Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

where was catherine when gil had his migrain? hmmm, my guess is that she was at home...planning something to relieve him of said migrain. Betcha it's better than her finding his meds for him :devil:.

coolcatz, you're right. I did overlook the fact that Sam did react so warmly to Cath in burked and took her as his date for the event in Reno. My bad.

But we don't know that Sam was ever overly involved in Cath's childhood. If Catherine lived in Montana when she was younger, I couldn't see Sam always being there for her. If she grew up in Vegas, I could see more involment on Sam's part.

But of course, no one knows which backstory to believe because T_TB have screwed it up so bad (the backstory isn't the only thing they screwed up). The writers need to get their story straight.

Well, if they're the first to be confused, how can we ask for a clever story, with some kind of a SENSE? :D
Just yesterday my little cousin was asking me if Gil and Catherine had somehow fought, because they just don't talk anymore.

So, if the little ones understand there somethng wrong, I wonder why those guys UP THERE don't. -_-

Now, you tell me what should I say to a 11 years old. "No, honey, it's just that GC is too much of a threat for other relatonship"

(and btw, no reference to anyone. No offense intended)

Maybe they have fallen out but t_tb decided not to show it.
I loved Sam he was a GCR I think he spend a bit of time with Cath when she was growing up because Cath said something about not beliving he was too tired to drive home when he was sleeping with Lilly

I love the idea of Sam being a GCR. After all, Lily is too...And so, if both her parents are, it's an arranged marriage. Something tells me Gil's mum likes Cath, too. :D

Happy B-Day gems!!!

Thank you! :)
We need to meet Gil's mam and she what she thinks of Cath, I bet they would get on. I wonder if Cath can sign oh I'm thinking now and it's huting my head!!

Happy birthday, gems ! Have a great day . And welcome to the newbies !

I don't remember the epi's title (as usual) but when Gil talked about his mum's rosary, do you believe that they're implying his mum is dead ?

^^^That would be Double Cross, just from this season and he had it in his drawer
so I'm assuming she has passed also and Yes I think Cath would have gotten along with Grissom's mom too

Yep, it's Double Cross . Thanks :)
I think that Grissom's mother and Catherine would have surely been friends . We often say that Cath is the only person who really understands and knows him but I suppose that his mother knows him very well too !
But, if she's dead, we'll never have the chance to see a scene between those two .

Happy Birthday gems !

WB catherine :D

I don't think I'll draw a conclusion on whether gil's mom is dead or alive, you never know when T_TB is going to come up with something totally different, they like changes remember? ;)

I bet cath gets along (using present tense because I have a hunch that they know each other well :D)with gil's mom. In fact, she can get along with almost anyone, even people like ecklie, she's the people person.

Another reason why i think gil's mom likes cath is that she knows she can count on cath to look after gil. We can see from past evidence that gil is one guy who needs someone there to take care of him. Cath is the perfect person for him and his mom knows. :D

rebec said:
Happy Birthday gems !

WB catherine :D

I bet cath gets along (using present tense because I have a hunch that they know each other well :D)with gil's mom. In fact, she can get along with almost anyone, even people like ecklie, she's the people person.

Thanks Rebec :) I missed you guys !

I agree with you about Cath being a people person . If someone can get along with Ecklie , it's her . But I think she's also a politic and diplomatic person (in contrast to Grissom) .

Happy Birthday, gems!

Yeah, I bet Gil's mom and Catherine get on well - they both know how to deal with Gil, too ;)

Plus, I'm sure if Catherine needs help with Gil, she probably rings his mother ;)

Happy Birthday gems just for your birthday I'll link you all to the most sexciting never before seen promo pic of Gil and Cath in Season 3's Fight Night. (Notice how Gil holds the flashlight.. :lol: Too phunny.)
Another similarity between Cath and Gil's mom is that I think both of them are very religious. Gil's mom kept a rosary and we saw Cath praying solemnly in Double Cross, I think the mom-in-law and Cath would get along really well because of that. :D

Hottie_Cath said:
Happy Birthday gems just for your birthday I'll link you all to the most sexciting never before seen promo pic of Gil and Cath in Season 3's Fight Night. (Notice how Gil holds the flashlight.. :lol: Too phunny.)
Another similarity between Cath and Gil's mom is that I think both of them are very religious. Gil's mom kept a rosary and we saw Cath praying solemnly in Double Cross, I think the mom-in-law and Cath would get along really well because of that. :D

I really love that we had that moment with Cath in the church. I've always thought that religion would be an interesting dicussion between Gil and Catherine, considering Gil's thoughts in "Altar Boys"

Don't get me started with Post Mortem. Catherine was totally shoved to the background and it's been how many episodes? So that's what they call the female lead of a show. LOL. *inserts sarcasm* Yet she looked dang hawt. I guess that was why they couldn't have a C/G scene in this episode, you know. If Gil had seen her in that uber-sexy top, his eyes would glue to Tom and Bob and nothing would have been able to move them away from the boys. :lol:

Have you picked up your favorite new thread title for the first round of the poll? Hint: We love mystery! :D

I havn't watche the epi and have no interest in it I wasted BTK 1 & 2 and a might watch LLV.
Thanks for the promo pic they look great together why can't T_TB see that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back