Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Great additions girls ! :D
Vibrate is a good word ; remember the vibrating bed !!!

Virile
Voluptuous
Wardrobe
Warm

Wall - One of the many places Gil and Cath like to experiment on...:lol:
Willows - need to ask?
Winner - They're, when they're together.
Wow - Just look at them!!!

I see Fra has found her place in the gutter. :D Great choices, ladies! *hands you hotdogs* And now I've got:

Vibrant
Valentine
Vodka
Stroke *coughs*
Whimper *coughs coughs*
Groan *coughs coughs coughs*
Damp *chokes self*
Wet *is dead*

:devil:

I've been having such a bad day and this place always makes me smile :)
I this has already been said I'm sorry.
Lilly - "We where young together one day you'll understand" she ment Cath and Gil!

gems I hope everything's fine now... ;)

E, u'll get to know me, i could easily become a honorary member of the GUTTERY here!

Bed time...see u tomorrow ;)

Luv ya!!

welcome-basket2.gif
Welcome aboard, gems. Would you like some hotdogs? :D Glad to know that we can make you smile. I hope everything's okay now. :) Make yourself comfy and if you want, rebec will reserve a place in the gutter for you. ;)

I love that quote from Lily. She also said "we have a history together" and you were right. It was SO Cath and Gil. Good choice!

*looks at your siggy* LOL!

Hope everythings ok now too gems :)

Love all these words :)Well heres my contribution,

Unwind
Vices
Veracious
Voracity

Man do I need to pull my head away from the television and stick it back at the computer because I'm seriously behind on all this. Great caps by the way. I'd contribute something to the whole dictionary thing but I think everyone already took my ideas that wouldn't get posted cuz I have an evil computer.

Hey CSIangel, you've got a great list too! *hands you hotdogs, too* CGF, when I feel I'm lack of ideas, I simply go to an online dictionary and browse through it. There's got to be a few really nice words that others haven't mentioned yet, which could help you accociate them with more words. For example, I got Damp from Wet. :D

I do have to agree that computers are evil.

Oh I just thought of these:

Secrets
Videos - the kind that they can't share with other people. :D
Venus Butterfly - don't ask me. Ask the Terror Twins. *is innocent...not* :devil:

That's not the computers who are evil :D

Spice
Fall (in love)
Copulate

Everythings great now guys thanks!!
Got any veggie dogs?
I really hope we get some good GC action in thursdays epi, they have been friends for years he should be there for her but we all know what tptb are like.

^ No veggie dogs, sorry, but if you like, Gravy's got veggie burgers for ya. ;) Oh yeah a lot of us here are hoping that Gil would know about Catherine and be there for her, but, like you, I highly doubt TPTB will let him. Ah well, at least they are fictional characters and we can always create better plots for them in fanfics. :D

I can't wait to see what's going to happen to Catherine, though.

And Catherine, I didn't mean evil in a guttery way. LOL. You're too comfy down there. :lol:

Veggie burger nis good but after last week all I can think of is Sarah (I'm not bashing)
I've got my pillow ready to join you all in the gutter with some good old fanfiction when the epi goes wrong!

Thanks for the hotdogs Erica

bobo said:
That's not the computers who are evil :D

Spice
Fall (in love)
Copulate

I loved the bit when Gil goes 'Most mammals only copulate seasonally' and Cath goes 'How boring' :lol:

Weeping Willows
Volcano - cos Gil and Cath both built ant volcano things for science fair projects at school.

Well obviuosly im still hopeful that TPTB will come to their senses and get Cath to tel Gil about her situation, maybe not in BTK2 but later on, just for some continuity :)

And Catherine, I didn't mean evil in a guttery way. LOL. You're too comfy down there. :lol:
Yeah and I'm not the only one :lol:

CSIangel ! continuity isn't in their dictionary !
BTW, I've not ever understood this volcano convo :confused:

About Gil being there for Cath, normally, he should be (she was with him for his surgery) but ..... nah, I can't write what I'm thinking :rolleyes:
And yes, we have a lot of fan fics to read (my fav being the adult ones) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back