Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Gil <3 Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In

^^ DAYUM! TEH BEARD IS BACK!!!!!! You have no idea how happy that makes me. Although beard-less Billy was still great, I love the beard. There's no denying it. It's back and I'm lovin it already! :lol: With the beard, G/C comes back on the promo screen. CHYEA. Love it love it love it.

Hehe, I know what Grissom will say to Keppler...

"Touch my woman again and I will make sure that even the CSIs couldn't find your body.

Teehee. Gil is very protective of his Catherine

He's so touching her butt. Guess we know what they're up to later ;)

LMAO!!! :lol: Anne I love your spoiler! :lol: :lol:
I agree Anne.. its a teeny weeny "crime scene" and you cannot investigate it without using both of your hands to tinker and investigate things.. tsk, and I thought Grissom was so gung-ho about capturing the mcsk killer :lol:

Something tells me he's more gung ho about reacquainting himself with Catherine's tush - as well as some of her other delicious features.
:devil:

Damn straight. And notice how Grissom looks so well-groomed and he seems so fresh-smelling in that pic with Catherine. A lot of people complained that Grissom looked so haggard and his hair was kinda messy in the promo pic for Law of Gravity (the one w/ the Bearded!Grissom and Keppler shaking hands).. Grissom was so prepared for this GC moment.
:D

Well, he did probably just have a shower and a beard trim with Catherine. I mean, we know Cath - she'd help him out with his grooming - and he probably asked her to. Hehe, now THOSE two I can see showering and shaving. *snicker*
:devil:

At this point I really hope 7x16 will be a good ep, GC speaking.
He looks so...fresh and cool! I agree, he did it for her.

I can not explain how happy I am to see them working together on the MCSK. I mean, I've always thought the whole thing would have been much more interesting, if followed by the two of them, simply because they have a way of looking into crimes which is pretty unique.

Thanks for the spoiler pic Erica, am so happy about that pic. And the list of G/C shippers is great, even if the writers arent G/C shippers at least the characters are :)

Am so glad they released that pic. I've been waiting to hear that they are working on the case together, at least for a while anyway :) I love how close they are in that pic, they look so much like they used to, and maybe having Cath working with him will mean that Gil will finally be able to solve it.

I look forward to it too
Cath and Grissom working together

I changed my icon just for it.. now that the beard is back
YEAH
I'm sure Cath will be happy about it too :)

Love the pic! Thanks Ercia !

Again, what personal space? He can go away for as long as he wants but he'll never feel uncomfortable being close to cath :D And yeah, his hand is so getting reacquainted with an old friend :devil: Btw, love the beard, it just suits him so well :)
Welcome aboard WV :D
Standard question: Where is gil's big screen tv?

Hello, sorry is been a long time.
Love the pic!!!!Yeahhhh
I was on vacation so I didn´t have the time to watch CSI, but I will.
I still have hopes!

Welcome back to the fold, Lady_Grissom :)

With these two we always have hope, because even if they're pulled apart and not in scenes together...they know.

And what's more important - WE know! :D

Welcome Lady_Grissom, it's been a while. I hope you had a great time. ;)

Great pic, isn't it? I was so happy when I found it from *cough* my source *cough*. Ya gotta admit that we need to cherish every moment we see Catherine and Gil together now. LOL. But dayum they look so adorable in that photo!

And you're right, Anne. We know. :)

Erica they do look adorable in that photo

and I just had a thought...

how do you think Catherine will react when Keppler meets Grissom..

The reason I ask is that, to me, she has been flirting with Keppler.. again MHO ;)

what's Grissom going to say to Keppler about Catherine?

hhunter said:
Erica they do look adorable in that photo

and I just had a thought...

how do you think Catherine will react when Keppler meets Grissom..

The reason I ask is that, to me, she has been flirting with Keppler.. again MHO ;)

what's Grissom going to say to Keppler about Catherine?

I think that Catherine might find it slightly amusing to watch Grissom and Keppler meet. Considering they both like her.

And Grissom will probably inform Keppler not to touch Catherine again or he will dropkick him from LV to kingdom come.

Is it just me, or does it look like they're squeezing each other's hands with false smiles. *giggle* Naughty boy, Gil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back