Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

I'm really excited right now...my friend asked me to go to a hockey game (which I did, and our team lost :() but I taped the epi and I finally get to sit down and watch it. Yay! Bring on the G/C! It's almost midnight and I have to go to school bright and early, so it better be worth it.

Hehe from what I know, AWJ, it'll be worth it at the end of the episode.

Not really C/G, but amazing blending of Catherine's and Gil's scenes. And Catherine/Marg was brilliant. Breathtaking and heartbreaking.

Um...OMG. Loved the whole Catherine storyline, and a part of me was hoping there'd be more GC than that. But may I just say...I brought all of you veggie burgers? :lol: Very funny episode today, so looking forward to the next one, but can't watch it so I am very very pissed. But for those of who you haven't seen it, the case is very interesting, just...warning: you may be inclined to reach for a bucket.

Thanks for all the updates about BTK :D

Well fom what youve all been saying the episode sounds quite good, especially the Marg bit, so i cant wait to see it especially the G/C scene :) What did the new opening credits look like, i hope they didnt shorten the Marg and Billy ones down :)

They added Louise Lombard in the credits. I gotta say I love this one more than the credits in Season 6. They used some old clips from the old credits and added some Season 7 scenes. OMG!!! GREG in a SUIT. yowza. :devil:

Gravy I offered a GC hotdog sandwich first! (read my previous post) You need to ditch yours. :lol:
Uhm its past 1am EST so we can discuss the episode without using spoiler tags.

Okay I don't think spoiler tags are needed anymore which is a great thing hehe. Anyway I just watched and OH MY FREAKING GOD! The opening sequence was great because we got Cirque du Soleil. It was amazing. However the cases almost bored me to death until Cath and Nick went to the club. After that it all went *squee*! I really really loved the last scene with Cath processing herself and Gil the crime scene. It was so intense and heartbreaking at the same time. I almost cried when I saw Catherine break down in the shower. Poor girl. It's unbelievably strong of her to process herself, though, and I'm totally loving her more for that matter.

I never thought I'd say this, but I can't wait for next week. :D

Thank you Hottie Cath . This is very off topic, but why was Greg in a suit :D?

Back on topic, another question im afraid, does Cath tell anyone ie. Gil about the suspected rape, or does the episode just end on her processing? But the Gil/Cath cirque du soleil scene sounds good:)

Oh what I meant was that Greg was wearing a suit in the opening credits. :)

Back on topic, another question im afraid, does Cath tell anyone ie. Gil about the suspected rape, or does the episode just end on her processing? But the Gil/Cath cirque du soleil scene sounds good:)
As for your next question CSIAngel, we'll have to find out next week if Cath's gonna tell anybody. But from what I heard
Cath is gonna tell Sara what happened to her

^^ No, Cath hadn't left the motel room when the episode ended. She proceeded herself and got in the shower after that. Then she lost it in there. It was a really really great scene. Just breathtaking. Another brilliant performance by Marg as Catherine. I do hope that Gil will get to know about it and offer her comfort. At least she still remembered that he wouldn't go to the club if he had thought he'd have to dance. :)

I want to know Gil's reaction to what happens to Catherine in the episode. IF they write him a reaction.

*grumbles about stupid writers*

All the latest words are in the dictionary!

Thanks Hottie Cath and Erica lol i have so many questions about the ep, but i wont bore you all with them :lol:

That scene sounds really good, well not good for Cath, but a good ending for the episode, im sure Marg acts it out amazingly.

Im glad Cath tells Sara about the rape, it would be alot better if it was Gil, but i think its nice that she apparently tells Sara cos they havent always seen eye to eye on cases :)

Well Greg in a suit in the opening credits is still great :D

^ LOL Anne. Knowing the writers, I'm not keeping my hopes high. :lol: Thanks for adding the latest words to our dictionary. You've been doind a wonderful job. :)

Gravy, sorry, I prefer Hottie's hotdog sandwich. :D

I think I liked the premiere .. not sure though lol. The beginning when the door opened & Gil & Cath were standing there, it was just like old times, almost. And the bumping of the arms while walking down the hallway - classic :) I liked the end where they would go back and forth between Cath in the motel & Gil at his crime scene.

Oh, and where was Hodges in the opening credits? There was Sofia, but no Hodges.

Every store in the nation should refuse to carry veggie burgers after tonight. I mean, the scene was ... cute, but only because of Warrick & especially when he stole the french fry :lol:

^ Hey welcome back littlesara! It's been a while. :)

I'm not sure I liked the whole episode, either, but I absolutely loved the last 15 minutes of it. But you guys already know that I'm a big Catherine fan. LOL. Yeah I was a bit confused when I didn't seen Wallace (Hodges) in the opening credits, but I liked the new credits. They changed a few scenes and added Louise and it looked refreshing.

Funny thought about veggie burgers. :D I'm glad I'm not veggie hehe.

bobo said:
Tsk, tsk ! you're thinking about that at school !!!
is it a sexual education lesson ? :lol:
Another great word , LSCS !

LOL! No I was just in a really boring class! I thought about CSI all day and the promo video from CBS! I had internet access... :devil:

But I watched the eppie not too long ago and OMG it was great! Marg did a great job...that was a really intense scene. I was confused when they automatically went to Gils scene. Hated the part where he got...that chicka... a veggie burger. :( My freind was being a blonde so I have to explain to her what Cath was doing :rolleyes:I saw Marg on the Early Show after school and I HAD to watch that eppie! Now I have to wait until next Thursday!(you guys do too!) Wish there was more G/C though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back