Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!

Thanks EricaSJ. :D

It can be more complicated in here because the rules are different than the rest of the board and lots of times things are read on here differently than it was intended to sound.

Did that make sense? :confused:

Innuendo, huh? How about my favourite line from table stakes?

Gil: Shall we do the room too?

Or how about F&L? Not just the "bop a six-foot weasel line. There's Gil's line before that that was hot!

Gil: Well, clearly, this kitty costume is where bud felt safe enough to skritch. I wonder if he felt safe enough to explore some of the more aggressive
aspects of his animus.

Honestly, from the look he gave Catherine, i thought he was gonna jump across the table at her.

and then there's Cath:

Cath: Well, whatever happened to normal sex?
Gil: What is normal sex?

I'm sorry, but the song "Let's Talk about Sex" just started flashing in my head.

lol I just watched f&l on Spike. Last week, it was fetish week on Spike. For gc fans, that translates to: Lady H, King Baby, F&l, etc

The people at Spike are so gc shippers :lol:

I know! Although I don't live in the States, I hear people saying Spike always airs C/G episodes all the time. lol. Hehe maybe they prefer the early seasons with so much PureJoy just like we do. And F&L is such a great PureJoy epi. :D

"Let's Talk about Sex", huh? I love how your mind works, 27dayz. :devil:

Last week Spike had a week of CSI-Fetish shows. They showed Slaves Of Las Vegas and Fur and Loathing. Two totally G/C episodes. I loved it.

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Ooooh fetish! Shall we talk about episodes regarding fetish then? I know we've got SoLV, F&L, ILtW, any others? It's funny that all of the mentioned episodes are PureJoy. Hmmm Cath and Gil must have some kind of fetish with each other. :devil:

You forgot LHB. While it doesn't truly show us the fetish stuff it still has LH, so it could be considered a fetish one.

If you're talking just fetish shows, there's Swap Meet, Bite Me, and I Like To Watch. However, they're not all G/C. I'm just naming some of the other Fetish Weird stuff they've used.

On I Like To Watch there was the infamous elevator scene. I loved it.

HI PureJoy fans.. I missed Fetish week.. :(

but got some good episodes of G/C

Erica, you forgot King Baby with the "I missed your tush" comment
and yes Fur and Loathing has GOT to be up there in the Fetish category :D

Spike always re-runs the best PureJoy episodes. Last week, was CSI-Fetish shows with SOLV, F&L, and King Baby(interesting how those kinds of episodes are mostly GC!), If I remember correctly, this week is "weird deaths" week (aren't they always weird on this show?) with more wonderful PureJoy episodes like - Recipe for murder, Night at the movies, WEGG, Formalities, Face Lift.

With a few weeks of no new episodes, and major lack of GC interaction in this entire season, things have become dull. So, here's my PureJoy subject for the day:

King Baby - high profile man found dead in diapers, Ecklie brings Gil on the case, a terretorial Catherine, a clueless Gil, a pissed off Catherine, Sofia gets caught in the middle, Cath's camera card with crime scene photos goes missing, a boobs-ahoy dress, Gil is a thoughtful "daddy", all's well that ends well, Gil's been focused on her tush, Brass interrupts, *sigh*

Discuss.

ETA: Hey Heather! Nice to see you back. Hope you had some fun in the sun!

Oooh, I forgot about King Baby. The final scene is so awesome.

Plus, when Cath is talking about the easy opening dress. Thats so cute.

Aloha :cool:

I think King Baby is up there too in the Fetish episodes
like you said Kaylyne
there are so many good C/G moments but the end was the best with the **tush** comment

Oooh I can't believe I forgot about King Baby! Bad me. lol. I really like this episode. It's both creepy and funny. I also loved it when Cath was talking about the nanny dress. Her body language was priceless. Boobs ahoy! :lol: And of course I loved the ending with Cath and Gil having a drink together. The tushie comment was so wonderful. But! Brass just had to interrupt them! Again, talk about timing.

Welcome back Heather! I hope you had a great time. You've been missed! :)

Bev said:
You forgot LHB. While it doesn't truly show us the fetish stuff it still has LH, so it could be considered a fetish one.

I love LH,
and Swap Meet GREAT episode, too bad Cath wasn't with Grissom when he took the vibrators out of the dishwasher because the look on his face was priceless
I'm sure Cath would have had a great comment in there too

Oooh, you may have just given me an idea for a fanfic.

Cath/Grissom. Vibrators. Finding them in odd places. Yup, could work.

hhunter said:
Swap Meet GREAT episode, too bad Cath wasn't with Grissom when he took the vibrators out of the dishwasher because the look on his face was priceless I'm sure Cath would have had a great comment in there too
I can just see if Cath was there standing next to him - she'd probably give him a look as if to say "don't you dare say what you're thinking"
Some of my faves from KB
Boobs-ahoy:

A pissed off Catherine:
(he ain't gettin any tonight:devil:)

until he sweet talks her "tush"

rofl. Great photo story, kay. Well done. :D Speaking of tush-checking, I think someone had fun doing it again in Monster in the Box. :lol:

normal7x16081sx0.jpg

I'll bet the miniature wasn't the only reason he yelled "layout room! Right away!" :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back