Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Gil<3Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A Tu

Have we forgotten to mention Sam as a GC shipper already?! There was always fun GC when he was around.

Yes, Brass is definitely on the list. He seems to pop up at the most inopportune times for our duo. I think he's their chaperone (like in the "tush" scene)

Oh I am LOVING this whole thread, the person that got me into CSI loves GSR (meh, I don't see it at all! No offense to the GSR'ers!!) so it is SO good to talk to people who agree with me lmao. On the closet shipper note, I definatly think Brass thinks they should be together.

Another fave GC momento, S2, when Cath comes back from Miami and spies Griss in the suit, oh my she's like stairing at him (I don't blame her, he's in a suit, I got a BIG weekness for a good lookin' man in a suit!! Slobberness) and the 'nice tan' UFF he's a beast.

Something else I think us lot should be smug about is that on the DVDs, Cath and Gris are ALWAYS on the front together, where's Sara?! Mwahahaha. I actually like Sara, just not with Gris. By the way, thank you all for the warm welcome!! :)

So, our list of shippers includes so far:

Eddie (I always knew you two had a thing)
Greg (I thought you and Grissom were tight)
Ecklie (has his moments ;) )
Jacqui
Doc Robbins (sleeping in Grissom's tub again?)
Brass (Did I miss something?)
Max (Cathy and Gilbert)
Sam

I'd also go so far as to add Sofia to the list ;) And Lindsey.

OH yes, definitely Lindsey - Since she tells her "uncle Gil" spider jokes as early as age 3.

I'm thinking Mandy too. I'm sure she believes they're a duo since Gil told her "Anything you have to say to me you can say to her".

Oh yeah. DEFINITELY Mandy!

So:

Eddie
Greg
Ecklie
Jacqui
Doc Robbins
Brass
Max
Sam
Sofia
Lily
Lindsey
Mandy

Wow - there are a lot of GC shippers on this show! :D

I think Lindsey goes with out saying

She does relate to Grissom on a different level than others in the lab

Grissom looks out after her too

She knows... ;)

kaylyne said:
And the guy in Happenstance (what was his name?) the guy in the cement who got smiles and giggles from both Cath & Gil. Then he was wondering if Gilbert was going to stop by when they were fingerprinting him. I'm guessing he knew that "Cathy" was feeling incomplete without her "Gilbert".

Heck, he needs to be added just because he got a chance to call them "Cathy" & "Gilbert", and only got smiles in return instead of a punch from Cath.
But kay, it was Loco Motive and it was Max. Remember Suzy's "HI MAX"? :D

I totally agree that Max is a C/G shipper, or why else did he wonder whether Gilbert was stopping by? Hmmm... ;)

Oh yeah, Happenstance was the two sisters, right? I guess that's what happens when I don't go re-watch the episodes from this season (and they don't have the transcripts up yet). The episodes lacking enough GC just get muddled together.

Lt. Brooks should be a PureJoy shipper too.

Apparently the two most important people in our ship (Billy & Marg obviously!!) like GC together aswel! Woo! I've heard Billy also likes Gris with Sara though...meh lol.

Oh I loved that line Kaylyne 'Anything you can say to her you can say to me.'

On a different note I watched Fur & Lothing and Jackpot for the first time last night. LOL @ F&L and what a bloody great episode Jackpot is. The wife, lmao. You know it's true Gris! What was the leutenant's name? Maybe we could add him to the closet GC shipper list?

i think that's what you mean isn't it?
cathwillows said:
i would say this guy in Jackpot, Alan Brooks, in the last scene he thinks catherine is grissom's wife
(i think he mentioned it before but i don't know where)....he says "You don't keep any secrets, Mr. Grissom?
Not even from your wife?" :lol:

i just had to add that:
Brooks: trouble with your wife?
Gris : yah...she hates it when we are apart!
i said it some time ago....he really knows what he's talking about!

Don't forget the vet in Jackpot , he told gil that his wife called him ;) Nick is also a shipper, he recently admitted that he thought cath was gil's girlfriend :lol: If sara doesn't have a crush on gil, I'd say she's a shipper too cuz she looked to cath for help when she thought that she wouldn't be able to get him to listen to her.

Lol, yeah Cathwillows, that who I meant! Cheers :D And definatly the vet rebec. I loved that episode. Love the end bit too.
Brooks: Don't you keep secrets from your wife?
Gris: I used to, i'm trying to change.

AWWWW I love that line. The first ep I ever saw was Pledging Mr Johnson and I thought they were together. Their off screen chesmistry definatly spills over.

Oh and yeah definatly Lindsey, how cute is that, Uncle Grissom. Awwhhh how sweet.

:lol: Guys, I found this hilarious clip on YouTube in spanish with subtitles. It's hysterical :p And it's definitely G/C so... ;)

Edited to remove link to fan made video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back