Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In

Optimism is easy, Gravy.

Just watch G and C. Even when they're not in a scene together, they're "together". The evidence never lies :D

Plus, it's so subtle that we don't need to be hit over the head with it.

LOL now I have a good idea who the ultimate optimistic here is. It's Anne. :D Reading her posts and talking to her makes you wonder what angst is. :D

EricaSJ said:
LOL now I have a good idea who the ultimate optimistic here is. It's Anne. :D Reading her posts and talking to her makes you wonder what angst is. :D

Angst...hmm...nope, don't know that one ;)

Seriously though, how can you NOT love this ship? And how can you NOT see in EVERY EPISODE the little nuances. It's always there. Sometimes you might have to look harder, but it's there. And it's fun to find it :D :devil:

Woah. Angst is my thing, isn't it? :lol: I do like to stay optimistic though, hoping that Gil and Catherine will end up together one day. I don't even mind if it ends up being the very last episode. I don't think I'll quit the show until I know what happens till the very last minute of it.

The little nuances? Definitely, and I guess for a great ship like G/C, it's all in the details. It's all about analysing the subtle hints given to us (I don't know if it's on purpose though), and hopefully being able to predict what T_TB would do under the circumstances (although they have strayed way off the charts before) :p

I liked it too in Loco Motives when she looked at him and said "You look tired" and that's all she needed to say to him.
He knew he didn't have to explain himself to her and she knew for a long time that he 'was going through something'
she picked a time when they were alone to bring it up.

I haven't been here in a while so I thought I'd add my thoughts before we loose our power again :eek:!!!

Yeay lots of optimism! I agree we should stay positive about G/C happening cos maybe some of our positivity will somehow rub off on TPTB :)

The little nuances? Definitely, and I guess for a great ship like G/C, it's all in the details. It's all about analysing the subtle hints given to us (I don't know if it's on purpose though), and hopefully being able to predict what T_TB would do under the circumstances (although they have strayed way off the charts before) :p

ITA agree, thats what i love about G/C even if theyre not together in the scene you can find parallels betweeen them adn how they work and what they say :)

Plus i love that fact that the subtle hint arent even that subtle, like the Doc tub comment :)

^ Hence our thread title which is really really cute. :D

Hehe I wonder whether someone has ever thought about writing a fanfic based on that comment. It's going to be a HOT one! *bats eyelashes at Anne*

Fanfic moment? Chyeah. Come one great ones, step up and enlighten our lives *nudges Anne*. :lol: YAY!

Teh Tub. (Sigh) One of the few GC moments that I witnessed live, unexpecting it. It was completely out of the blue, but hell it was the best thing we'd got for a long time. Don't know if the comment itself was subtle, but hell the look on Catherine's face (beautifully carried out by Marg) was the subtlety that we all need to pay attention to. I don't know if it was so much an "uh oh caught." but more "oh yeah. miss those days". :lol: But that's just my two cents.

Yeah I thought Anne volunteered to write that tub fic? :D :p
Just watch G and C. Even when they're not in a scene together, they're "together". The evidence never lies
Guh I love this. I just hope I could live with this mantra lol.. But Anne can write angst too, my heart was achin while I was reading Catch me when I Fall. :)

I just saw the 711 Leaving Las Vegas photos that Erica uploaded on BTA weeks ago.. wowaweewow.. five life-sized pics of Gil yum..
And whoa Somebody's been Naughty. :devil: he received lumps and heapfuls of coal for Christmas, lol.

coalforxmas.jpg

I don't know if it was so much an "uh oh caught." but more "oh yeah. miss those days". But that's just my two cents.
It could be both.. "Uh oh Doc caught us.. another one to add in our nosy list..I really miss those days when Gil and I would do it without anyone looking."
And Gravy I swear I couldn't figure out facebook I need help. :p

G and C in a tub...hmm...I'll bet we could work that out.

Well, Catherine may have givenhim lumps of coal for Christmas, but something tells me that if he behaves himself, he'll get a better present ;)

Facebook? :p It sent out invitation emails to everyone on my contact list :p You don't have to join if you don't want to :lol: It's a lot like the myspace that everyone's talking about but...I don't know you have to get the hang of it to become really addicted. :p But that's a discussion for another time.

LLV Pictures?!?! Yay Erica! (runs to look at them and drool)

^ LMAO yes Gravy, there are promo pics from LLV. I'll post promo stills whenever I find new ones so make sure you visit the cozy corner at least every once in a while. :D So far all the LLV pics are of Gil (one with Warrick) and they make you wonder if the MCSK case has really ended. ;)

Not only do I really want promo pics of Marg for LLV, and naturally of G and C, but...

I want my Season 7 promo pics!

I want them too.
I love the promos, because they're always full of GC :D
T_TB still try to fool us with those promos, too, I'm afraid.
The GC promos from season 6...Gosh, they were priceless.
Those two look freaking hot together, in those O_O ( is there some time when they don't look hot together? Naaaah, don't think so!) :D

I have mixed feelings about season seven's cast promos. I want the pics, but I'm dreading them, too. Because I have this slight worry that they might not be what I want. They always did C/G photos for previous seasons, but with a canon couple on the show now, they are probably hesitated to go for too much C/G. However, a lot of people did love the C/G promo pics because of the evident chemistry and that makes a dilemma for TPTB. LOL. C/G or no C/G, that is the question. :lol:

To refresh your memories...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back