Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

yw. actually a survey/study was done and the people doing the research were shocked because they thought blondes would have the best sex. they had the most fun but not hte best sex. brunettes lost out all the way around.

Love the new titles! I kind of assumed that the shower title will be the next thread title but looks like I'll have a hard time choosing when Hottie comes up with the poll :lol: It's a pity that some can't be posted, I have a feeling those will get the highest votes even though I have no idea what they are :D

coolcatz said:
yw. actually a survey/study was done and the people doing the research were shocked because they thought blondes would have the best sex. they had the most fun but not hte best sex. brunettes lost out all the way around.

It was the redheads. I knew it :)

We rock.

redheads are fiesty that's why they had the best sex. blondes have more fun cause they don't care and brunettes don't lose out all the way around cause we get the token for geeks...lemme come back in a few more months and i should be a red head by then. hehehe.

omg Coolc when i saw it's a family affair i started singing the song and i think that's the one we should choose cause it's just awesome...where did everyone else go? bed?

xitalianxromanc said:
redheads are fiesty that's why they had the best sex. blondes have more fun cause they don't care and brunettes don't lose out all the way around cause we get the token for geeks...lemme come back in a few more months and i should be a red head by then. hehehe.

omg Coolc when i saw it's a family affair i started singing the song and i think that's the one we should choose cause it's just awesome...where did everyone else go? bed?

I'm up. Erica's up. C's up. Not sure about everyone else.

We can probably be pretty sure that if he's near Cath, Gil's up too, although in a different way to us... :devil:

I'm up too! Oh yeah, gil's always UP when he's with cath :devil: he does falls asleep when he's spent :D

While we're waiting for catherine to clarify the fries question, shall we have another quote?

Gil: I think your phone's vibrating.
Cath: You can hear that?...You're back.
Gil: Huh?
*cath gives a knowing look, gil winks back*

assume nothing.

wayyyyy to easy.

rebec, you got a thread suggestion?

Think it's your turn to quote now, coolc. Go girl! Pick a difficult one and let's see who can answer that. *snickers* That's my way to get kaylyne back to posting mode. :D

Oh yeah I'm up, and I'm pretty sure Gil is up too, at least in my IM window. *coughs*

EricaSJ said:
Think it's your turn to quote now, coolc. Go girl! Pick a difficult one and let's see who can answer that. *snickers* That's my way to get kaylyne back to posting mode. :D

Oh yeah I'm up, and I'm pretty sure Gil is up too, at least in my IM window. *coughs*

Yeah well, I'm pretty sure everyone can guess what YOU'RE reading! :devil:

^has a good idea

ah, my quote...

GRISSOM: Aluminum foil.

CATHERINE: Keeps the sunlight out.

And you guys can't make it any harder than that? I didn't even need to look it up.

Stalker

(and, to continue Gil's quote after Cath's - "keeps the eyeballs out too")

Yes, I'm still here. I'm just really, really P.O.'d at TMTB for turning Gil into such an unrecognizable schmuk!

kaylyne said:
And you guys can't make it any harder than that? I didn't even need to look it up.

Stalker

(and, to continue Gil's quote after Cath's - "keeps the eyeballs out too")

Yes, I'm still here. I'm just really, really P.O.'d at TMTB for turning Gil into such an unrecognizable schmuk!

That, my dear Kaylyne, is why we have fanfic :D

:lol: Should have known that it's too easy, I love that scene though, great starter for a new season :D

Hmmm, thread title? I'm in a PMJ mood lately, not sure if this have been done before

gil & cath: Because they wrecked the boat :devil:

Oh, another one that I thought of:

gil & cath: Because they snagged the mask :lol:

----EDIT----

*bows down to kay * I didn't even remember the quote, shame on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back