Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In

Bev said:
Erica...

You know what? Your icon and my icon should hook up. They'd make a wonderful couple.

I don't know why, but the image of that makes me giggle. :lol:

Bev said:
Erica...

You know what? Your icon and my icon should hook up. They'd make a wonderful couple.
LMAO Bev. But they're Marg and Billy. I can't see myself hook them up unless they're playing Cath and Gil. You know I hate confusing the actors with the characters they play. You can also see that I never make CG manips with cadid photos of Marg and Billy. We don't need that anyway. ;)

That is true. We definitely don't need it. They do enough of the flirting when they're onscreen! *stands back a little because the heat is too much*

*sigh* They're so cute.

So very true.

I was thinking G/C not Billy and Marg.

I can't stand stuff (ie manips, fanfic, vids) that have Billy and Marg as a couple. It really bothers me.

Both of them are in a long term, committed relationship. I can't see either of them cheating on their spouse.

Me too, I love the pictures of them kissing on ET and during the Emmys but that's because we know that Billy and Marg were just fooling around for the cameras. If anything those pictures reflect how comfortable they are around each other. But to manip pictures to make them look like a real couple isn't an appropriate thing to do, it's a disrespect to the actors and their spouses.

Anyway, we have plenty of eye sex, knee sex, footsies and freudian slips between gil and cath to go around, but I guess we're insatiable, we need more GC! :lol:

I think I'm really a huge fan of the friendship between Marg ang Billy, but I couldn't see them as a couple, either.
And mainly because I see that they're very different from their characters. i mean, a MB ship does nopt equal to GC because they're completely different people.

And yes, I'm insatiable. If I'd live eating GC for breakfast, I'd be incredibly fat.

rebec said:
Me too, I love the pictures of them kissing on ET and during the Emmys but that's because we know that Billy and Marg were just fooling around for the cameras. If anything those pictures reflect how comfortable they are around each other.
Yes! I totally agree. They are just so playful around each other but they know where the boundaries lie.

rebec said:
But to manip pictures to make them look like a real couple isn't an appropriate thing to do, it's a disrespect to the actors and their spouses.
Well said. I was horrified when I chanced on a manip not so long ago: the people who made it had taken a personal photo of the actor (not the character), scrubbed out the head of his spouse, and replaced it with the head of the actress they shipped. I think my horror would have been nothing compared with the anger and revulsion the scrubbed-out spouse would have felt. And the actor himself too.

rebec said:
Anyway, we have plenty of eye sex, knee sex, footsies and freudian slips between gil and cath to go around, but I guess we're insatiable, we need more GC! :lol:
Eye sex did you say? How's this from Loco Motives?

Ah! Cath does bring out the sexy, laughing, ogling eyes in her Gil and put that smirk back onto his face again. And don't you just love the way he says, "Catherine..." ?

She lifts him up out of his flagging spirits. :D

No...No no no. Please, stupid brain, don't make me think about THAT.

ren you can not say things like that and not expect a smut-reaction. O_O

Keep it PG-13, Fra.
*slaps herself*

Edit: LoL, u changed it. :lol: Thank God.

:D yeah. remembered just in time - ok maybe not so just in time - the PG-o-meter. LOL.

Oh my gosh. I loved that scene in Loco Motives. I think it's like the only time that we've heard Catherine laugh that much in well...forever. And it was just really funny.

SpikeTV is showing No More Bets.
Right now, it's the Gil/Sam showdown. "what bothers you more? the fact that you couldn't pin a murder on me, or that Catherine cashed my check." It's just so endearing how Gil looks out for Catherine.

Damn I miss Sam!

I like almost started crying during Living Legend with all the Sam stuff and Catherine getting choked up...I really loved the flash backs in that. They chose the perfect girl to play her at 16.

Eye sex. G and C are good at that.

And now I'm really intrigued to see what ren wrote that violated the PG-13ometer. I feel deprived!

Ah.No more bets. Sam and Gil - a classic GC scene minus the C in it. Isn't it amazing? Gil looking out for his Catherine, and later we learn that Sam too looked out for his Mugs. Now if Gil will only get his a** out of his midlife blue funk and back to ogling his Catherine, and do it soon too. Maybe the water in Walden Pond will rinse out some of the accumulated gunk in his head and elsewhere. I'm waiting. *taps foot impatiently*

ren28 said:
Ah.No more bets. Sam and Gil - a classic GC scene minus the C in it. Isn't it amazing? Gil looking out for his Catherine, and later we learn that Sam too looked out for his Mugs.

I'd never put those two ideas together. WOW! They're so accurate. The two most important males in Catherine's life both look out for her. Even if it is in different ways and even if they do hate each other.

Thanks for pointing that out Ren. The subtley of it went over my head. And I obviously can't spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back