Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Welcome to Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A Tub! :lol:

[​IMG]

LMAO! I know the banner looks silly, but it's cute, too! :lol: Congratulatons to PureJoy shippers, a big YAY for starting our 25th thread! *dances* Also, big thanks to the lovely coolcatz for our hilarious mystery thread title. Girl you rock! As a PureJoy shipper, of course you know the reference came from Doc's question to Cath, "when was the last time you fell asleep in Grissom's tub" in episode 7x03 Toe Tags, hehe.

Our previous thread is here: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require A Pay Raise. Being a member of THE unorganized ship, I'm proud to announce that we already had threads #0.5 through #10 archived. If you're interested in reading posts in these threads, you could pm me and I'll get you a copy. And here, are the titles and links to our past threads. Man, we've come a long way!

Grissom/Catherine – Because He Misses Her Tushie! | Gil & Cath #2- Are You Gonna Be My Girl? | Gil & Cath #3- Shall We Do The Room? | Gil & Cath #4- Is That A Hickey? | Gil & Cath #5- The Wife Hates It When We’re Apart | Gil & Cath #6 – suv lovin’ boptush! | Gil & Cath #7: Cleaned Up, Oiled Up, Sexed Up | Gil & Cath #8 – It’s Written in the Stars | Gil & Cath #9 – Cuz She’s Seen His Big Screen | Gil & Cath #10 – Pinned Down Without Asking

Gil & Cath #11- Teh Hot Married Couple
    Gil & Cath #12: Platonic My Gluteus Maximus
    gil & cath #13: so rock and roll
    gil <3 cath #14: because she comforts the little guy
    Gil <3 Cath #15 -'The Big Teasers'
    Gil <3 Cath #16 Cuz She Tweaks the Little Guy
    Gil <3 Cath #17: Destined to Go Beyond
    Gil <3 Cath #18: He is Her Mad Scientist Raawwrr!
    Gil <3 Cath #19: Soul and Heart-Meant for Each Other
    Gil <3 Cath #20-Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone! "PureJoy"
    Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head
    Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?
    Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

And the thread that started it all: Grissom/Catherine #0.5

Now, I believe it's time to celebrate. Shall we start the party?

Oh, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Gil and Cath are going to have their Thanksgiving dinner and get in their tub together after that. :D

2. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Re: Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A T

coolcatz I LOVE your mystery thread title.. hehe. Its brilliant. :D And yay for the new thread!

I'll bring this over cuz aside from the scene in 7x03 Toe Tags, the "tub" title was inspired by this scene in 4x12 Butterflied:
    [​IMG]

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Great pic Hottie
    came to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone
    I think Gil should be INCREDIBLY Thankful that Catherine is in his life and watching out for him

4. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

I forgot that they also had a tub scene in Identity Crisis.. :D
    [​IMG]

I think that Catherine should also be thankful that Gil is watching out for her.

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Oh yeah how could I forget Butterflied? They showered together! :lol: And yeah Heather, Gil really should be thankful for having Catherine in his life. Imagine what he would have become if his connection to the outside world aka Catherine Willows hadn't been there for him. Catherine's right, "what would he do without her?" :)

ps. Rissa, there was also a tub scene in To Halve and to Hold. He was enjoying his view of her tushie. Think we could find a cap of that scene?

6. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

^is in my photobucket somewhere, lol! gil was very much enjoying his job that day. and we also have tubs in *arrggghhh* the ep with the dead model, the cutter. we have the shower discussions in chaos theory and blooddrops. these two love the bathroom.

and e that wallpaper is freaking hilarious.

7. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

Yeah for the new thread !
    Thanks for the title, Coolc :lol: They really have a thing with the tubs !

I think you're talking about that scene, Erica !

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Found it!

[​IMG]

LOL this is friggin' hilarious. Gil sure was enjoying his job. I know I would be! coolc I'd never spent time browsing your photobucket, but now that I have, I gotta say I LOVE it. You've got the funniest pics there. :lol:

You like the banner? Good. Yeah. I was trying to make it hilarious. I'm glad someone thinks it is. :D And dead model? *thinks* Ooooh I know! The Hunger Artist! Do you have the tub pic from that episode in your photobucket, too?

EDIT: Yes Catherine, that's the scene I was talking about. :lol: Thanks for the pics!

9. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

I can't believe it. The title is the best EVER.
    When I read it, I knew it had to be by coolcatz.
    Dunno why, just a little feeling :D
    COngratz to all of us, we're really the most amazing ship on earth.

Back to tub scenes!
    I love the pics from To Halve and To Hold! He was totally checking her out. But again, where's the surprise? That seems to be his favourite sport.

Also Butterflied gave us a pretty good insight of what's with GC and shower. After all, they emptied the fridge at a crime scene, why couldn't they break the ultimate CSI rule and take a shower there? :D

10. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

^hehe. i had a lot of mystery titles but i think that was the only one that wouln't have csimfan in here screaming "oh noes! that's not allowed."

thanks e! i don't have z's flair for art but i can be, uh, silly in what i do create. i have a list of ones i want to do but haven't (some not so postable here). and hunger artist? nah, no caps from that one.

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Ah okay, I think we might try to cap The Hunger Artist next week, then. Don't take it serious, though. Most of you know I don't always do what I say. :D I love that scene. It was when Catherine told Gil not to generalize, wasn't it? Great episode in general, too. LOL I didn't realize there were so many scenes featuring PureJoy and tubs/showers. :lol:

Yay Lindsey's Party is on the way! It's about time. I can't wait to reading it. Thanks a lot coolc! And you do fine with your animations. I love them!

LMAO fra. I couldn't agree more on your signature. :D

12. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Yeay Thread 25!!! :D :D

Love the new title coolcatz, is so fitting for them especially after the Doc's comment. And the banner is so cool :)

Lol, i feel like a really bad shipper, i cant remember any tub scenes except from To Have and To Hold, when he took her hand aswell, it looked so perfectly romantic.But will definitely put those episodes on my xmas list :lol:

A question thats been bugging me for a while: Why is Cath Gil's butterfly, is it just cos it suits her and him or is it from an episode or something? :)

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

cute pics and nice title! lol
    squee!!! 25th folder!!! way the go GCR! --> er lemme scratch that last line... :p
    I thought she was his grasshopper? :confused:

14. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Hmm i thought it was butterfly but might be grasshopper :confused: or both! :lol: :)

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Tee hee. I'd say Cath is both Gil's butterfly AND his grasshopper. There's no reason to explain why she's his grasshopper. It's all in the sandbox scene from Slaves of Las Vegas. As for butterfly, I guess we just see a lot of the butterfly symbol around Catherine. In Pilot, when she was saying good-bye to Lindsey, we see a butterfly on the little girl's jacket. That's the very first time a butterfly symbol appears on the show. Then, of course we have those framed butterflies in both Gil's and Cath's homes and offices, not to mention that they have worked the Butterflied case together (and have a shower :D). If you'd like to know more about the butterfly symbol, KiraGrissom has a website dedicated to it over here. She has collected lots of photos and screencaps to show you why Cath is Gil's butterfly. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.