Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

you know why we got that 56-second GC opening scene in fannysmakin'? If TMTP opened with anything else, their viewers would have switched over to greys. TMTB seem to realize that the public has come to expect some GC dynamics. Seems good, right? Not really. The morons may advertise GC in every Promo pic and feature them in the teaser in these little scenes, but its all a ploy to keep viewers and for TMTP to continue to be able to ship their favorite ships.

I'm sure I said this before, but I repeat: You can't be a shipper and produce a show like this! It's impossible!

Yes, I still wish that the show would return to the GC-rich days, but if that's not going to happen, I would like to see the show to at least return to the "no-ship" days. I miss the mystery. I miss wondering and fantasizing about which characters would get together. The mystery ended with Way to Go and I miss it.

One bright side of Fannysmackin'? Mr. Britney Spears got his @$$ kicked (which in my opinion he deserves) AND Greg and Sara scene. How cute and natural was that? Grissom who? I love it when the stars's natural chemistry bite TMTP's plans in the butt.

So is this what to expect for GC this season, a couple of minutes scene at the most. This is what TPTB have planned for the 2 main stars!!

I totally agree with your comment 27dayz ! the no-ship was better . One, because CSI isn't really a soap and two, because all the shippers were happy . It was cool to watch the scenes looking for little clues for our fav ship ! it was a plus in the show . For the C/G shippers, there were enormously scenes which made us think that this couple was inevitably together since season 1 !
Now, the charm is broken . Too bad !
And yes , cath4gil , our two stars don't have obviously any more the right to have true scenes together . Thanks TMTB :rolleyes:

after talking about NATURAL chemistry, I needed to change my avvy...LoL, this is much better, now. :D

And next cap...a CLASSIC.
I could never have enough of it *ç*

6x04_191.jpg

Ok, I saw the clip. No eye contact, speaking through Brass...didn't work, they looked hot just standing there side by side :D

I'd really like GC to happen (though I don't think it's very possible now :() but I have to agree that no-ship is the best, everyone's happy (or at least not pissed), they won't neglect others for just 2 people and the team chemistry wouldn't be lost, IMO. Another reason is, in no-ship it's soooo obvious which pair is carrying the natural chemistry, it still is now, but we are forced to believe otherwise :rolleyes:

CSI is tjhe best show ever, and it was thanx to the NO-SHIP feature.
They kept us guessing, sometimes they trew us a bone with those little flirty scenes between two characters...And it was what kept us quiet, after all.
I must admit I started seeing CSI UNIQUELY because I wanted to have more Cath/Gil flirt. ONLY for that.
Now...It's kinda boring...Because the mistery's gone, there's no fun in waiting for the next big Flirty Line from Catherine, or the next EyeSex between Griss and Sofia (just saying :D )

ROFLMAO Rissa! Believe it or not, I made exactly the same cap as the one you posted, just in a bigger resolution. :lol: I guess you and I have "mo qi", too? :D rebec, yes, missed you much. Hehe. Didn't dress up for you, though. :D Where the heck have you been?

I know a lot of people loved Fannysmackin'. I liked it, but love? No way. IMO it did bring back a bit of the feelings of the early seasons, but now that there's a canon ship, it's just not the same anymore. I agree with everyone who said no-ship was the best. It was fun figuring out the little hints, the squee-worthy moments and intimate touches. But now? Nada. Thanks to TPTB.

Anyway, I just uploaded new caps and my girl still looks hot. Guess that's one of the very few pleasures I get from watching CSI now. LOL. Go see if you're interested. :)

Yay, Fra ! your icon is more appropriate :D
About the no-ship stuff, I agree with both you and Rebec ! but I think that the chemistry is so obvious between Catherine and Grissom that nobody (except the G/S shippers) can buy their relation . I try to find something when they have a scene together but honestly, I don't see anything ! I think it's too hard to show a feeling when the chemistry isn't there ; C/G hadn't even a word to say , the chemistry was natural !!! IMO

Thanks for the caps, Erica !

They took away one of the things that made CSI separate from other shows. It sexual tension between the cast (characters) the fact it was unresolved. Real chemistry can not be denied or hidden behind forced romance.

gems said:
They took away one of the things that made CSI separate from other shows. It sexual tension between the cast (characters) the fact it was unresolved. Real chemistry can not be denied or hidden behind forced romance.

ITA ! I think you're summarizing all our thoughts about this show :)

:lol: Aww, Thanks for missing me Erica, real life can really be a nuisance sometimes, had to follow up on assignments or I'm done :lol: Thanks for the caps ;)

No chemistry = no feelings ITA, catherine

Forced romance is what you get when you have forced looks, corny convos and forced...well everything seems forced to me :rolleyes: I'm very biased :D Is it my own hopeless memory or has anybody noticed that there hasn't been a touch or lick from gil when he's with you-know-who even until now? Does Billy need a pay raise for that too? :D

Forced romance is what you get when you have forced looks, corny convos and forced...well everything seems forced to me :rolleyes: I'm very biased :D Is it my own hopeless memory or has anybody noticed that there hasn't been a touch or lick from gil when he's with you-know-who even until now? Does Billy need a pay raise for that too? :D

^^ Maybe but we already know that he gonna need a sabbatical :lol:

I think we are all biased. TBTP need to see that forced=bad, natural=good!
I had a thought when he goes on his sabbtical it could be very very good for us because when Gil is away he'll miss just seeing Cath (I would say talking to, but that isn't alowed now anyway) and Cath will miss Gil so she will go find him. Bring him back to Vagas and they live happly ever after.
Maybe I should stop drinking and relise that TMTP are at work and I'll never be happy :(

Well, that's a good story for a fanfiction.
You AUTHORS, have you heard?

Dardeile said:
6x04_191.jpg

Gil: Cath, I swear she means nothing to me. I love you not Sara. We were drunk!
Cath: And?
Gil: Well in order for me to even perform with her means I gotta drink. With you ... well if you put that gun away ...

Okay I had my fun. Was that PG-13 enough or no?

I've been waiting for one with Cath holding a gun to do something like this. Though I had sometihng else planned this just came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back