Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

the thing is that without gil/cath a large dynamic of what made csi, well csi, is lost. and that is not even from a shipper pov. the scenes with marg and billy sparkled so that they were told to tune it down (i have the article somewhere, it was in print and the words were from billy or marg, can't remember which). well now t_tb wanted it eliminated and we are seeing the results. you cannot have a show where the leads have little to no interaction. you cannot have a show where the leads are not allowed to look at and interact with each other. it just doesn't work.

now about those dates...natm is my fav. but i must give props to the breakfast in bop because of the way cath is sitting on the sofa just waiting for him to get off the phone and reward him for doing the right thing.

ITA with you, coolc.
Even just forgettin' the shipper hustle-and-bustle for a moment, it's ridiculous that the two souls of the show don't even talk to each other. It's something that is obviously unnatural. And throwing away the spontaneousness of their relationship is like throwing away half of the show!

BOP's last scene was well worth the whole ep, I must say. And in that ep, they were involved. I swear, I could see it in their eyes, they must have been involved in some way. :D

honestly my fav moment from it is when he pulls the experiment out of the fridge. everyone else is commenting and griping and all she does is pinch her nose and keep drinking her coffee. it's just so cath and is such a "wife" thing to do.

aw... guys you make my GC self return... :D
awesome sentimental moments!
oh hello HHunter! newbie here too!
I love the moment where eddie attacked her and Griss saved her and Ed said that he KNEW there's something going on between them! ;)

coolcatz said:
honestly my fav moment from it is when he pulls the experiment out of the fridge. everyone else is commenting and griping and all she does is pinch her nose and keep drinking her coffee. it's just so cath and is such a "wife" thing to do.

I LOVE that scene! It's just so cute :)

And newbies! *rubs hands together* Excellent. :devil:

^mr. burns has become a gc shipper.

it's the little moments like that that really define the whole gc relationship. a small continuity note from this ep. cath asks him to go with her to interview the father and he can't. she asks him the same thing in itb.

coolcatz said:
^mr. burns has become a gc shipper.

it's the little moments like that that really define the whole gc relationship. a small continuity note from this ep. cath asks him to go with her to interview the father and he can't. she asks him the same thing in itb.

Where are we up to in the quote game now?

And I never noticed that before, C. Maybe it's Gil and a Father thing?

it could be. you know when your father leaves when you are in preschool then suddenly dies in front of you when you are nine and he's back and in love with your mother then i imagine there could be father issues. (see, that's how you make the change continuity, you have his parents get back together before he dies, dumb t_tb).

coolcatz said:
it could be. you know when your father leaves when you are in preschool then suddenly dies in front of you when you are nine and he's back and in love with your mother then i imagine there could be father issues. (see, that's how you make the change continuity, you have his parents get back together before he dies, dumb t_tb).

ROFLMAO! I love it :)

LOL :lol: that's awesome coolcatz no wonder Gil's having lots of issues lately.
I think we should continue with the quote.. who got the correct answer?
What happened in Post Mortem btw? *iz clueless* Or no one watched the ep? lol

I watched it. And when I say that, there is no enthusiasim in my voice what so ever.

Basically the only GC we got out of it was:
"Grissom called and said you needed a hand" (or something to that effect) Cath to Sara. And T_TB would never show the convo between Cath and Gil. Honestly, why would you ever put the two lead actors in the same scene? *Sarcasm dripping from every word*

As per the rest of that ep, there was an enquiry into Greg hitting that kid in fannysmakin' (Now that was the hightlight of the ep! T_TB actually based most of this enquiry on continuity. Shocker!), and Grissom is his usual robotic self, too obsessed with a minature crime scene to care about anyone else's problems (considering it was Nick and Warrick who tried to help Greg's case). Cath was only in the ep for about oh...five minutes at the max.

In other words, my time would have been well spent to watch Strip Strangler, ITB, Jackpot, or read the fanfics. Right now, fanfics are my God!

So Gil has daddy issues, huh? It makes sense. His dad died when he was just a little guy, leaving Gil all alone. It makes sense that he would have issues with fathers who leave their kids to fend for themselves. Maybe that's why he has issues with Eddie and Sam. Sam was pretty much never a constant figure in Catherine's life, so Gil would naturally feel protective of her to help her avoid that similar hurt that he went through. Does that even remotely make sense?

i had a comment then i saw your avi hottie, and um....*drools*

27, actually i believe sam was more of a constant in catherine's life than any other man. the fact that when we first meet him, his endearment for her, her being his "date" for openings among other things show that he was around.

and anne, you liked that? well i'll let you know when i figure out cath's backstories as continuity. (between different birthplaces, different years the only explaination i can come up with is "push her back, push her back...harder" followed by lily being injected with a ton of superglue.

ROFLMAO! C, I love your interpretation of Catherine's backstory! It's so true, too!

Obviously Gil and Catherine were chatting on the phone for a while about things other than work. And I'm quite sure that the reason why Catherine wasn't in the ep for long was because Gil had turned her legs to jello - and she was redressing in his office...

I watched it. And when I say that, there is no enthusiasim in my voice what so ever.
The other shows had better episodes this week(house, desperate housewives) so I agree with you 27dayz there was nothing to be enthusiastic about in this ep. The mini crime scene-part 2 case was bearable but it still wasn't great. Gil talked about Cath--she told him about the meds she saw in the house of the vic but there was no scene about it. nothing. zilch. So are we supposed to play pretend and imagine things now. *rolleyes*
and anne, you liked that? well i'll let you know when i figure out cath's backstories as continuity. (between different birthplaces, different years the only explaination i can come up with is "push her back, push her back...harder" followed by lily being injected with a ton of superglue.
LMAO! That's a perfect explanation. So we got explanation for both Gil and Cath's messed up bio.. are we going to read a fic about it soon? :D

Greetings from Oregon PUREJOY fans

and yes I agree lately the episodes are lacking when it comes to Gil and Cath interaction.
and I too am LMAO with the 'legs to jello' comment :lol:
I just find it interesting that this season they have yet to have any meaningful interaction together even in BTK
and where was she when Gris had his migrain?

HHMMMM???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back