Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Gil <3 Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In

^ I remember kay posted an advertisement for Rashomama that had Cath and Gil on it, and it was designed to be a wedding invitation. LOL. Seriously, if I hadn't know about the spoilers, I'd have thought there might be a slight chance that these two were going to be together...finally. :lol: Sometimes I'm glad that I read spoilers because that way I don't get too excited by the C/G promos and then become disappointed after actually watching the episode and finding out it has been false advertising. ;)

oohh Erica I think you are right about the false advertising
and I didn't read spoilers for most of last year but now I almost have to..

and I remember a good Cath/Gil moment from Season 5 when she got promoted and he gave her the fetal pig.. Grissom couldn't stop smiling at her

that's some good C/G chemistry there ;)

Hehe are we talking about this?

normal5x10350mg6.jpg

Seriously, that was one of the best scenes from season 5. He was so happy for her although he lost Warrick and Nick. It was the most bitter-sweet moment I've seen on CSI so far.

The one that Erica was talking about above:

Isn't this just the greatest promo? Too bad Gil & Cath didn't have much of a role in it. Then again, maybe they were off for their "honeymoon" while off screen.

Haven't caught up to S5 yet, just finished S4, and i'm watching UK S7 lol, such a screwed up order but s'all good! I'm gonna get mighty annoyed if its just Sara and Gris all the time. I've only watched first two episodes of S7 and I can already tell that G/C is not what it used to be, which SUCKS! When they were in the hospital and he didn't even ask her if she was ok...wtf was that?! Sorry but I was well annoyed! GRRR!

Erica, nice pic, I love that goofy smile he has on his chops! What a cutie.

Thanks for posting the Rashomama pic again Kaylyne. Although, it wasnt a G/C wedding, I do like that pic, and the wedding insinuation :)

ITA Erica, it was such a great moment. Gil lost out because he couldnt play politics properly, but he was so genuinely happy for her, enough to give her his foetal pig. And for a man who's work is everything to him, if it was anyone else but Cath I think he would have found it quite hard to accept, but because it was Cath he took it really well :)

And 19ams87 they're showing season 5 now on thursdays at 11pm, just fyi :) I think the next ones Viva Las Vegas, which i think has a cute G/C scene :)

I hate faulty advertising. Gets us all excited, gets the other viewers slightly intrigued, and by the end of the episode we're all going..."but what happened to that scene I saw in the preview/trailer or the promotion picture?". Guess what? Edited. I hate that. Goddamn, TPTB needs to stop! They're really getting on my nerves with that. Especially that Rashomama pic. If we call them on it, I'm sure they'll deny it saying that "They're the two leads! We have to put them on promotions." My arse. That picture is very very suggestive and I'm sure everyone agrees. Wedding..CSI style? WTF.

27dayz, that does look indeed like Gil, but I doubt that TPTB are so meticulous to add that little detail and expect us to find it, or that they'll refer back to it later, saying that G/C were married after all. Pht. They're not smart enough, I think I've finally convinced myself.

Ah the Fetal Pig. Yes. We all love that scene. "Checkin up on me?" Heh love Catherine's face when she says that. And the last comment by Gil.."at least they're in good hands..". Is it just me or was his voice really sensual in that last part as he glanced at her, his head tilting to the side. (sigh) Love it, love it, love it.

Channel 5 CSIangel? I'll be buying S5 soon so I may wait lol, i've already screwed the order up enough! Cannot wait for Formalities though, our guy in a suit...oh godam YEAH! Thanks btw!

Nothing says I love you like a foetal pig. Mwahaha

OMG LOL! I just found an awesome quote, it's about Billy and Marg but it is AWESOME!

Gary Dourdan:
Any chance Helgenberger's Catherine and his Warrick might consummate their chemistry? ''I think Billy Petersen would get jealous,'' says the actor.

*dances and yells at TPTB* SEE, SEE, BILLY AND MARG HAVE CHEMISTRY, let their charactors consummate thier relationship dammit!

Mwahaha I LOVE IT! And I don't think Cath and Warrick make a good couple at all!

Re:Gil <3 Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs I

Someone mentioned something george eads said about the ratings drop on the early show...what did he say? I saw it when I was looking through the posts, but I don't have time to look through all the posts again. thanks.

Re:Gil &lt;3 Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs I

Yep 19ams87 channel 5 :) And just so you know, if you've just made a post and you want to say something else and its been less than 24 hours and no-one else has posted after you, you have to edit your post. Just fyi, dont want you to get mod-slapped ;) :)

Thanks for the quote :D I hadnt heard that before.

I think a part of the reason why G/C has the chemistry that they do, is because of the close friendship between Billy and Marg. They are both great actors, so I'm sure even if they didnt get along the G/C chemistry would still be undeniably there, but i think it helps :) And it appears that Gary may be a bit of a G/C shipper.

Re:Gil &lt;3 Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs I

19ams87...thank you so much for the quote! :lol: It's been such a long time since we've gotten something "new" in the G/C department, so I mean...that's awesome! I think all the actors know that Billy and Marg are tight and they've got their thing going on, but...TPTB...(sigh) But that's awesome. I love Gary. I think we should add him to the Shipper Hall of Fame. :D

P.S. I think we need a nickname for 18ams87. :p

Re:Gil &lt;3 Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CS

You know, 27dayz that DOES look like him! Good work :D

19ams87 - that quote is AWESOME!!!

You can't hide the GC chemistry. Even if they're not in a scene together, it's always there. I love the way that they try and show chemistry with another character and then Gil and Cath are int he same room and the previous chemistry is just laughable compared to what those two have.

GC rules :D

Re:Gil &lt;3 Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CS

Ohhhh. The Ted is back. :D lOl! Wow. That promo pic.

Talk about awesome! :)

Ah! I heard CSI is going to be running till' 2010! My graduation year!! ^_^ It'd be SO awesome if the two got together.

Screw a new car for a present. Grillows would do just fine. Also, that Jorja Fox hasn't signed for another season?

Can someone say, 'party!!!!' ??? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back