Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

The pic from last night party was...well, I don't know, I just wonder what HE is doing with his hand. i'm still kinda trying not to imagine anything evil, but it's really hard.

Ps
Happy B-day Ru!
did our parents sign a deal or something? All our b-day are so close!

hey fellow Grillows fans... I was just wondering...
could you help me bring back my Grillows side? I'm losing hope here so I thought of hanging around fellow fans would help...

thanks for the pic!..

I haven't watch anything from the first season because all the actors look much different and I am afraid I'll be comfused :lol:!One epi. I can remember quit well[and sorry for getting you back ;)]is when Gil went out of LV and the people there thought Cath was his wife! :D

^You may watch some Grillows episodes again! :lol:...I am too a Gil/Cath fan but I don't come in this thread..I just read the posts a couple of times!Shame on me.. :cool:

Man, I'm really late on this *slaps self*, Happy Belated Birthday coolc ! (You have the same birthday as my dad :lol:) Your fav epi being aired on your birthday? Boy, you are one lucky woman :D

Happy Birthday to Ru too!(though I still haven't figured out who you are :p).

Totally agree on T_TB failing to bring back the team dynamics, the locker room scene in a recent episode gave us a glimpse of it but i thought it still wasn't as good as those scenes that we got in the early seasons esp S1.

mj0621 welcome! You've come to the right place for purejoy ;) To bring back your grillows side I suggest you go watch some GC heavy scenes. For me, I will also ignore most of the S6 and S7 eps periodically if I feel that I am lacking purejoy.

Btw, let's bring back the quote game, we haven't had a new quote for some time, everyone seems to be busy with real life.

Hottie , love the pics! You rock :D Like Fra, I had some naughty thoughts when I saw where billy's hand was heading in the billy/marg pic :devil:

mj0621, I was in the same situation,. but then I just watched again some STRONG GC eps. After all, I know that they're meant to be together, you see it while watching Inside The Box, Fur and loathing, Formalities. You just have to remember that what T_TB decides is not necessary what the truth is like.

I'm much happier when I read fanfictions than watching actual episodes, nowadays. So i strongly suggest you to enjoy past eps, and let the many talented PureJoy writers help you in this!

Welcome, mj0621 (what a name ! you're a spy or something) :lol: jk
I agree with Fra and Rebec . You have to watch some great C/G epis and not lose your faith about the S7 ! we never know, maybe T_TB will react in the good sense . I have to say that I'm the optimistic (or the naive) person on this thread :D

Thanks for the photos, guys :)

thanks for the advise guys...(^_^)/

*athens-youre a grillows fan too?! squee! yeah, i know what you mean... since I saw the season 6 ender I always hang around in my other ships now...(you know what other ship im talking about...:D)
*rebec- never knew Grillows' also called purejoy..man, am i that late in Grillows news? and yes, I ignore seasons 6 and 7...
*Dardeile- I enjoy fanfictions more too, I myself write also but I kinda lost interest in GC for a while... sad really...
*bobo- me? spy? lol watch GC eppies... I try my best to watch but I dunno... still kinda sad whenever I remember the latest eppies...

please call me mj(or wgf)...
and happy birthday to the birthday peeps!

I think you should watch them not thinking of them as PAST, because otherwise we would all be pn the road to Suicideland.
You must rewatch those eps thinking of them af PRESENT and TRUTH!
They've not happened only for some wacky reason, they happened because there was a HISTOR behind them. And history can not be deleted by the few lines of a script.
I like to think that PureJoy is not only a shipper about romance, love and sex (even though some of that is good, too :D ).
It's something that is inside you. It's the chance you give to these two characters to live in your soul.
It's a matter of fact, concrete and pure.
Just look inside yourself, you'll see there's a little Gil and a little Cath who are still playing in there.
(Just how creepy that sounds?)

Very creepy, I keep getting told there are no little people inside of me (jk) ;)
Prue joy is present and now we can not give up hope, the history is always there T_TB can't get away from that!!

Hey, like I'm constantly telling Erica...Gil and Cath get up to all sorts of stuff in my head - they have an obsession with doing it in my head too. Can be really annoying at times...

welcome spyperson mj! there's a welcome basket around here somewhere.

so to raise your purejoy spirits we have two questions for you...what is your fave gc moment? and where is the big screen tv?

and anne, i know what they are doing in your mind. i need a little more of that in my life. (what? they are constantly at it in your head, i could take a couple of hours a day, right?)

Welcome to all the newbies and Happy Birsthday to all the people getting older.

So, uh, Gil and Cath inside our heads, huh? That must be one entertaining daydream. Wow, If TPTB had telepathy, we'd be set.

We Know GC have telepathy. Take ABRTI Part 1 for example. "I hate it when you do that". Pure mind-reading lol.

Wonder what else goes on in their minds? :devil:

Anne keeps telling me that she can see Cath and Gil doing it in her head. How creepy is that? Then again, I suppose that makes her one of the bestest (LMAO) smut writers in the C/G fandom. So can't really blame her, can we? ;)

Welcome newbies! Good to see new people here. :) But people, where is your manner? You haven't given the newbies our welcome basket yet? Shame on you. :lol:

This is to the newbies. Glad you have you join us:
welcome-basket2.gif

Since rebec mentioned it, shall we continue the quote game?

Oh and new spoilers for 7x12 Redrum are out.

So...it seems that Liev Schreiber's character isn't there to be a temporary supervisor, which I'm glad to know. His character is named Michael Keppler and is a senior CSI. He and Catherine will lead the investigation of the murder of an assemblyman called Ortiz. We'll also see Undersheriff McKeen in this episode again. For more information you can go to BTA.

Welcome mj.. How about watching season 4's Jackpot? That'll make you feel better cuz there's a hot Gil in jeans + hot Cath and wifey and deary comments in that episode.

Hmm I gotta look for some more GC mind reading episodes, great catch there for ABRTI 27dayz. Oh I remember one, when Cath butted in "I know--wood" in $35K O.B.O. hehe.

LMAO coolcatz I kept seeing the Borat ad here on Talk.. I love him he is so twisted.. I wonder if CSI will get him as a guest star someday. :lol:

Yay we got teh first dibs on the spoilers again! Thanks Erica.

Ok, guys, if we see them going at it in our heads, then it really means we need to see a doctor. A very GOOD doctor, I might add.

We also should go on with our Eps discussion...And DON'T forget CAPS.
"We're a really disorganized ship!"
For gentle courtesy of Miss coolc XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back