Gil walking around the lab... Open RP

He put the band-aid on "Thanks" he took the files. He smiled at her "Well that sound great. I havent had a home cooked meal in a long time" he looked at her then down the hall "Well I'll take these to Brass. What time should I come over?"

"We'll you can come over after you get the files to Brass and I'll get things set. What are you in the mood to eat? I'll cook anything honestly." Alexis then looked at him and continued. "I'll see you there,then Grissom." Alexis went to the locker room and got her stuff from her locker and then she wauted for Gil at the front hall.

He walked to brass's office and handed him the folder. They had a little chat then he walked into the locker room "Hey Alexis" he smiled and opended his locker and grabed his coat and sunglasses for in the morning.

"Well let's go." She wrapped her arms around Grissom's waist and leaned on his shoulder. "Grissom what did you wanna eat again?" she asked looking at his eyes.

"Well I can cook Rice,Steak,Chicken, and if not You can just rest at my place for a while." She said as she kissed hi lower lip "I think we better leave before one of the guys catches us."She then smirked.

"You are right" he smiled and kissed her back walking out, thinking of what he wanted to eat, and what might happen.

"Aren't I always." She walked towards her car and got in. "Just follow me if you get lost. I'll lead the way." She just looked at the rearview mirror and Backed up from the parking lot waiting for Grissom.

She drove around for 30 minutes. finally she stopped and Parked her Car at the Door. She got out of her car and Closed the door. She had her keys out and went to the front Door and opened the door. She waved Grissom to park and go into the house.

He pulled his car beside her's. He looked around "Nice neighberhood" he said to himself. He walked to the door and walked in "Wow nice house!"

"Thanks it's really nothing much it's a small place though it looks like it has alot of Space." She looked at Grissom he was still wowed with the place. "You can Sit you know on my couch." She chuckled a bit. She went to the kitchen and washed up before she started to cook. She the started to speak again. "Grissom did you pick what you wanted to eat, yet?" She asked cutely. This was alittle to adorible to believe.

"Well the steak and rice sounds great" he smiled looking at her in the kichen "Umm do you need me to do something?" he asked looking around.

"You can help if want to. But I can handle everything else." She said as she looked at Grissom and then went to go get the steak from the fridge.

(CSIstokes I'm leave now. But I' just wanted you to know that I'm not going to be here for 2 weeks because I'm leaving on Vacation. But I'm not going to leave til Saturday morning. Okay. )

(Ok hope you have a great vacation!!!)

He stood up and walked into th door way and lean against it. "Well I dont want to get into your way"

Back