Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Hope everything goes back to normal as soon as possible, Ali, because you need to get in here more often. :D

Gooooooooooooooood morning rebec! Having a nice breakfast/brunch? :D I bet coolc's caps have brought you great appetite. :lol:

New assighment for coolc:

normal7x01321au7.jpg

^You bet! :D Just had some breakfast but I'm going to have lunch very soon, you guys are really distracting, at this rate I'll never get my assignments done :lol:

Btw, it should be around noon over there right? So gooooood afternoon to you :D

normal7x01321au7.jpg

doc: david. david? DAVID? pay attention. something is wrong here. this corpse's body temp should be dropping but it is stable. and nick said his watch isn't working. and look at greg. poor man has a child's acne. it's as if time were moving backwards.

LMAO. So we're playing the "back to the future" game now, huh? It's getting more and more hilarious and it's been giving me a really good day so far. So bring it on! :D

The next cap would be this one:

normal7x01355mi7.jpg

ETA: Yes rebec, it's almost 1pm here and I just had my lunch. What time is it over there?

Can I just say one thing which would mean so much? ROFLMAO.

I know I'm a minor but I get it (unfortunate? perhaps.) and it's cracking me up. I'm supposed to be doing a lab for biology (which seems to have been thrown on the back burner), but damn, this is good.

you owe me a new computer screen! this is perfect.

oh, yeah, linds party has been updated and i'm posting it in the usual places.

normal7x01355mi7.jpg

nick: hey warrick, are you sure about this? i mean if we go back that means we have to watch them...ew...i don't even want to think about it.

Hahaha this is getting really funny. And hey, you said you wanted to cap so stop blaming me! :lol: Gravy you have talents that a lot of young people your age don't. So trust me, it's a blessing. Then again, you know how trust worthy I am. :D

New part for Lindsey's Party? Goodie. Can't wait to read it. Thanks a lot coolc!

And here is the next cap:

normal7x01369fs3.jpg

EricaSJ said:
ETA: Yes rebec, it's almost 1pm here and I just had my lunch. What time is it over there?
It's the same over here, now it's 1pm already. I set my alarm to wake up at 10.30 to do my school stuff but I woke up at 11.30 :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: coolc even in your caps you have a plot, now I know why nick's watch wasn't working *hands down to you*

Gravy you don't have to say, we know you know :D

normal7x01369fs3.jpg

sofia: you guys are sissies. you know i tried the same thing once, only it was on a motorcycle. the humming of the motor...well you see the smile on my face.

Okay sista, you just had me spit all over, too. So I guess we're even now. This is kind of OT but I think Sofia was really cute in the searon premiere. Look at that smile!

...so, how is the capping going to continue? Here's your next:

normal7x01395kj7.jpg

normal7x01395kj7.jpg

warrick: nick, i think you took a wrong turn. the display in this thing shows brass and some random man.

nick: awe man. *looks around* isn't there a manual somewhere?

elsewhere:

gil: so that 7-7-7 thing
cath: ummMMMMMM-huh?
gil: that 7-7-7 you mentioned
cath: yes gil!
gil: oh, 4 heaven's sake
cath:*twists her body* gillll
gil: 7, count them 7, i mean 7 victims...
cath: oh GILLLLL, it's terrible.
gil: *presses rewind*

It's been a good day so far thanks to coolc's caps. I've been working on my computer the whole day and when I feel tired, I come back here to re-read the caps for a laugh. Hehe, Cath/Gil loving is PureJoy.

Not sure if you're up yet, but I get you another assignment. :D

normal7x01485qb2.jpg

Hey everyone i'm a newbie but i've been lurking for a while to get a feel of this site and well i love it! I just HAD to have my first post in the Gil <3 Cath ship because it is teh love and because i was looking over the GC dictionary and couldn't find Calimari.
Calimari - a meal that Gil enjoys eating "alone" or sometimes with a beer yet we all know Cath asked Gil that question because she's usually with him!

OK guys...It's time to get back ON TOPIC pronto. There is way too much chatting going on that is completely off topic.

Posts need to be a MINIMUM of 3 lines of ON TOPIC discussion (that does not mean three short sentences on three separate lines).

On topic means discussing Grissom & Catherine and continuing with your dictionary. It does not mean talking about "real life" only.

Please keep this in mind when posting.

Welcome aboard , CraneFalconGCR ! it's always a pleasure to have a new PureJoy fan with us .
And you're so right with the Calamari ;)
Well, let's continue our dictionary : O letter ?

Office
Officer
Opened
Opportunity
Oil (for masssage)
Orange juice (for the screwdriver)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back