Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

bobo said:
continuity isn't in their dictionary !

Well, it may not be in TMTB dictionary, but I think it should be added to our dictionary. After all - we DO know what the word means, and we use it regularly in regards to our PureJoy.

Hehe Catherine, perhaps you could write it in French and ren could translate for us? :D *ducks from ren*

About being there for one another, I think they have done plenty of that for each other, but I don't know, I just don't think Gil will be there for her this time, at least not in BTK part 2. Maybe it's just me being disappointed. *shrugs*

Oh me likes Volcano, which remind me of Erupt. :devil:

Just curious, gems, are you veggie?

^lol

Well Catherine i think it was that Cath told Gil that in 5th grade she entered the science fair with a volcano project thing, and got beaten by a kid with a red ant colony. And then Gil smiles, kind of pretending it was him and Cath goes 'That was you' as a joke again :)

Its some kind of Gil humour that only Cath seems to understand, which is why they should be together :D

Well im in a stupidly possitive happy mood today, so i still have faith in TPTB for some continuity this season.

I can't, I'm not the only french on the site :D

Oh, I love Erupt !

Perpspiration
Arousal (damn, I have to stop the TT's fictions)
Empty (v)

Thanks for the explanation, CSIangel :) and I have faith in TPTB too but no in TMTB !

Yep veggie through and through, if you cut me in half.
I love there inteaction with the volcano.
I hope on thursday tptb overcome tmtb and prove me and my fears wrong!

Since we seem to be all over the place with these dictionary words, I'm lost at the moment.

Do we have Sawzall yet? Can't forget about Cath & her power tools. From Getting off. David: "You think a hacksaw's going to do the trick?" Cath: "No. But that's why god invented sawzalls." (then she proceeds to saw through the big tire)

I'm with Catherine and gems. LOL. I wish I was as optimistic as you are, CSIangel. But being optimistic is good. Keep it up. Heh.

Oh I love the mention of Cath and her power tools, kay. Love the tough!Cath hehe. I think we could add Power Drill as well since she's used it a few times on the show. The episodes I can recall now are Nesting Dolls and Up in Smoke...wait, it was Sara who really used it in that episode. LOL.

Haha you're right, we're all over the place with the words. Told ya we're the unorganized ship. :lol:

U-UP! shall i provide a visual or do you guys get this one?

S-Secret-gil kept the fact eddie was cheating from cath

f-follow, gil follows cath, cath follows gil, it's just a thing they do

eh, tmtb are just tmtb.

Oh the cap queen is back. Time to get her a new cap. ;)

normal7x01657rv8.jpg

As for the dictionary, I'd like to add this one:

Soul - According to Carol Mendelsohn, this is what Gil is to CSI while Catherine is the heart. Somehow I think the sould has gone a little kaputt. LOL.

Does Brass already have a tatoo on his upper arm?

Anyways....I've been wanting to add Skritching and Yiffing since we've been jumping all over the place with the words. I like to think that Gil and Cath played some of the furrys' games later that night... :devil:

cm is the queen of double talk nonsense.

normal7x01657rv8.jpg

brass: are you sure about this?
lynnygoober: trust me.
brass: and you swear the map to locate nick will be in this tattoo?
lynnygoober: yep. there or in my closet with the phone
brass: huh?
lynnygoober: anyways, i think you are going to like this a lot and maybe even keep it after you find him

a little later...

brass: why did you tatto a bag of catnip on my arm?
lynnygoober: *vanishes*

LOL. I thought the vanishing spray didn't work anymore?

Anyway, I'm wondering how things are going between Cath and Gil. so, here is your next cap, coolc. :D

normal7x01639pu6.jpg

Dang, AWJ that's a friggin great thing to add to our dictionary. You found the perfect phrase. :D

wow, i was so into capping i missed noticing a reference to fur and loathing (add that to dictionary also). absolutely the best csi ep ever.

normal7x01639pu6.jpg

cath: damn, where is gil? *looks at watch again*
nick: hey, short chubby dude with my haircut. can you hear me? *no response* man, people here are so rude

Wow....I'm really sorry I missed out on all the fun now. coolc, I'm absolutely enjoying your caps right now. I had loads of work to do, and you just made me laugh it all out. Kudos.

Welcome to some newbies, who I haven't said hello to before. You all may call me Gravy for short. :lol:

Um...Part II tomorrow and I don't see much buzz around here. What's up?

^ LOL. That's the point. No one knows what's up in part 2. I bet there's going to be loads of Cath!Drama, though, which I LOVE. :D Ain't coolc's caps great? ;)

So, where the hell is Gil? Has he forgotten something? Let's see...

normal7x01737iu6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back