Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Well, N letter ?

Naughty
Naked
Necklace
Nipples

Coolc , sorry about the site, I didn't know it was yours ! I love it , really :)

^ LMAO! I can see you in such a Naughty mode today, Catherine. :devil:

I've got this phrase that has to be added:

Nothing but skin (ph.)

1. What Catherine used to wear back in her dancing days.
2. What Catherine and Gil wear when they're having fun, alone.

:D

The Naughty mode is my second nature :D

"...when they're having fun, alone" ! well I hope so :lol:

CSIangel17 that's a great word! Love Music box. :D

Ok I finally was able to figure out what Catherine said at the beginning of Built to Kill about circus:
Catherine: I always liked circus.
Gil: Yeah, its fun to figure out the magic tricks.
Catherine: That's taking the fun out of it.

Well it was a short convo but it was better than the cheesy soy sorry and open sesame lines. And at least it shows that they have lots of similar interests contrary to what people say that they're opposites. They didn't talk much in the episode but I'd rather have those silent moments between them than have them say those cheesy lines.. Ugh! TMTB need some sense of humour, you think you can lend yours for a bit coolcatz?

That convo was like the old time banter, we need more of those :)

Neck
Nimble (cath's dance moves, I have other moves in mind but....never mind :D)
Napkin (gil's "speech")
Nuturing (what gil needs)

Easy access :devil:
Blindfold

LOL! Love the new additions. You guys are great.

Um totally love the GC Dictionary. :lol: Awesome jobs!

I love the captions that have started up again. :D They always make my day so much better! Laughing out loud is supposed to be healthy, right? :D

Erica, love the cap. I can't wait to see what coolc has to say about that one. I was watching the ep, and thought that you might cap that little bit. :lol:

normal7x01051sx1.jpg

gil: 4 minutes 45 seconds...
cath: clear a path people. we need sex now!
gil: 4 minutes 40 seconds
cath: screw it. we'll take that wall!

N = nurturing. What Cath does to Gil's humanity

Neck-where you find hickies (gil's on cath's, cath's on gil's. even suspicious looking burns caused by suspects seebad to the bone

Aha. No hickey yet under H in the dictionary. Definitely got to add that in.

And since we're the totally disorganised ship, how about adding an S word - Scarf - what both Gil and Cath wear at work to discreetly hide the hickeys they gave each other :D

Btw, Anne and Lisa, have I congratulated the both of you on the wonderful job you did putting up the PureJoyLove site?
ThumbsUp.gif

ren, credit goes to anne. if she hadn't been willing to do the dictionary the site would have been sitting around very dusty and alone.

*prepares broom and vacuum cleaner*

I think a lot of us are willing to help if you let us know what you need us to do, coolc. There are not many decent, comprehensive PureJoy websites and we really appreciate your hard work. :)

You know what, girls, I think we forgot two very important words to add to the N part - Natural and Natural Chemistry. What do you think? There's no explanation needed right?

Cap time:

normal7x01137ql0.jpg

thanks, e! honestly you see what catagories i have and i'm just too lazy to it. and i get frustrated very easily when something doesn't do what i want it to do.

normal7x01137ql0.jpg

gil: hey cath, i think these are part of a time machine. wanna see if we can get an extra minute or two this year?

Hehe love the time machine idea. I'd give them the whole season if I could. LOL.

Aha, that's the part of having a website that I hate the most - to maintain it. But sometimes you gotta push yourself, or it's going to become one of those many websites that never get updated.

And cap :D

normal7x01163zh7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back