Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gilbert<3Cathy #26:pureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

OMG! Kismets banner reminds me of a story *cough*some people *cough* wrote.

Tweaking and buzzing baby!

How about the "How can I help" scene? While it was cute because Grissom asked her if he could help. The end of it was angsty. She tells Grissom about Sam's check and Grissom lecture's her on ethics.

Tis a pity he didn't listen to his own lecture on ethics. *sigh*

I always thought the scene with Nick and Warrick in the diner just after the team gets split up (season 5, im useless with episode names!) and Cath calls Warrick and the look on Gs face when he realises its her says it all. He's happy and sad at the same time. It really hits him there IMO. I think that is really well acted. Go Billy.

Just a reminder that there is a CSI Vegas debate thread where you can talk about all the other ships. I can link it in here if you want me to. ;)

Hey kismet! What a surprise to see you back here! :D *hugs* Oh meloves the bunny banner. Reminds me of the old days when everyone had one of those. Those were the days...:D

Since ams mentioned the team being split up, I think I'd contribute one scene, too. It's the fetal pig scene from No Humans Involved. Gil took his beloved fetal pig to his beloved Cath and they talked about Gil's inability in politics, then Gil told Cath that at least Warrick and Nick were in good hands. Well, tis might be considered angst by a lot of people, but to me, it still has a little bit of sweetness. :)

normal5x10380wb8.jpg

Did I hear someone say angst? :lol: Angst is what I absolutely love and often love to create as well (well I'm a teenager, what do you expect right? :D). The best kind of angst is the G/C kind. I can't possibly list all the moments, but I can give it a try:

- Table Stakes AKA "Shall we do the room too?"
- So many from S1
- Dead Ringer AKA "Are you gonna be my girl?"
- Early Rollout (MAJOR ANGST-AGE) AKA "How can I help?"
- No More Bets (Sam/Gil/Cath angst. Love it.)
- Invisible Evidence AKA "Not Enough"
- After the Show AKA "I always have your back."
- Nesting Dolls (The very last scene where G/C share a very very lengthy look)
- Formalities (Don't know if that counts as angst or just pure sexiness)
- King Baby (I missed your tush...come on.)
- No Humans Involved (mentioned above)

Please dont' make me go on. I'd be here for hours. :lol:

EricaSJ said:
Hey kismet! What a surprise to see you back here! :D *hugs* Oh meloves the bunny banner. Reminds me of the old days when everyone had one of those. Those were the days...:D

Well, that's how old it is :lol: I didn't make any new ones tho... I'm kinda out of inspiration :rolleyes:

hmmmmm angst

I love angst too. Anybody got any angsty fics to read on this Saturday night?! I red one were Gil was at Caths graveside, omg I nearly cried. Was well sad. :( sniff. I do love my angst though.

I've got one that's based on this season. Its in the hands of my beta as we speak. Hopefully, she'll get it back soon.
Terror Twins, Inc.. There's tons of G/C fics there and not ALL of them are smut.

Lol, i've read quite a lot of them I thinks, i'll just have to search. Send me the link of your fic when its all done if you like? How long is it?! I like shortish ones.

I'm taking this to PM so we don't get modslapped for getting off topic. Mods are fussy in this thread.

Okay, we've been doing angst and I think we have them all covered. How about innuendo time?

"I even missed your tush."

That's major innuendo.

Re: Gil <3 Cath #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!

1CSIMfan said:

ETA: xitalianxromanc, board rules state that signature banners cannot be bigger than 220x75. Your banner is 320x114 and also contains a smilie. Please resize your banner to comply with board rules and also, please remove the smilie. You can have a signature or text only. thanks ;)

I can resize the banner real quick but what is a smilie...like a :D smilie? I'm like really out of it but if you could clear that up for me, that'd be great.

angst, innuendo...Don't you just love these nice, thought-provoking words? I think it shows the character of the PureJoy fans to use words that also reflect the maturity of their fandom's characters. Anyway, I'm being way too analytical here.

One of the PureJoy scenes with the strongest innuendo was just shown on SpikeTV the other night - No More Bets:
CATH: Uh, you know those tracks that we found at the neon graveyard?
GIL: The ones from the case you're not working on?
CATH: Yeah, those. Sam ... used to be a caddy man. He would drive a new one every year. These days, he's being driven.
GIL: And you know this because ... ?
CATH: I saw him.... He came to me.
GIL: And you walked away, I hope.
CATH: I made him walk away from me. Right into a stretch limo with a big turning radius.
GIL: That doesn't prove anything. Besides, any evidence that comes from you is tainted.
CATH: Then have it come from you. Warrant shouldn't be hard to get. Especially if the call comes from someone whose character is above reproach.

Meeeooooww! Our Cat got a little feisty. The look she gave him was classic. And you know, Gil understood exactly what she was implying.

Ooo inuendo, gotta love inuendo.

CATH: Well I like hairy chests but i'm not about to jump a 6ft weasel. (she'd rather have you Mr Grissom wink wink)

Cats In A Cradle
GIL: Don't you have a secret to tell me?!

It's not inuendo but its a fave G/C scene of mine from Cross Jurisdictions.

*blatently perving on G* CATH: I'm just not used to seeing you in a suit.
MEANING, I think you look daaaamn hawt in that suit!

I can resize the banner real quick but what is a smilie...like a :D smilie? I'm like really out of it but if you could clear that up for me, that'd be great.
Yes, that smilie. It was above or below your banner. I can't remember now. But you can only have text or a banner. Thanks for resizing it. ;)

I'm taking this to PM so we don't get modslapped for getting off topic. Mods are fussy in this thread.
This really was uncalled for. :( Mods are here to keep everything running smoothly and to make sure the rules are followed. Also, this is not the only thread I read.

^ Hehe I think you're a cool mod. Perhaps it's just a little bit more complicated here in shipper central. This could be a scary place sometimes. :D

Innuendo? Did someone say that? Now while everybody thinks Weeping Willows is angsty, I think it's perfect for innuendo. Yes. I can't help bringing up the glass house theory again...

Gil: You have to recuse yourself from processing evidence. This guy's a lawyer. He could claim prejudicial treatment. Your whole life will become public record.

Catherine: I have nothing to be ashamed of.

Gil: We all live in glass houses, Catherine. You gotta be careful where you take your shower.
Be careful, Gil. Be very careful. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back