Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

The first thing I noticed about that spoiler is the name of the person who wrote TGTBTD = Jacqueline Hoyt?? :eek:

Two out of the three LH episodes were written by Jerry Stahl, so what happen to him? :confused:

A new writer could mean they probably change her character. :mad: So don't be surprise. :rolleyes:

At this point all I care about is having more pics of the Sexy Dominatrix. :p

--------------------
lh_g3.jpg

I never noticed that before.. good call WPRMW
I guess we shouldn't be surprised since they brought her back they would change her...

I'm wondering how Grissom is going to deal with it...:p

Yes Jerry Stahl wrote SoLV and POTTR.
I just assume he wrote TGTBTD too. :(

But it is very nice indeed to see her and Gil talking again.
Please I just hope they're talking about their relationship and not some other. :rolleyes:
And people say CSI isn't soap. :lol: Yeah right? :lol: :lol:

Long Live Lady Heather!!! :D

------------------
TGTBTD_.jpg

I'm with you there

I want to see them talking about their relationship too and yes, not some other. I want to know what happened between them at the end of Pirates of the Third Reich. And, I want to see the sparks and the chemistry that was between them in the past reappear!

Did you notice looking at my banner and the appearance of Grissom before and now, doesn't he almost look the same as in LHB?

That's the first thing I noticed. :D
Imagine this, what if TMTB were to go back(flashbacks) and we get to see Grissom losing his balance again.
Now that would set my tv on fire, the kiss that was suppose to be.
kissingsmiley.gif

bigsmile3.gif
Wow!!

-------------------
TGTBTD_.jpg

Beautiful banner and beautiful icon WPRMW ! ;) and by the way I have always loved your name ! :D

I hope too that Grissom will apologize (in a flashback a little time after "Pirates of the third reich". Then, I don't want her to be happy about the GSR but I would not want to see her bitter either. I would like to see her sad about the lost of Grissom because she still loves him, but as she is strong and proud, she will hide it from him, and I would like to feel him hesitating. Then I want them to stay close friend, she will be his confidante. As TPTB won't break up the GSR, I think that it's the best we can expect ! Why didn't they ask us to write this episode ?

me too

I too want to see some sort of conversation either in flashback or in the present about what happend after Pirates. I don't want Heather to loose herself and say "I'm so happy for you" unless she is saying it sarcastically. :lol: I do also want her to remain strong and maintain her character. Yes, alienor, why didn't they ask US to write the episode? :lol:

alienor said:
Beautiful banner and beautiful icon WPRMW ! ;) and by the way I have always loved your name !:D

Thank you alienor!
I couldn't resist....I just had too use the new pic. :lol:

So what do you think of the title of the ep "The Good, the Bad and the Dominatrix?"

There's this new Metallica song out now and it has to do with the Eastwood movie "The Good, the Bad and The Ugly" talk about great timing. :D

BTW, here's a couple of pics of the house they used in Cali for LH's Dominion. A friend of mine sent it to me. :D

pasadena-movie-locations-csi-lad-1.jpg

pasadena-movie-locations-csi-lady-h.jpg

Interesting huh? :D

Thats a really cute house. I likes it.

They didn't ask you because your writing would put them on HBO! I don't want her to be all, "omgz i'm so happy for you, you deserve it" unless she's being cocky like oh say, I would. And she better demand a freaking apology from him. and also He better not be an ass to her.

I love the house too
She better not give in either. I would be totally pissed. She better demand an apology from him. But she did say "apologies are just words". To me, that is her way of saying that Grissom broke her heart. I think he felt the same after her confession in Pirates. I also think they are trying to degrade her to make...someone else look better. What does everyone else think??

I think if their bringing her back just for BS or have her "approval" of GSR, then its just freaking stupid, don't bring her back for that, because her and Gil had chemistry together, and if they screw that up.. then I'm going to be pissed. If this is her last episode on CSI, they should give us something better then that. They should also gives us continuity. They should have him apologize, tell us what happened after Pirates.. She deserves better, especially if its her last ep.

I'm a little confused here, if we are talking about theories for an upcoming ep, do we really need spoiler tags? :confused:
I mean, we know she's coming back. That's no secret.

Believe me guys, Heather & Gil will ALWAYS HAVE CHEMISTRY!
No matter what. :D

Only time will tell IF this is her final appearance. :D

Yes, an apology would be nice. But I wouldn't count on that. :eek:

--------------------
LADY HEATHER: "Honey, there are a lot of things you can give a man -- your body, your time, even your heart. But the one thing you can never, ever, ever let go of is your power."

I'm not sure. MS. Mod?? do we need the spoiler tags still?
It's no surprise that she's coming back and the plot line has been revealed involving her and Grissom.

I know some on this board are spoiler-free but I don't think it applies to anyone here???

The spoiler thing is very tricky.
No matter how hard you try to avoid them, you accidently come across them. Sometimes it sucks. :lol:

These days I'm reading CSI spoilers, so it doesn't matter.

All I can think of at this point is more LH screencaps. That's it. That's all I want. With or without Gil. :D

Apparently that house is somewhere in Pasadena. :D

ETA:

I finally posted at LHD. Been lurking there for awhile. :D

---------------------
TGTBTD_.jpg

^^^ I know and wrote back to you ^^^ :D

and I want LH caps too and more info on the episode. Apperantly there is some conflicting info ???

WPRMW you have to watch and see LH's return to CSI and to see her and Grissom burn up the screen :lol: :devil:

Back