Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Gil<3Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A Tu

Newbies, newbies, newbies :) I love it :D

Once again, as soon as someone can bring it out, you'll all get these fantastic Grillows welcome baskets :D

Also, please do remember newbies (and oldies) that we do have to have 3 lines of post in this forum :D

Welcome baskets are about the most amazing thing.

As for lines of post. Are you saying there's a post minimum... I'm not new here but I have yet to see that yet *laughs hard*. Anyways, I could ramble on and ON and ON about how much I love this pairing and how many adorable moments that lead me to believe HOLY crap how are they not doing it yet?

Mainly, I think my FAVORITE Grillows moment would still have to be the episode in season 1 (I honestly cannot remember the name) when Eddie showed up with Lindsey, they start to fight and Gil ends up telling him off. The absolute passion and rage in his eyes... he looked ready to kill and all for her. I was just stunned.

It's a three line minimum of posts in the shipper thread :)

And that is a great Grillows moment. Gil was completely ready to just shove Eddie out of the way and I also loved that he looked to Catherine as if saying "Well, what do you want me to do with this slimeball?"

yeah that was great! it was in too tough to die...
and even eddie said "I always knew you two had a thing" :D
gris looks so ready to punch eddie right in the face! and if catherine had told him i'm sure he would have done it!

Eddie's one of our closet shippers I think ;)

So, who else on CSI (including guest stars, regulars, lab techs, etc) is a closet GC shipper?

Let's make a list :D

Sorry... I had NO idea... wow *lol*

Anyways. I totally agree. Its my absolute favorite moment. It just feels like a different kind of moment. I think that Grissom needs a woman who CAN show him beauty in a grittier side of life. Sara is WAY to torn up and wound up *koff*annoying*koff*. He needs a woman who can hold him down and I don't think its Sara.

That IS all IMO however.

i would say this guy in Jackpot, Alan Brooks, in the last scene he thinks catherine is grissom's wife
(i think he mentioned it before but i don't know where)....he says "You don't keep any secrets, Mr. Grissom?
Not even from your wife?" :lol:

i just had to add that:
Brooks: trouble with your wife?
Gris : yah...she hates it when we are apart!

That's a hard one to figure out.

I mean yes the guy from Jackpot

Ecklie to some point in Formalities..

Eddie, goes without saying

possibly Greg?

yes,TQW007 the three lines of posting is hard sometimes and sometimes it is easy to get carried away with such a great ship :D

Seriously... one of these days I'm gonna start talking about Grissom and Cath and it will wind up being about screwdrivers and cheese... I'm scary that way *lol*

That being said, I remember when this sorta thread was "Ain't No Sunshine" which is the Grillows THEME IMO :D

Don't tempt them to start that song again!!

So far our list of shippers are:

Eddie
Greg
Ecklie (to some point)

I'm going to add Jacqui. Cause I reckon she'd be a fan :D

Greg is a shipper. Remember his crazy lab days? When he was always the one recieving visits from the two of them? And, of course, there is his line in To Halve and to Hold:

Greg: So I heard Grissom's lady friend is in town
Catherine: hmm, I wouldn't know anything about that.
Greg: I thought you two were tight?
Catherine: We are.

lol I love that scene. Greg and Grillows...anyhow...

OMG! Doc Robbins! He is so a shipper! Hence the thread title.

And the guy in Happenstance (what was his name?) the guy in the cement who got smiles and giggles from both Cath & Gil. Then he was wondering if Gilbert was going to stop by when they were fingerprinting him. I'm guessing he knew that "Cathy" was feeling incomplete without her "Gilbert".

Heck, he needs to be added just because he got a chance to call them "Cathy" & "Gilbert", and only got smiles in return instead of a punch from Cath.

I think Brass is a shipper, he always get good scenes with both Cath and Gil and he so knew what he was doing interupting them in King Baby before things got ahem steamy.

Brass, well Brass is 'all knowing' he knows everything that goes on in the lab... whether people realize it or not

but that again is my opinion

so he knows about Gris and Cath from the beginning he has known :D

:eek: i missed a lot of things here... drat. i need GC fix so i think this place would satisfy it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back