Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

Hi CathS and Hh :D

I'm still here but very busy at the moment. :)
I love any pics with the Lady and Gil so Thanks!! :p

Just so you know:

Slaves Of Las Vegas airs Sunday March 18 and repeats later on Spike.

Pirates Of The Third Reich airs Wednesday March 21 and repeats later on Spike.

See ya!

:D

Hi WPRMW glad you are still alive ;)
oh I didn't see those episodes on SPIKE but will watch for them :)

I want to see Pirates again, you can never get your fill of Lady Heather huh? and I am in 'Heather' withdrawl at the moment :eek:

If she were to return, would you be able to find closure with the Lady?
IF the episode has a very happy ending I would. :D
Seriously, we don't need a sad ending, right? :mad:

I miss seeing Melinda now that the OC is over. :(

------------------
kessler.jpg

well.. I for one would want closure.. again.. they can't leave it like that :confused:

something would have to bring them together, like finding her grandchild (or something along those lines)

and no more sad ending between these two

Melinda will be back on tv though, she is in a new CBS show

*waves* Hello my loves.

It all depends on what happens when she returns on the whole closure thing. Like if she's just coming in for like a minute, theres no closure there, no matter what the storyline is. I want her back, I want to see her for a least 20 minutes in the episode. They can do 20 minutes. Bits and pieces dangit. Hell if she takes a whip to everyone, thats fine too.

I want her back too. Is 20 minutes on the screen too much to ask?

BWWWHHAAA a whip to everyone, except Grissom of course ;) well maybe he'd like that :devil: :p you know how repressed he is :eek:

anyway, back to Lady Heather, yes bring her back over two to three episodes would be good :)

Hey guys!
wave2smiley.gif

Nah, 20 mins is not too much too ask at all. :D
Wouldn't it be cool to see her back during the finale?

And if there is a baby involved, what IF the baby was her own and not a grandchild? :eek:
Now I could go for a twist like that! :D

---------------
theHugBug.jpg

so would it be her's and Grissom's baby?
now there would be a twist!

and I would like to see her in some upcoming episode possibly leading up to the finale

we need closure..!!! Again, you can't leave them hugging in the desert!!!

Oh definitely hers and Gil's baby. :D

What do you say, a boy or a girl? I would love another girl. :D
Can you picture her with dark hair, slightly curly and beautiful blue eyes, though, her Mom's beautiful green eyes would be perfect too!

ITA, just leaving us with them hugging in the desert isn't closure at all!! :mad:

Come on T_TP, give us closure. :D A very, very happy closure. :p

-------------
LadyLadyH.jpg

I posted on my TOP 10 CSI moments that the 'loosing my balance' scene from Lady Heather's Box was on my top 10.

and why wouldn't it be? they were so into each other just by the looks on their faces. ;)

That is THE BEST romantic scene in my opinion!

I'm in need of some GLH now. Slaves going to be on and so is Pirates next week.

I need to see them together again. :eek: !!!

OT-anyone got any GLH fics?? I think I've read almost everything out there

***starts chanting...Lady Heather.. Lady Heather***

Why does TPTB always gotta be dicks and not give us anything. They know that hug wasn't closure. They have to know that. They like to annoy me, so why don't they just call it even and bring her back and let us have the closure we do deserve.

I agree on the baby, that would be a huge twist.

I feel somewhat better because Slaves was on last night.
I still have this vision of Grissom covered in Liquid Latex
and...ahhh... never mind :devil: ;)

and since this is going on over at the G/C thread why not ask here...
WHAT DID GRISSOM SAY TO CATHERINE AT THE VERY END?

I though he said something like this.."That Lady Heather..." with a smile on his face

anyone else??

Heyo guys *waves* So you're still alive :lol: I'm sorry, I can't come here as many times I'd like to. Not to mention the fact that all my ships are dead right now. :( I need new spoilers, no theories and something to happen. No GLH, no YoBling. Nothing good to live for. I've missed a lot of fun here. Any news? Fanfics? Anything to keep me alive!

WillowsWannaBe is that you?? :lol:
no news that I know of.. Melinda Clarke was in a fashion show recently and she is starring in a new CBS show
that's all I know

as for GLH we've been discussing what if she comes back with a baby... HER baby :eek:

I picture the baby with dark curls and green eyes

what about you? Do you think it's possible?
and YES I want fics too !!!

Back