Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Great job on the dictionary, Anne. I think when it's all finished, there should be a challenge going out to all of the fic writers to incorporate all of the words into one fic.

yes, the finger was the correct answer. Rebec got it first.

ETA:
Thought of a new title suggestion
- "elevator rides are behind closed doors"

Haha rebec you got that right! Surprise? No? :lol: Oh I think it'd be nice if people could give the context when they answer. That will certainly help others understand what's going on in that particular scene.

And guys, I hate to say this but I think we might need to slow down a bit, or we're going to reach 1,000 posts without a new thread title. :lol:

The finger

Catherine: "No. No way, use your own hand."
Gil: "Come on, Catherine, my hand's too big."

I got it right! That's a first :lol:

Anne , love the dictionary :D and kay that's a great idea of a challenge, it can be really hard, look at the number of words we've got :lol:

I think the game got us all worked up :D So now we'll wait for the poll? I'll save my quote till later, it'll be a super easy one anyway, I can't think of any difficult ones because I don't know any :lol:

ETA: Hi kerosene , haven't seen you around, welcome! That quote of yours is from the same episode am I right? Btw, I'm curious about your nickname, why kerosene?

rebec said:
I got it right! That's a first :lol:

Anne , love the dictionary :D and kay that's a great idea of a challenge, it can be really hard, look at the number of words we've got :lol:

I think the game got us all worked up :D So now we'll wait for the poll? I'll save my quote till later, it'll be a super easy one anyway, I can't think of any difficult ones because I don't know any :lol:

ETA: Hi kerosene , haven't seen you around, welcome! That quote of yours is from the same episode am I right? Btw, I'm curious about your nickname, why kerosene?

I think the challenge for us is keeping it UNDER a thousand words.

BTW, topic idea: Gil loves Cath - Because he's better than a thighmaster

I think you guys need to slow it down a lot. All I've seen for a page and a half is nothing but chatting. This is NOT a chat room.

Posts should be ON TOPIC and include at least 3 lines of ON TOPIC discussion. 3 lines of discussion does NOT mean typing three short sentences on 3 different lines. I've seen way too much of that too.

Picking out thread titles is not considered ON TOPIC discussion either. It is only allowed in addition to the three lines of ON TOPIC discussion.

And I remember suggesting harder faster more for thread title a long time ago, but one of the former mods thought it was inappropriate and told us we couldn't use that. I have no idea what the current mods think, though.

You still can't use that as a thread name.

Also, the link to the GC dictionary has been deleted due to material considered to be rated over PG-13. You'll either have to pm the link or tell posters where it is but do not post it anymore.

kaylyne said:
Yes, I'm still here. I'm just really, really P.O.'d at TMTB for turning Gil into such an unrecognizable schmuk!
Yes me too. And my patience is starting to wear out, lol. I really miss the old Gil Grissom. Its like he's losing his spark as the season progresses.
But anyways do you think that Gil will be doing his Weeping Willows stunt again in the next episodes? He also screwed up after WW so I expect him to at least understand Catherine. Jeez I don't wanna hear about his holier than thou attitude again in the next episodes. And I think they really need to bring the GC dynamics back.. if they do that they're gonna kick the competitions arse and they'll have more viewers than BTK part 2. Im serious, if they're gonna continue with the change in the dynamics of GC (and the team as well) it will make the viewers uncomfortable and confused and the people will get tired of CSI and the viewers won't hesitate to switch.

Kerosene said:
The finger

Catherine: "No. No way, use your own hand."
Gil: "Come on, Catherine, my hand's too big."

That's From Season 1's Pledging Mr. Johnson? right? I can't forget the glint in Gil's eyes when he said that to Catherine, lol. :) He was such a joy to watch back then.

