Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

Don't worry, they can see that very well !!! that's why they're not together anymore . The chemistry is now supposed to be between the other ship ! but it doesn't work at all ! and show us Catherine and Gil together would be worse cause viewers could really see where is the real chemistry *no insert sarcasm*

Hey thanks for the link Hottie_cath!
Season 5 is brilliant so far, i loved it in the first ep when gil metioned getting blood again 'so many reasons' (so funny).
I just found a site on the net and thought i had found billy petersen's user profile but i think its just people role-playing as their favourite celebs (sigh). http://www.greatestjournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=billy_petersen

Welcome snoosy and thanks for the link !
You're right, it's just about people who play their fav actors !

It's me or this thread is desert :confused:

We're all alive. Am I alive? *poke* Yep, I'm alive.

Welcome , snoozy. Guys...let's get out the welcome basket for Snoozy. Where is that damn thing?

Ooh, I thought of something the other day. We all remember Warrick saying "I can get a print off air" ?

Well how about:

I can get a GC moment out of anything.

Hehe. Try me ;)

Drumchik said:
I can get a GC moment out of anything.
Oh, that's so true. We find CG moments even when they aren't in a scene. Unfortunately, it's become more necessary for us to do in the past season.

Hahaha kay, that is so true. Now I only need to wait for Catherine's disappearance so that I can finally say goodbye to CSI. :lol: And guys, snoozy isn't new here. He/she (snoozy are you a he or a she? LOL) just hadn't been here for a long time. So it's a welcome back. :D Hey don't miss this week's episode because according to the promo pics, Cath and Gil are going to share a scene (if they don't edit that one out, that is). If you miss it, you'll probably have to wait forever for the next one. :lol:

OMGOSH Erica that is funny :lol:
HI snoozy I am new here and LOVE Cath and Gil and yes I will be watching this week
(I do try to remain spoiler free ;) ) to see them on screen together FINALLY !!!

EricaSJ said:
Hey don't miss this week's episode because according to the promo pics, Cath and Gil are going to share a scene (if they don't edit that one out, that is). If you miss it, you'll probably have to wait forever for the next one. :lol:
*gasp* OMG! Cath & Gil in the same SCENE?! Someone might have to either pick me up off the floor after I faint, or give me a tranquilizer to keep me from squealing with joy and jumping up & down after seeing the next one. (It's so depressing that it's actually come down to this.)

ok, you guys are too funny :)
let's hope they at least get to talk to each other
kinda like how they used to in earlier seasons
dripping with inuendo and sarcasm, is it me? I LOVE their back-and-forth that way
that's what made love them as a couple

*takes a bow* Why thank you, Heather. It's rare that anyone considers our snark funny. :D I do miss their back-and-forth. It was something only Gil and Cath were able to do. I'm using past tense because obviously they aren't doing that anymore. Remember how they did that in Burked? TPTB have no idea what they're missing. Heck they probably don't care at all. :(

They're in the same scene? Are you sure?

I'm still maintaining that someone went in and stole them and replaced them with clones.

G/C back and forth. "Good morning Cath" "Good morning Gil."

Le sigh.

Okay, give me a moment, I want to get a GC moment off air. It's fun :D

Ok, help me out guys. I'm having memory problems here - mainly because I haven't rewatched any of the season 7 episodes since their original airing...
when exactly was the last GC scene where they actually talked to each other, and not just blandly reciting details about a case, or using Brass as an interpreter? The only thing I can come up with is the "I would have told you but I didn't want a sermon" from episode 2. (which really wasn't much, but it actually made me smile) Has there been anything since then?

^ Unfortunately, I think that was it, kay. This is depressing. Cath and Gil need some quality time together no matter they are in a relationship with someone else or not. Gah.

On a lighter note, tomorrow is Marg's birthday. Hehe. I've got pressie but I haven't finished yet. Gotta keep working on it. ;)

Way out on a limb here.

So why won't T_TB let Gil and Cath share a scene now?
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Gil and Cath are fond of each other. The forced absence on the show has been such that it's whipping back like a scorpion's tail to sting T_TB: put them in a scene together now and the tension, the attraction, the chemistry will be so red hot, the screen will melt down. So T_TB are stuck. Can't wind back any further. Need to give Cath and Gil time so as not to be too obviously afraid of the contrast with, well, you know. But how? Waited too long already...

Anyone care to suggest how T_TB can wriggle out of their dilemma without discrediting themselves totally?

And yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Marg!!! You're one superbly delightful actor.

Are they really going to have a WHOLE scene together?
No interpret, no talking through walls or doors, no "don't look her in the eyes"?
Oh, I think it'll snow O.O T_TB have REALLY decided that they CAN talk to each other?
Wonder why, maybe they realised People's Choice Awards is near, and they NEED all of the CSi shipper? I wonder if they'll let Sara talk to Nick, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back