Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

SPOILER SPACE REPLY TO HEATHER.

Wait, he's by her side? well then he really can't fight whats going on. theres something there and he needs to either act on them or let her go and not break her heart.

If she's the killer, I demand to know how and when she snapped.

/END OF SPOILER SPACE..

back to your regular programming :D

SPOILER SPACE

OT-- I'm actually doing this for WPRMW I know she is spoiler free

so back you Lynn, if they do make her the MCSK I too want to know why and when she snapped. I heard that she snapped beacuse Zoe died and she is 'getting Grissom's attention'. I don't by that either. She is too smart for that and she 'knows Grissom' and knows he would figure out it was her IF indeed she was the killer

I heard she is in hospital also and he goes to her. THERE had better be some good explainations going on ....

Hey LHG fans!!
wave2smiley.gif

Oooh my frickin' God, I just heard the news!! :D

Don't worry, I am official reading spoilers this season, since I'm not watching CSI. :lol:
Soooo.....by all means, spoil me. :lol: :lol:

Seriously, TMTB are going to kill her off??? :eek: :mad:
ARE they crazy??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm sorry, but that would totally SUCK!!! :mad:
Let alone, a serial killer???
Oooh please??? :rolleyes:

Dammit, I want a H-A-P-P-Y E-N-D-I-N-G :D

*starts cursing*
Mad.gif

Guys, when does CSI official end? :)

------------
LHGtogetherxoxo.jpg

you mean like the season finale? Or the end of the show all together?

The finale is in May. Lady Heather's episode is supposed to air May 10th. It could be a two-parter.

the name of the episode is The Good, The Bad and the Dominatrix
and there HAS to be some resolution some closure something between Grissom and Lady Heather, otherwise why bring her back? Unless CSI is so desperate... aahhh never mind.. I'm not going to finish that sentance....

I'm speaking of this season's finale.

I love the title:

"The Good, The Bad, and The Dominatrix"

I love how TMTB poke fun at movie titles. :lol: :lol:

----------------
LadyLadyH.jpg

I was all excited about her return, but if they make her the killer, then ... I've lost all hope in CSI. The victim...maybe, but she's strong and will hopefully not die. Which is why if she does die, I hope that Grissom is there for her.

Again, lots of stuff to be resolved between these two.

hhunter said:
I was all excited about her return, but if they make her the killer, then ... I've lost all hope in CSI. The victim...maybe, but she's strong and will hopefully not die. Which is why if she does die, I hope that Grissom is there for her.

Why on earth would TMTB make her the killer? :mad:
That's a bunch of crap if you ask me! :mad:
And Nooooooo
Nonono.gif
I don't want to see her as the victim either. :(

Why can't they just have her on a secret date with Grissom. A beautiful candle light dinner and just the two talking and maybe slow dancing. Dammit, I want something happy and positive.
bigsmile3.gif

We don't need to see her involved with yet another murder scene. I'm sorry but that storyline is old.
Give me something to smile, laugh and totally enjoy. :D

At this moment I'm ONLY going to think very positive thoughts. :D

---------------------
Kessler.jpg

I agree with all you say, WP rocks my world ! :)

I don't like to see her a in a dramatic context, and the worst is that we have to fear that they kill her off. :( Let's believe in benevolence of TPTB for this character who brought so much to the show.

Well, I want to believe too, but I'm not sure anymore.
I 'hear' stuff all the time about what is going to happen to her. I want a GOOD interaction between her and Grissom. None of this... "I heard you have another woman" or "Don't Worry about me" crap. :mad:

I want some feelings to be discussed.

Ok that's enough of my rant today :eek:

and this might be slightly off topic but...
does Lady Heather have her own thread? Keppler has one and he was only on the show for 4 episodes

hhunter said:

and this might be slightly off topic but...
does Lady Heather have her own thread? Keppler has one and he was only on the show for 4 episodes

Yes she does but you would have to find it. I don't remember if it was title Lady Heather or Melinda Clarke.
Hmmm I'm gonna see if I can find it. :D

ETA: The thread I found is called "Looking for Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather"

But I don't think that's an official MC/LH thread, right? :rolleyes:
I believe there was one a couple of years back and no longer exist.

*Thinking positive thoughts* :D

---------------
Kessler.jpg

MMm maybe we should dig it up or create a new one??
Since we are chatting here about Grissom and Heather.
And I hope TMTB do it right. I hope he is there for her and he is the one who gets to talk to her!

**I want to be positive I want to be positive**

I loved Melinda Clark since I ve first seen her - in DooL, and have ever since.

Im happy that LH is back though I have no idea when Im gonna see 7th season since we will finish the 6th season next wendsday. maybe they start the next season right away.

I so hope they dont do nothing terminal to her character since she is the only one I can see Grissom with.

I wholeheartly support the candlelight dinner idea. she could sing something for him too.

Im right there with you on the posistive thoughts and not only because Im a Snicker :)

carolina said:

I so hope they dont do nothing terminal to her character since she is the only one I can see Grissom with.

I wholeheartly support the candlelight dinner idea. she could sing something for him too.

Good morning All! :D

Now that's very sweet, singing to Grissom. Never thought of that carolina. :D
Of course I prefer to hear her sing and not him. :lol: Grissom singing is just too scary. :lol: :lol:

I know it's great news to hear her coming back, BUT, majority are not thinking positive thoughts. :(

I don't know about you, I'm writing to CBS Feedback and giving them my two-cents worth. :mad: IF, what we heard is true..... that is just wrong!! :mad:

*cursing away*
Mad.gif

------------------
greeneyes.jpg

Good luck with CBS WPRMW
the CBS/CSI wiki site is un moderated and there are lots of not nice things ...

and Lady Heather is the only woman for Grissom :D ;)

hhunter said:
Good luck with CBS WPRMW
the CBS/CSI wiki site is un moderated and there are lots of not nice things ...

and Lady Heather is the only woman for Grissom :D ;)

I like sending Feedbacks, not just to CBS, it doesn't hurt to give them your own opinion about what goes on with your favorite shows. :D

ITA, Heather, The Lady is the ONLY woman for Gil. :D
People can say all the great things or crappy things about any couple. It's how you feel that counts the most.

Heather & Gil will always be the one for me! Or sure TMTB can say what they want, but, we know who the Sexiest couple is on CSI. :p

*Thinking positive thoughts* :D

------------------
TooHott.jpg

Back