Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

Lady Heather can have Grissom. She should have in the ep Lady Heather's box. And in every other ep she ever appeared in. they are a way better mach than Sara and Grissom.

WPRMW no screencaps as of yet, but I'm sure we'll see some between now and when the episode airs.

Welcome Tuffel21 :D
You know Grissom 'did have' Lady Heather in LHB. Or at least that is what we are lead to believe. :) And yes, they are way better suited for each other.

I hope she ends up having a lot of screencaps.

I'd be surprised if she doesn't wear something blackish.

Heather, you pimping out GLH again?

CathStokes said:
I hope she ends up having a lot of screencaps.

I'd be surprised if she doesn't wear something blackish.

I do love that whole Goth Look.
And if she wears black again, I'm fine with that.
Believe me, she looks HOT in anything, right? :p
I'm sure Gil would totally agree. :D

Bring on the screencaps!
LHsign.png

----------------
OCladies.jpg

Can't think why I haven't been in here before. To say I agree with the fact that Grissom/Lady Heather is the only pairing possible for him is an understatement! She matches him for intelligence, she has a greater understanding of the human condition than him (he only knows about bugs!) and she isn't afraid to say what she wants. She's more than a match and that is why he finds her so fascinating.
But as my support for a ship ends in disaster...I'll say there's no way they should be together. ;) :)

Welcome Annwn

I hope TPTB don't make her into some 'cartoon' type character since she is going to be found at a carnival ride??
Is that right??? SHEESSSH what are they doing to her?
Anyway I don't think Grissom will care what she's wearing, but you are probably right, something black I'm sure because that is what she is associated with. :eek: :rolleyes:

Anyway It should be interesting to see how they do it

wait, she's going to be found at a carnival ride? Holy crap have they made her lost her mind? I get she's in grieving, but come on! Thats a bit much.

Is that NOT what I read? A carnival ride or something like that???
Maybe I need to re-read that plot again.

Anyway, I wonder Grissom will react to seeing her again.
And I wonder why we have no pictures released of the episode?
I would love to see one of her and Grissom :D

Lady Heather is apparently hosting a theme event at a western theme park. Theme park doesn't always equal roller coasters. In this case, I think it's just supposed to be a set-up that looks like an old west town, and she (from the looks of the teaser) is playing a saloon mistress. Given her line of work, I don't think this is going to be terribly out of character. It's the first time we'll see LH "at work".

thanks sarahvma I thought I read somewhere it had to do with the 'the old west'. And Lady Heather at work....HMMM that would be interesting. I think we have seen her at work in Lady Heather's Box too.

I do love that "Old West" theme.
But the storyline still sucks BIG TIME!! :mad:

Imagine if Gil was invited. Would he be a cowboy? Perhaps a Lawman. :lol: I would pay to see that. :p

------------------
lh_g2.jpg

Yes, the storyline sucks bigtime! :eek: but the old-west theme could be interesting. And teasers? What teasers I want pictures. Or are you talking about the CBS promos??

WPRMW Grissom finds her. Or that's what I'm gathering from the storyline anyway. And does anyone have pictures fo this?

Sadly, I have not seen the promo. :( I'm thrilled she's back BUT........... :mad:

I'd rather see Gil invited to the party.
Would he look so frickin' cute dress as a Cowboy or Lawman. :p
Try to picture Grissom all black wearing cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. Wow! :D
I'd give anything to see that!!! :lol:
Instead of what they're about to give us!!!! :mad: :mad:

--------------------
H_G_ava.jpg

I'm thrilled to, but I wish there was a better story line for her and Grissom....

as for him being invited to the party... I'd say a Cowboy. You know Grissom doesn't like cops so I think that would be out (JMO) ;)

and yes, what they are doing to her is ...well... ludicrus!
We'll have to see on May 10th

Well... after last nights episode and the discussion about paying for sex, I wonder what Grissom is going to say to her? :confused: I wonder if TPTB are trying to bias him again away from Lady Heather because of what she does :confused:
There is a picture in the picture spoiler thread of the two of them. She is shocker, dressed in black as usual. It's supposed to be an old west themed party. She does look great though and he looks really intent on her. :)

Back