Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Blue is indeed a great addtion to the C/G dictionary. I've always loved it that both of them have got beautiful blue eyes. Thanks for reminding us of that, LoveStCoffeShop. :)

Eh, animated pop-ups? How the heck do we do that? LMAO!

*takes shovel from rebec* Admit it, you just don't want to dig it by yourself. :D

Thanks for the definitions, Anne ! I was laughing alone in front of my PC :D

LCS did you mean blue ?
I think we have forgotten BULGE and BULK :lol:

EricaSJ said:
*takes shovel from rebec* Admit it, you just don't want to dig it by yourself. :D
*gasps* Erica how could you think that?

*picks up another shovel* So where do you wanna start? :lol:

The new additions are great! Blue makes me think of a phrase that is often used in fanfics: "Blue meets blue" , whenever they look at each other they're lost in a sea of blue *swoons*

Catherine I think you're permanently stuck in the gutter too :devil: Want to help out with the digging? :D

Oh coolcatz your GC site is AWESOME! How did ya even manage to make that layout its simple but amazing, I have no idea about html and all of those stuff, lol! *handsdown to you*
And Anne LOL love the GC dictionary! whoot!

And Ali!!! You're back!!! Yay! :D You've been MISSED!!! :)
LSCS yes! we definitely need to add Blue.

This is your season 7 photo Lisa..

Why, do you think I need some help Rebec ? :lol:

Love the blue add too ! god, we were on H and now we're back on the B :eek: our dictionary is gonna be as thick as the Universalis Encyclopedia :lol:

Ooo, nice choice of cap, Hottie :D Can't wait to see what coolc will come up with *rubs hands in glee*

Can we also add Blonde to the list? Teri did say that gil's girl is a blonde ;) Also need to add in Burden of Proof, since that's where we got our breakfast scene from.

LOL Catherine I meant you could give me and
Erica some help, it'll be fun!

Btw, we were on I actually and jumped all the way back to B :lol: Shall we move on to J?

I want to be the first to say this:
Jackpot ! (the place where gil and cath secretly got married)

Oh yeah meloves the layout. Great job coolc! :)

I just realized that we didn't list addict for A. I think it's a meaningful word to us PureJoy shippers because apart from that Catherine used be be an addict, we also know that she and Gil are addicted to each other. :D

Oh no, now we're going back to A? LOL!

And rebec, I think I told you not to be fooled by Catherine when you first joined the thread. :D I'll remind you again anyway...Catherine has a mind that is as dirty as yours...probably even dirtier. She definitely needs no help down the gutter. :devil:

LMAO ! Rebec don't believe Erica , she tought me all what I know about smut and gutter stuff :lol: although she's younger than me (well, I think) !!!

SO, A or J ?

I love Jackpot (one of my fav epi) .
Jerk (like Eddie)
Jeans (Gil in Jackpot) :eek:
Jaw (see the Cath's jaw when Gil talks to her about her tush)
Jealous

Btw, we have a problem gals.. who's game to watch CSI on Thursday and give us an updated, blow-by-blow account of the GC scenes in episode while its airing? I don't think we have a volunteer yet cuz nobody wants to watch CSI anymore/timezone difference. We volunteered csigrillow :lol: but she is so busy with her real life boyfriend (her tv boyfriend is Billy :lol: )

^^:lol: Well we all ended up in the same place didn't we? I'd like to say I'm pure and innocent but to be frank, I like to be corrupted :D

I love Jeans! Goes so well with the Bulge :devil:

Jacuzzi (a place where I hope gil and cath will end up together in :D)
Janitor's closet (a place where gil and cath likes to hide)

Did we include Bed, Closet and Dorky wave? I know Grissom junior hasn't been added :devil:

-------EDIT--------

I'm out of question, I only got to watch S6 because a friend downloaded it for me, S7 will most probably air in 2008 :( That's the worst case of course.

Anyways, I think coolc and ren mentioned that they are not going to watch it. Now even Ali may not be able to give us updates? When did CSI become so pathetic? Oh right, since TMTB came to stay :mad:

Btw, where's ren ? Haven't seen her for awhile

thx 4 the welcome bak EricaSJ! btw..i luv typin my user name 2!!! lmao! j/k! & thx 4 the welcome bobo!! Im usually in here a lot i juss never really have posted that much in here. this is 1 of my fav threads though!!!

I'm confused. Do you want a play-by-play of GC scenes for people from outside of the U.S. who wont get to see it until months after it airs? Or did you guys just stop watching because it became pathetic and Grey's is on at the same time? Or do you want to know what happens before it airs in your timezone in the U.S.? Is it all of the above? See...there are so many possible options lol.

Can't help either ! we're just in the half S6 over here (3 epis each sundays evening) btw, the ratings are very, very high although there is Without A Trace at the same time on another channel !
Please, guys, there is at least one of you that is gonna watch the first epi ! no ? :(

ok, first off... somebody got a man and i wasn't the first to know!!!!! ali you are so freaking dead when i see you.

gil: dead writer. *points to something* you see that?
cath: yeah, what is it?
gil: ah, brain matter i think. looks like it might have been infected.
cath: nasty.
gil: looks like sh!t
cath: $hit for brains? that explains everything.

and thanks for the compliments on the site.

I think Hottie meant she isn't going to watch the show, but she wants to know every detail about the C/G scenes so she is going to need someone in the US/Canada to do a play-by-play for her (and other people who aren't watching). I'm definitely going to watch the first two episodes, too bad I have the time difference problem though. Won't be able to watch them until several hours after they are aired.

ren is fine. She's just caught up in real life and doesn't have time to post. She does read our posts, though. Shall I say that I'm glad that some of us have got a busy life that even they decide not to watch CSI, there's still something for them to do on Thursday night? LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back