Thread title. And because I don't want to make your lives difficult.. you may choose MANY. :D And I added those titles which got more than 8% in our previous polls.

coolcatz said:
eh, no. not in the purejoy dictionary. very out of place.

anne, gil does some "lifting" in a few fanfics. let your imagination take you to the gutter now.

as far as the dictionary is concerned i think if it is not a word with a definate gc association you need to add a definition when you post it

*boycotting csi and crying right now*

I know its GC and I hate GSR but she is a person that Cath and Gil hate, in my world, cuz of Gil blah, blah, blah. Also someones ass to kick when there all over Gil.

Ahhh. Maybe its just in my own little world...

Wow you guys move fast! :eek: almost a new thread already...

I just have one question.. I'm gonna watch one ep from season 1 today.. which one is the best PureJoy ep? :)

Lizzy_004 said:
Wow you guys move fast! :eek: almost a new thread already...

I just have one question.. I'm gonna watch one ep from season 1 today.. which one is the best PureJoy ep? :)

You can only pick one ep? Season 1 is a great season for G and C moments. I also liked it because all the characters were a bit lighter - Gil had a sense of humor, Catherine was always teasing him, Nick and Sara were hilarious around each other and Greg was insane.

It's really hard to pick just one episode that's my favorite, so I might leave that to the others.

And HottieCath - your signature banner is love!

Ouch. That was quite a slap, 1CSIMfan. LOL. But we understand and we'll do our best to comply. It's just sometimes we get so worked up in our C/G talks that we don't think straight. :D Sorry for causing you troubles.

LSC, I don't hate Sara, but I also don't think you're the only one who think that way. LOL. However, as Gil once said, some things are best kept private. Hehe. Ah well, this is the PureJoy thread after all.

And Lizzy, I personally think there's PureJoy all over season 1. It and season 2 were CSI's best time IMO. But if I have to pick one, I'd recommend Strip Strangler. You get to see the team work a case together, you get to see them get along. You get to see them have breakfast together like a family and you get to see the ultimate PureJoy at the end. Also, I believe that as a Cath fan, you love that end scene just like I do. :)

Um theres so many in season 1 cos its consistent G/C at its best, for all the reasons Drumchik said

But im going to have to go for Pledging Mr. Johnson, just because it had everything that I love about G/C, little friendly arguments, the boat scene, little jokes 'my spider sense' and we find out that Gil knew Eddie and about his affair. But thats just IMO :D

Have voted for a thread title, i chose loads cos they're all great :)

CSIangel17 said:
But im going to have to go for Pledging Mr. Johnson, just because it had everything that I love about G/C, little friendly arguments, the boat scene, little jokes 'my spider sense' and we find out that Gil knew Eddie and about his affair. But thats just IMO :D
Yes! Yes! Yes! That's what I wanna suggest too! :) Great case, we can sympathize with the victim and Catherine as well. And that episode has GC all around--there's the GC angst, GC being touchy feely, GC looks and licks, GC having phone!sex, funny GC.. the episode is just one of my favorites.

But Lizzy if you have time, you have to start from Pilot because after watching Pilot (and Cool Change where Gil waited for Cath in the morgue *sigh* ) you will be totally hooked with Season 1.

And about the thread title.. Im still leaning towards the 'Forget the Shirt' and 'Kisses' and 'Licks'.. but I also like the Redhead title cuz I just found the reference and the study about the sexual powers of redheads. :devil:
And thanks Anne! :)

*still catching up in the previous pages*

I just LOVE the "redhead" title. :D
I dyed my hair when I heard that :lol:

Fav purejoy ep? Well, I'd say i couldn't pick just one, so I'll go with Inside The Box, and FORMALITIES (the first 5 minutes I was going totally crazy! That HOLY bowtie. I'd worship that bowtie! THE bowtie should become a writer for the show!)

Redheads rock :D Right Erica? ;)

I can never pick a favorite PureJoy ep. All through the Seasons there have been just moments that you go "aw" or other less, PG-13 things. They just really have a kind of chemistry that can't be created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back