Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

*coughs* What rating again? *coughs* *tries to look innocent*

Can I be selfish and add Platypus? This word means a lot to me regarding our ship because if you visit the graveyard, then you probably know it's a title of a fic series. I love this series so much. It was THE fic that got me into C/G fanfics. :)

Wow E, I love that fic, swear to God it was one of the best I ever read on that site ( and there are a lot to compete with).
I agree ^^

Speaking of Opposite, we must have Attract too :lol:

Ok, so I forgot Sex and Sexy *slaps self* but I'll make it up with:

Silk
Shower
(These two are must adds! :D)
Squirm :devil:
Tickle
Tremble
Temptation
Tahoe
Rock and roll
Marathon :devil:

CF's mention of the Gown also made me think of Black dress :)

For the sound-words list can we also add Giggle? Cuz cath/marg has the cutest giggle ever :)

ETA: I love that fic too!

if u look at the dictionary, u can see that we read a LOT of fanfiction...
and all those with the highest rating ever!
Bad bad girls/boys are we...

Woohoo glad you like the fic, too, Fra! <3

Now, rebec, I see you've been in a pretty guttery mood all day long. :D But I like it! Those are some really nice words to add hehe.

Marathon reminds me of Shorts. Hmmmm can't forget when Catherine showed off her yummy legs in shorts. :D Oh, and Robe! Eh. I seem to be in a clothing-mode today. And Shorts just reminded me of Pigtails now. :lol:

Giggle is good. ;)

Blackdress? Makes me think of Bowtie which we already have, but do we have Diagram?

Dardeile, it's fun being bad and you know it :lol:

Fanfics are some of the main sources of ideas for words, if we just rely on TMTB to give us ideas we may be finishing off at Z-category already, with lots of words from S1 to S4 and lesser words from S5 onwards

And yes, Erica, I'm hopelessly stuck in the gutter as usual :lol: Yummy is another word we need to add and I can't believe we didn't add Diagram :eek: another word for Anne to take note of, hope we're not making her too busy :lol:

LMAO. You do realize that we don't have Pinned Down Without Asking, don't you? :D And I just saw Strip in one of the posts above and that reminds me of Exotic dancer hehe. And then -don't ask me why- that word made me think of Erotic. *gulps*

^^No, I didn't realise we did not have that *slaps self*

I think I know why you linked those two E words together......because they rhyme! :lol: I know it's abit lame but I couldn't help it :D

Electricfying (when their gazes meet)
Enigmatic
Intriguing
May I take your hand?

ETA: Did I mention I love the word Hotarric? Because I love it! It's a great inventive word like Margasm and if I remembered correctly there's also a Or-GC-asm right?

Ponytail: she looks wonderful with it, and I bet he loves it!

Eh? I didn't know there was such a word as Or-GC-asm. That makes me a bad shipper. LOL. But how exactly do you pronounce it? I'm curious. :lol:

Pyramid. Hmmmm makes me think of Shooting Stars.

^^Hmm, you've never heard of it? Thought I've read it somewhere, maybe it's just my vivd imagination :lol: My memory is fading at young age. :eek:

Anyways, I just pronounce it as orgasm, saying the GC like a G. Hey if I can make up words I can also make up the pronunciations :D

Ponytail and Pyramid are great additions ;)

Since I'm in guttery mood:
Stimulating
Specimen (gil's the mad scientist so cath has to be the specimen)
Sensational
Tight

Ok, I'm off to bed, may have guttery GC dreams :devil:

God, we're just dirty minds !!! and we're already corrupting the newbies :lol:

Shriek
Sigh
Single parent
Smile
Subordinate
Taste
Team

Hahaha sleep well and have hot C/G dreams, rebec. I'm sure they won't disappoint you. :devil:

Now, how about Tiger? Uh yes, I'm thinking about the guttery meaning of the word. :D

And great addtions, Catherine. Shriek, huh? :devil: Speaking of that, how about Squee? ;)

'night rebec!

love the Stimulating word ^_^

Conversation- They have a LOT of conversation. 2 many, sometimes.

And i'll turn the guttery-mode on:
Dirty
Performance
Vibrate (but maybe is already mentioned)

Well since you all seem to be down in the gutter maybe i could add
Tongue and
Magic Fingers
Touch - always touching in all the right places
Lipgloss/Lipstick - Gil likes the taste of Cath's lipgloss and i'm sure she's left her mark on him somewhere with her lipstick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back