout room.
Hiding the evidence, maybe? Or getting ready for another round?
716gillayout.jpg

Hmm. I didn't even notice the tush check in 'Monster in the Box.' Lovely pics though. And cleaning up the layout room, eh? Disposing of any evidence that some lovin' went on there. I mean, he did tell her to get in there "right away." After the scene changed ... :devil:

he he he a litte PureJoy lovin' going on in the lab
I can see Drumchik's head turning now :D

and I'm looking forward to SPIKE this week. It's 'weird death' week, but as kaylyne says when aren't they weird on CSI??? Season 1 is also playing nex week. Season 1 is full of good C/G moments.

Oh there's always PureJoy lovin' going on in the lab. They can't keep their hands off each other.

I remember we compared them once to Energizer bunnies.

I'm loving all these pics. We all know Gil loves his tush-checks.

And here's an interesting one - what about ones where Catherine checks out GIL's tush? ;)

Hmm. When does she do that? Oooh, wait! I remember one time. When she hugged him at the hospital and watched him waddle away in his gown.

God, I wish I'd been Marg that day!

ROFLMAO

Yes, Syd, we all know of your love for his tush ;)

Also, in King Baby, when they were crawling through to the baby room, didn't Catherine follow Gil? Bet she got an eyeful ;)

Hehe she looks quite amused checking his tush, doesn't she? I bet an evil idea is forming in her mind. Look at that smirk! :lol:

I also found this one and I've made an avatar with it, which I'll use shortly.

Oh, she sooo likes to check him out! :devil: Just like someone I know... ;)

ROFLMAO! I looks like he's enjoying her checking him out in that picture. Thanks for posting it GGgirl1. Its hilarious.

BWWEEHHHAAA I love that one GGgirl
Cath is checking Something out! he he he :lol:

and did I say that I don't like her called Cathy. Somehow to me it doesn't fit her. That's just me though

OMG my S5 part two dvd came yesterday and I FINALLY got to see that gorgeous scene. I watched it in bed and after I shut the tv off, I just couldn't sleep for smiling! :D I watched it about 10 times LOL! I also really loved the scene were shes PISSED at him, oo I love angst. And this bit

CATH: We have a problem.
GIL: Oh no not again.

SUCH a married couple comment from G.
I also loved the bit from Nesting Dolls where he comes in early to see her corpses (yeeeah G, you came in for her, nudge nudge!) and he brakes the skull LOL! Naughty Grissom.

Those scenes made up for *that* shaving scene.

LOL I like the way you put that Ams

hhunter I'm not fond of Cathy either. It was cute for one episode and one thread, but I'd rather have it Gil and Catherine. Much classier.

I still can't stop smiling thinking of the 'tush' scene. Oh I love it. No other words.

I think Gilbert is an awful name if i'm honest, Gil, yup thats fine, but Gilbert LOL, it's just sounds like a name you'd give to a teddybear LMAO. I don't like Cathy because it reminds me of Wuthering Heights which my English tutor FORCED me to read. He was a <insert insult here> LOL.

I almost don't want to watch tnites episode (UK) just in case it deflates my happiness over the tush scene lol.

Bev said:
I'm not fond of Cathy either. It was cute for one episode and one thread, but I'd rather have it Gil and Catherine. Much classier.
I'm with you on that. It was cute in that situation, the way Max said it, and just by what he inferred from what other people said while they were working around him.

I actually like "Cat", however, Sara is the only one that gets away with calling her that (numerous times) and not be reprimanded. (remember Greg's "yo cat", followed by Cath's "I'm going to forget you called me that")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back