Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Hmmm...this is a little far-fetched but I think I finally came up with another dictionary word.

Narcissism - a very subtle quality of Gil's that probably drives Catherine crazy.
^Sometimes in the interrogations, especially in S2 and S3 he acts so full of himself...it's cute :) I guess guys with gigantic brains are allowed to act like that.

And I just have to know....what was up with Doc's funky fiber optic headgear????

LOL I'm guilty for going off topic, but hey, I talk about stuff related to Cath and Gil even when I'm OT. :lol:

Okay I'll stop bugging the mods now. Welcome CraneFalconGCR, glad you decided to delurk. Thank you so much for Calimari, I can't believe we forgot that one. It seems that we've forgotten quite some words hehe. The unorganized ship we are. Have fun here, which I'm sure you will. :D Oh, here's our welcome basket for ya:

welcome-basket2.gif

And the dictionary...so we're on O now? How about just...

Oh!

:devil:

CraneFalconGCR, glad to see you with us. :D Welcome to the PureJoy ship, otherwise known as Your OTP. Calamari :eek: how did we forget that one. (darn)

1CSIMFan, I think you're a great mod. You're cool with everything that's going on and not too strict with rules or anything. :lol:

Um...got any spoilers for Part II, anyone?

^i think that covers everything except Ornery, Oggling, Overtime, One Hit Wonder, Organ Grinder, Ostentatious (big word), and Otosclerosis. I think that's all i wanna throw in there...for now. :D anything else you can think of? Cause this is actually nothing coming to me

xitalianxromanc said:
^i think that covers everything except Ornery, Oggling, Overtime, One Hit Wonder, Organ Grinder, Ostentatious (big word), and Otosclerosis. I think that's all i wanna throw in there...for now. :D anything else you can think of? Cause this is actually nothing coming to me

*giggles*

I've added a couple of O words.... :devil:

Whoa that's a great list to add, Mercedes. You're very talented hehe. :D Otosclerosis is absolutely a must-add. Thank you for remembering that.

*wonders why coolc hasn't capped the latest cap yet*

Here are two more words to add:

Ogle (v.) What Cath and Gil do to each other whenever they've got a chance.

Omelette (n.) What Gil cooks Cath for breakfast.

*squee* He cooks for her. :D

EricaSJ said:
Whoa that's a great list to add, Mercedes. You're very talented hehe. :D Otosclerosis is absolutely a must-add. Thank you for remembering that.

*wonders why coolc hasn't capped the latest cap yet*

Here are two more words to add:

Ogle (v.) What Cath and Gil do to each other whenever they've got a chance.

Omelette (n.) What Gil cooks Cath for breakfast.

*squee* He cooks for her. :D

Added all the latest ones, and I'll add "Cook" to C as well!

Caps were hilarious! Were on O already...gotta think of some O words.

^ Thank you, Anne. What would we do without you? :lol:

Hehe another two words to add:

Oblivious (adj.) The state Cath and Gil are in when they look at each other.

Obsessed (adj.) How Cath and Gil are to each other.

*edited for spelling. LOL*

EricaSJ said:
^ Thank you, Anne. What would we do without you? :lol:

Hehe another two words to add:

Oblivious (adj.) The state Cath and Gil are in when they look at each other.

Osessed (adj.) How Cath and Gil are to each other.

I presume you meant Obsessed, Erica dearest? ;) :devil:

Uh yes, thanks for that. LOL. You've got to know that I'm always Oblivious to other things when I'm thinking about Cath and Gil. :D

Okay another term to add:

Old Married Couple (ph.) How former CSI executive producer Ann Donahue describes Catherine and Gil. :)

normal7x01485qb2.jpg

Catherine: Nick...why did you print out the picture of Gil and I?

Nick: Uh...uhm...

Thought I'd step up to the plate since CC has disappeared!

Oh yeah! I almost forgot that Anne used to be the PureJoy cap queen on BI, when comments were still allowed. LOL. Hehe thanks a lot, Anne. That was great. Would you like some more? Because I've got a lot more. :D

normal7x01498nt9.jpg

I know it's very late to say this, but can we add Busted to the B part of our dictionary? :D

normal7x01498nt9.jpg

Nick *gulps* Please don't hurt me. It was all...Greg's idea!

Thanks for the welcome guys, i can tell i'm going to have a lot of fun here especially with those wicked caps, they had me in stitches :lol:
Anyway for O how about:
Obvious - cos' its Ovious they were made for each other
or Opera - Gil likes classical music so he might like opera plus he could take Cath with him on a date. They would look soo good all dressed up like in Formailities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back