Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Gil<3Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A Tu

OOO YEY, I soooo hope he grows it back. Tis bloody LUSH! What i'd give to stroke that bad boy! :p

I just saw an AMAZING GC momento. From S4, can never remember the episode name as usual. And the quoting isn't accurate lol.

Cath: Sooo, I liked you whole routine before, *mocks Gris* "I'm in chhharge, what I say gooooes!'
Gil: Too much?
Cath: Not enough!
*que the Grissom look*

I loved that scene, it was from Invisible Evidence. It was such a sweet scene. It was kinda like, Gil had asked her whether she liked his authoritative stance before, and had done it especially for her :D

Turn of the Screws was on yesterday. I hadnt seen it before. It was such a great episode. I loved all the Sam/Catherine interaction, and the fact that he let her break the rules a little, because he knew it was in her best interest.

And the Sam's line of "What bothers you more? The fact that you couldn't pin a murder on me, or that Catherine cashed my check?" Just showed that Sam knows the love between them, and that Gil does care about her :D So, i agree he's definitely a G/C shipper.

did anyone see that on the preview Grissom has his beared back...and it doesn't look like it's from an old episode...hmmm i wonder what that's gonna rumble up?
Oh, yeay, he beard is back! Does anyone know where this preview is?

I think Teh Beard is from an older episode. Doubt it's the same because Billy lost weight. Doesn't look like the Billy we know and doubt today. :)

One thing that bothered me about Redrum is that they'd violate someone's (Grissom's) privacy to advance in their own means. I mean...I really really didn't like the fact that they broke into the temp locker with the key stolen from Grissom's desk, and then went to face Catherine about it. Warrick has her back? Pht. No way Jose.

I'm very suspicious of someone rifling through Gil's drawers. Something tells me that would not make him a happy bunny. I think he'd even be upset if it was Catherine doing it.

I don't think Catherine would have been comfortable with what she was doing and I think when Gil finds out, he will not only be angry with the undersherriff for making Catherine do that, but I think he'll also be upset with the team for not having Catherine's back - particularly Warrick, who Grissom especially asked to have her back, and Nick, for inciting the thing in the first place.

I don't think Grissom would have been happy that anyone went through his desk

OT-does anyone know what the turtle skull was doing there?

anyway
and I'm going to throw this out there...
do you think there is going to be some jealously between Grissom and Catherine and Keppler...?

Just a thought?

I think Grissom will be more cranky with what Keppler's been up to. But I have no doubt that Grissom will be making sure Keppler's flirtation stays just that - a flirtation. No one touches Grissom's girl ;)

And our closet shipper list:
Eddie
Greg
Ecklie
Jacqui
Doc Robbins
Brass
Max
Sam
Sofia
Lily
Lindsey
Mandy
Lt Brooks
Vet from jackpot
Teri Miller

Someone mentioned putting Nick on. Can you explain a little more?

No one touches Grissom's girl or his desk...I don't think he'll be too pleased with either of those things occuring...just like me!

How long is keppler going to be around, anyways? Will he be around when Gil gets back? Will they meet?

Drumchik said:
Someone mentioned putting Nick on. Can you explain a little more?

what about llv? when they are in the car and cahterine says "maybe he's got hinself a girlfriend?" and nick answers "yeah..." and then "i thought you were..." and then pretends he ment she was leaving

I mentioned Nick too, and that was also the reason I gave ;)

Rifling through gil's personal stuff to get his locker key? As much as I'm thrilled to find out that GC are sharing a locker, I don't think it's right to violate other people's privacy either.

I can understand that the team felt betrayed but going through gil's drawer, taking his locker key and taking the evidence on their own accord is going a little too far for my liking.

Btw, there was once when cath went into gil's office to take a case and bumped into him on her way out. He didn't look too happy then even though he didn't hold anything against her. This shows that he is not very comfortable with people violating his privacy even if the person is cath.

And our closet shipper list:
Eddie
Greg
Ecklie
Jacqui
Doc Robbins
Brass
Max
Sam
Sofia
Lily
Lindsey
Mandy
Lt Brooks
Vet from jackpot
Teri Miller
Sweetie, that's fantastic! Thank you so much! :D Loving it! Lindsey totally is!! I've just read an amazing Grillows fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3361756/1/

I find it so coincidental (or not?) that Lindsay from NY is also from Montana although Cath is much more experienced and almost city-girl while Lindsay gets dubbed by the state. :lol: And the fact that Cath's daughter name is so similar to to her. :) Cute. I've noticed that at the beginning of NY Season 2, but never pointed it out. I don't think anyone really cares though... :lol:

Love your avatar by the way rebec! :D I'm missing Grissom so damn much!!! :( Keppler's no replacement. He's boring unlike Gil...

Oh and I'm thinking of writing my first Grillows fic, but I'm a little short on ideas!! :( Any one got any?

Grillows ideas...

I have this one where they are in the closet in the lab and Catherine comments on how happy she is that he decided to grow his beard back...

hey take that and run.. I'd love to read that...:)

kissmesweet, not sure if it's just me but I can't pull up the link to that fic. ;)

sorry this isn't three lines but...

DITTO on the pulling up the fic

To get to the fic you need to copy and paste the type of the link, rather than click on it. So go to here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3361756/1/

And I can't believe I forgot about Nick in LLV. I think it's because he's in the naughty corner at the moment.

Closet GC Shippers
Eddie
Greg
Ecklie
Jacqui
Doc Robbins
Brass
Max
Sam
Sofia
Lily
Lindsey