Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

I guess you could call their little walk in the desert in shooting stars kind of a date. They spent quality time together, and learned more about each other.

Also, I'd consider the ending of strip strangler kind of a family "date". The two of them even got some quality "alone time" to express their loving appreciation for each other.

Hi, I'm Heather I have been lurking around this thread for a while
I know a few of you, kaylyne, Hottie, Erica and coolcatz **HI** and to everyone else HI also
I have to say that I am facinated by Grissom and Catherine's relationship
they seem to be so comfortable around each other and they 'get each other'
I said this on another thread that I believe there is more to their relationship than we even know about , I'm sure that has been discussed already :)
I am a big Grissom fan also
There are only a few women that I think really understand him and Catherine is one of them :D

I just wanted to stop by and say that
and I'm defenately going to keep watching their interactions
together

Heather - It's great that you finally joined in on our PureJoy lovin'! I hope you join in on our discussions - our very UNORGANIZED ramblings, that is. I think right now, we're on the subject of their "dates" (of which they've had quite a few). And we're doing CG quotes games. Just hop in with the rest of us.

I know quite a few of the "casual" CSI viewers have noticed a connection between Catherine & Gil. They seem to know so much about each other, and they use that knowledge to help the other in certain situations.

Oh yeah kay, those scenes you mentioned certainly belong to their dates. Great scenes. I love them. :)

Psst ren, the reason why I didn't want people to read the dedication was people would know I actually wasn't as innocent as I looked. Oh shut up! I know what ya'll are doing now. But at least Fra used to think I was good. Now she's corrupted. :(

*waves hi at Heather* WEEEEEE! Glad to see you here, girl! I'm glad that Catherine is one of the very few women you think understand Gil. A lot of us think the same way about Lady Heather, hehe. I hope you enjoy your visits here. You know you're welcomed. ;)

E!, Hmm, should we NOT dedicate stuff to you in the future? Hmm? You really want that? :p tee hee

Hey you crazy guys! :)
i was just wondering if anyone had seen the csi bloopers, there are some really funny ones of cath/marg trying to tie gil/billy's bowtie for the ep formalities. here is a link if im not breaking any rules http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2500954461430010572&q=csi+bloopers
(i dont really come on this board much cause i've only seen csi up to season 4 :( and i dont want to see too many spoilers but i am expecting season 5 on dvd any day now, i usualy come on to look at your cool banners!)

thanks ladies :D
and yes I feel that way about Lady Heather too (different shipper thread ;) )
and off the top of my head... dates...

A Night at the Movies
Recipe for Murder
Fur and Loathing

what really comes to mind in their relationship is the way he protects her

Grissom vs the Volcano
Weeping Willows ( I only it once but he was very protective of her I think)

random quotes

"I like hairy chests, but I'm not going to bop a 6 foot weasel" or something like that from Fur and Loathing
but Grissom does not have a hairy chest :eek:

and from Pledging Mr. Johnson
Grissom: "what do you see?"
Catherine: "A 5'9" workaholic"

I'll have to think about it some more

again thanks ladies
I'll be sure to come here often :)

Hmmm...another quote...*thinks*....

Catherine: And you're going to be...?
Gil: I'll be here.

Hi hhunter, I'm Gravy. I've been hearing rumours about people talkign about me over here. :lol: What's UP! hahah My Hell Week is over, so I have a little break this week. And Erica, thank you :)

So what's new?

Heather! Welcome. :D And we always give welcome baskets to the newbies so here it is:

welcome-basket2.gif

And girl you really know a lot about Gil and Cath, you gave a billion moments, :D Those were great.

snoozy Welcome Back!!! Yes you should be excited for your Season 5 DVDs and watch Formalities asap. Btw, there is a longer version of the Formalities bloopers here on billypetersen.com

And TT I finally read the new Bugman fic, lol, I thought its about swingers(couple swapping) I never thought its about the real swing. hehe. Love it.

Fra, for the Bugman fanfictions, you can also go to graveshiftcsi and then click "Supervisor".

