Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

:lol: spyperson...funny...
thanks again for the welcome!
not think of it as past... voices in my head featuring Grillows(that's normal...right?) :D... got it..
coolcat-my favorite GC moment... the formalities bow tying and jackpot's wife comment...oh I so miss eppies like those... and big screen tv...*looks around* can't see one... :p
nice pics and thanks for the welcome backet... very nice...
GC has telepathy... wonder what they say to each other when they're alone...
Need GC goodness for fic writing! Go Grillows!

Hehe Fra, that quote didn't come from me. I stole it from coolc. Btw I heard she's having a headache now. Wanna mess with her? :lol:

Quote quote, shall I start it again? I promise it's gonna be so easy that everyone will smile at it. :D

Catherine: (to Gil) Nice suit!
Gil: (to Catherine) Nice tan!

I love Cross-Jurisdictions! XD

LoL, I'm sure about it, so I'll go with the next quote.

GRISSOM: Potential crime scene. Did you know that there's 206 bones in the
human body?

CATHERINE: Yes, professor, I, too, took Osteology

Edit: Oh no, we def don't wanna mess with coolc
I'll add a copyright note... :lol:

Oh I can't remember the name and I can't be bothered to look it up.
A dr I don't need to see a dr however Grissom is dr so i could go see him and try and talk some sense into him :)

Hey...did I miss Burnout already? Or was there no new episode this week? :p I feel bad because I've been preparing for my SATs, so :p I really didn't have time to watch it and it's been hell week for me at school. :lol: So heads up!

Erica, don't make me out to be the nut! You are the romantic smuthead!

And that quote is from "To Halve and To Hold" right? The scene where they are looking at the bones. I love that episode.

Din din din, Jackpot(No, NOT that little town in the middle of nowhere) for Anne.

I love that too, even though I'm not a particular fan of Teri Miller, since she's always been between Cath and Gil TOO much.

I like Teri though. I think she was the guest role that had the most chemistry with Gil (well, apart from Lady Heather of course). Remember when she and Gil were trying to rebuild the face of a victim? I swear I could see electricity in the room and sparks flying all over the place. :lol: I think Teri is the kind of girl that's beautiful, intelligent, professional and confident. Reminds me of Catherine. ;) And apparently, Cath liked her, too. She even told Teri she rocked. :D

Actually, THAt chemistry is the problem :D

Guys, I want us to be the FEATURED ship. Believe me, I really want to. O.O I feel stupid, but I mean it. :lol:

Hehe. So you admit the chemistry was there, huh? I think I'm kind of like Catherine when it comes to things like this. I appreciate women who are both beautiful and intelligent, who are proud of being both and are never bothered about showing it if needed. I think that's why she was fond of Lady Heather and Teri. I also think she belongs to that kind of women. :) I was never worried about the chemistry between Gil and Teri or Gil and Lady Heather. I think both women suited him and Catherine was comfortable around both. Even though Gil apparently had a thing on both Teri and Heather, it never bothered Catherine. They were still tight and they could still read one another's mind. Although I'm a shipper, I don't mind them with other people as long as the bond and the banter between them remain. So you know why I'm not happy with the situation on the show right now. LOL.

Yep, I see.
I liked the whole G/C/Heather thing.
I don't know why, but I was happyer to see that kind pf triangle.
Maybe, it's because I love heather's character, and I really think she's the one who can have something going on with Gil, except for Cath.
Teri has never given me anything as a character, and maybe I just don't know her well...but I always saw her almost as an obstacle.
I appreciated G/Heather interection bettere, maybe because I see Heather as the perfect mixture og Cath and Gil's best features.
I don't know if this is clear, but looking at her I see the personification of the whole (destroyed) GC dynamic.

I LOVE cross-jurisdictions... one of the best GC eppies ever! :D
yup, Teri and Lady Heather has chemistry with Griss but it seems Catherine doesn't mind them... she even likes those two... I wonder why... :confused:
I perfer G/LH because she can read him like Cath can... no one can easily read the enigmatic Grissom! (except for those two) not even --------... :p :lol:

Gravy, if you are looking for any C/G scene, then you didn't miss anything because there was none. :lol: As I said, it was an okay episode to me. A little more enjoyable than the previous three episodes. It could have been great if there was at least one scene with Catherine and Gil, but alas, we'd already known how possible that was. LOL. Wonderful performance by Billy, though. I think most Billy/Girssom fans would like it.

mj, I love Cross-Jurisdicions, too. It's one of those great episodes showing that the sparks and the chemistry between Catherine and Gil are still there even when they're apart. Plus, he is so staring at her tushie in that last scene. :lol:

he likes to stare at the tushie. it's one of his favorite past times. and he was so dressing up for her in cross jurisdictions. watch the scene, the tie is going on, not off. he had already been to the funeral.

e, love the new avi.

and, yes, we are the unorganized ship.

^ Not just the tushie but Tom and Bob. Hehe. I love that he was dressing up for her and was shy about that. :lol: I also love how bright the lab was back then. The walls were painted white and the lights were bright. Now it's all dark and I wonder why. I mean hello, who can work in a lab that is so dark? It doesn't seem real at all. :\

I'm glad you like the avvie. Anne made me do it. Said that scene deserved an icon saying RARW. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back