Gil walking around the lab... Open RP

(i knew that!)

After a while, Nick stopped kissing every square inch of her body and backed up trying to catch his breath. "we should stop" he said, "i have to get to bed before our next shift starts."

Sara looked at him "I dont really want to stop but you're right and we have the rest of our lives to feel this way" she Kissed him back as she entertwined his Hand into hers, Playing with his fingers as both of thier hands rested on her stomach

Nick looked at Sara, "you dont want me to stop?" he said smileing. Nick then kissed her once more. "No? Ok!" he said beggining to kiss her all over agian.

Sara kissed him back "No I dont want you to stop" she gazed into his eyes "I want to stay this way for the rest of our lives and I want our baby to know how much we love it and Eachother"

"sounds good" nick said as he continued Kissing her. The two making out lasted for a while, until nick broke the kiss, and backed up. "oh no!" he said. "i dont..." he sighed. "feel so good" he got on the ground and placed his head on the ground. It felt like he had a fat guy standing on his head, and he felt nautious. "sara, call a docter..." *groans "do somthing!" he cried. Nick's breathing lessened.

Sara looked at him,she couldnt lose him now ,she Loved him and she couldnt raise thier child without him, if she Lost him she'd have to leave Vegas forever
she called the ambulance giving them the information then she looked at nick "Please hang in there baby i cant lose you"

Then, suddenly, it stopped. He was fine. He got up and sat on the couch. "That was wierd!" he addmitted. He put his hand on his chest. "hurt the most here!" he rubbed it. "NOw, im convinced, lets just go to bed... and sleep." he looked in Sara's eyes as he saw the concern floating everwhere inside her head. He felt worried, scared, but happy to still be there He leaned in to Sara's lips and kissed them, "dont worry k? -im fine!" he assured her. "although, now that we have an ambulance coming, i guess i might as well find out what that was all about."

she Looked at him still worried "I'm going with you I need to know you're okay" she wondered what could have been wrong with him ,so many thoughts entered her head and eachone just as scary as the next

Nick hugged her. "its ok, im probaly just over stressed about things." he let her go. "dont worry!" he then kissed her once.

She looked at him "I know but Nicky I cant lose you" tears began to spring from her eyes "I cant raise this baby without you and God Knows I sure as Heck cant live without you"

"alright! i'll see a docter, and you can come." he said smileing. "but for now... lets just get to bed!" he said. "and maybe after our next shift, and the one after that, we can see a docter."

Sara kissed Him as she layed on his chest feeling a little better then she did before "Nick I know you're nervous I'm Nervous to but we can get through this right?"

Nick laughed. "ya, its just some minor chest pains thats all!" he said. "just... go to sleep and in the morning i'll see a docter." he said.
Nick suddenly put his hand on his chest. "oh no." he said agina. "i-" he stopped talking and made a blank face. While he could see sara out of the corner of his eyes begining to panic. Nick coughed and inhailed slowly. "ouch," he said quietly. Nick then stopped and looked at sara and began laughing. "just kidding!" he said laughing.

(Hiya StokesLuver welcome. *Waves* Yay I'm back.)
Alexis Got up and went to get the Rice ready on a plate for Grissom. She went in the kitchen got out a plate and Grabbed a spoon. She took out the rice for Grissom and then Got the Steak. She came into the Living room and went to the Dinning room and placed the food in a seat where Grissom could see the Game. She smiled and said "Gil your lunch is at the table. She sounded more like his mom saying those words than his Girlfriend. Maybe it was a little to early to be consider that just yet.

Back