Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

again... HHHHMMMM

I wonder if we have to keep putting the spoiler codes on to keep talking about this??
Ms. Mod?

anyway... this is going to be one interesting end of the season :)

If you all want to freely discuss this, I don't see a problem with it unless anyone objects. What I could do is put a *Possible Spoilers* warning in the thread title until the episode airs? Let me know what you think. :)

Thanks MiamiDade I like that idea but I know there is a couple of us that are 'spoiler-free' but this is HUGE in GLH world!!!

What does everyone else think?

PS-Sorry it's not three lines

I really don't think it is a spoiler. I am spoiler free and at least I don't feel like it is, except when you think of it like this . . .
The CBS promo airing during March Madness is saying that the Mini Killer's next victim is somebody we know, that is what makes me believe that Lady H is going to be killed off

I think of it as the "Living Legend" episode. Everyone knew Roger Daltrey was going to play a main role in the episode leading up, and about halfway through the episode you figured out he'd be the killer.

I've just had a quick word with 1C and that should be fine as long as everyone is okay with it. I'll wait until tomorrow to see if anyone else would like to post their thoughts.

Maybe when discussing it, you could all write 'Possible spoilers' at the beginning of your posts and leave a few blank lines, just in case. :)

*snuggles MD* I haven't seen ya in awhiles :D

I agree with WillowsWannaBe on some of what she said. I'm not putting my hopes on high and I hope they don't destroy LH.

PPPWWWTTTT :p

***slight spoilers***

Although there is no other information about her return I think it's going to be interesting to see what happens when she does come back.

I want to see how Grissom handles himself when he sees her.

Oh God...
Oh my God!!! I can't wait for the upcoming episodes. Lady H is gorgeous & fun and I hope that she'll make a great comeback. It sucks that it'll be her last return since she's a fantastic and fun character. Dominatrixes rule &... Oh God, I hope that they won't kill her off with as a victim! That really sucks. I'll miss her so much and GLH actually have fun and enjoyable chemistry that I enjoy alot. They're different and I guess opposites attract,

More Thoughts
I think it would be totally propostuous to have Lady Heather come back only to make her the killer. She is too smart for that and Grissom knows that. She also 'knows Grisssom', and knows he would figure out it was her. I think TPTB know that she draws in an audience and since PoTTR left A WHOLE LOT OPEN between her and Grissom, this is the chance to have her come back. IF it's done right, It could be good, but I'm not counting on an episode like Lady Heather's Box or even Slaves of Las Vegas . I DON'T want her to be wimpy or dosile because that is not who she is and that I think is why Grissom fell in love with her.

CathStokes said:
*snuggles MD* I haven't seen ya in awhiles :D
Hi Lynn! :D

If you guys would rather not use the spoiler boxes, it's fine to just write *Spoiler Space* or something similar and leave a few blank lines before your post, as mentioned yesterday. It's up to you. We tend to treat these things on a thread to thread basis. :)

OT--Just in case, I'm using them until I find out what everyone else wants
I don't want to be pessimistic either. I don't want to be all excited then be disappointed either. This season of CSI has not been one of the best. GSR aside, for me it 'lost it's spark'. BUT, that is my opinion. Lady Heather is a popular character and lots and lots of people like her. Even some GSR shipper. Having her be the MCSK is just a low blow for her character. I really really really hope they don't. I hope we get to see more Grissom and her interact.

I really really doubt they are going to have her be the killer, especially if they are announcing her already that she is on the episode. If they were going to make her the killer, I think they would have made it a suprise, but that is just what I think. Anything is possible with CSI

Thankies MD. :D

.....Spoiler Space.........

I don't feel like doing boxes at the moment. But her being the killer would be a bit extreme, but in a way possibly explainable, I mean she could've snapped..*shrugs*

.../end spoiler space..........

Heather, You got new icon again?

The last Ask Ausilleo said that the Mini Killer isn't your typical serial killer, which made me believe it is a women, but I'm still not buying it is Lady H. I'd predict she is a victim before the killer

Spoiler SPACE

It's assinine to thing that she is the killer. What a terrible idea on the part of T_TB! They all knew we wanted to see her come back. BUT this is not the way!! That's BULLS*&T an everyone knows it!!! Sorry I am just having a hard time that she is the MCSK!
The episode has her in the hospital and ...guess who is by her side???? That makes me happy :D He can't ignore her, and he REALLY REALLY REALLY needs to deal with his feelings about her.

Back