Gravy WB! We're talking about the dates of Gil and Cath like in Recipe for Murder, King Baby, A Night at the Movies.
I always thought that they had a date in Pledging Mr. Johnson and they had calamari, hehe. And of course they strolled around LV and had hotdogs in To Halve and To Hold.

mj0621 said:
yep still trying to keep up...
*sighs*
Griss: "You think a female could do this?"
Catherine: "I could have."
Griss: "Scared of you."

One of my faves... :D
Thats from Evaluation Day.

And the final thread title poll will be coming soon, it'll be fixed, lol! Its hard to be organized when ur the unorganized ship.

EricaSJ said:
rebec, how could you forget their date in Pledging Mr. Johnson? They had calamari together! :lol: Also, Catherine not only fed Gil in Butterflied but had a shower with him at his place. :devil: Awww you've been studying hard, haven't you? I'm glad our C/G babies such as you and Gravy are such good students. Kudos to you gals. :D
Thanks Erica :) But you shouldn't expect too much from me judging from how I've been fairing in the quote game :lol:

Love all the dates that you all have added to the list, guess I still have to go brush up on my GC knowledge :lol:

Heather welcome! That's a pretty cool name, it's just like catherine :D Btw, where is she?

Formalities dallies! *thud*

Welcome to all the new PureJoy affiliates. :D
PureJoy Love spreading around the world is always a good thing.

E, I'm definitely corrupted now. :D

And talking about DATES...I really liked also the one after NATM.
It's not only because I've read so many fics about it that I almost forgot the real ending...but also because we see that the relationship between Cath and Griss is different from the tohers.

Actually, I don't think we've ever seen the other CSIs really getting togehter after work. And with getting together I don't mean those Group Session at breakfast.
I mean, you can count on ONE hand the times Grissom has actually gone out with someone other than Cath.

And I think you go all the way back to the fact that they have a History together, something that is quite unknown to the others. I know they might know the main part of it, but nobody knows the details, not even us (or T_TB suppose we don't).

I'd say there's a lot of mistery behind the scene of their relationship, and that's what makes them intriguing.
Oh well, that's why I started to ship them.
I was intrigued by the allusions to a common and unrevealed past.
So, it's both NATURAL and MISTERIOUS. :D

You know what's scary? The fact that T_TB probably don't know the details either. And at the moment, they might not even be aware that Cath and Gil are more than just nodding acquaintances!

I hope that as the ratings sink (and they have been sinking steadily :D) someone among them might wake up to what made CSI such a huge success in the first place: the superb chemistry between the two leads, Gil Grissom and Catherine Willows. They positively energised each other and made the entire show a sexy proposition.

Oh, where are my manners?!?

Welcome, newbies! Make yourselves comfy and join in any way you want. We're totally disorganised, we've several things going on at the same time. We don't pretend to be intellectual. We just have fun. Because GC is PureJoy!

Hey guys!
wave2smiley.gif

Thought I'd stop by. :D
Disorganized works for me. :lol:

About the ratings, my God, they do suck!!! :eek: :eek:
I know a lot are blaming GA, but, I honestly believe TMTB are too blame not GA. :mad: I love GA. :)

Sadly, I really miss the great chemistry between the Husband and Wife. That's what Cat and Gil are to me. :D The Husband and Wife.
bigsmile3.gif

And now that we know Gil is going on his sabbatical, I can only hope he finds himself and changes will take place. Positive changes. :D

----------------------
TheManTheWife.jpg

HEY WP :D **waves**
I feel they are more than just husband and wife
or to a point they 'get each other'
and do have that mysteriousness that only they know about each other
I came here because I find myself fascinated by their relationship

Thanks for the gift basket Hottie ;)

and I was watching Butterflied the other day...
to me that is also a Gil/Cath episode in terms of her watching out for him instead of a Gil/(that other woman CSI) I'm not sure I can use her name here) )

SO Thanks again for the welcome :)

I'm off (real life again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back