Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

LOL very funny, you girls. What if I tell you I was trying to get Catherine to explain? :D Nah, I was tired to death when I posted that so I didn't think, but I totally get what you're talking about now. :p Don't worry about being subtle, I have a great radar. :D

Hmmmm ice. That just caused some dirty thoughts in my brain again. Thanks to csigrillow's ice fic. :D

Yeah ! ICE . Are you thinking about "You can leave your HAT on" Erica ? :lol:

God, it could be a great C/G song :devil:

^ Um no? :lol: Actually I was thinking about a fic written by csigrillow in which ice is involved. I think it's titled Gil's Bad Day. Go read. You're so gonna need some ice, too. Because it's hot hot hot. :devil:

Insert. *giggle* Dirty.

You guys are welcome. I'm having fun compiling the dictionary and doing some of the definitions.

Naturally some of the things I'm adding I can't post here, but they'll be over at BTA as soon as I get round to it ;)

drumchik, yim me and i'll give the the link to the site and the password so you can change it.

these words are great.

ice...csigrillow's fic...i think it's time for gil to have another bad day.

coolcatz said:
drumchik, yim me and i'll give the the link to the site and the password so you can change it.

these words are great.

ice...csigrillow's fic...i think it's time for gil to have another bad day.

*blushes* Don't know your YIM c ;)

Pm me.

^and i don't know yours, lol! will pm you.

ok, so hmmm, ok, randomness. what do you think gil's first present to lindsey was?

coolcatz said:
^and i don't know yours, lol! will pm you.

ok, so hmmm, ok, randomness. what do you think gil's first present to lindsey was?

A stuffed ladybug or a butterfly

or maybe one of those little plastic books you can chew on. and it was about bugs.

Oh Im gonna add Hodges, he's kinda on the fence, we aren't sure yet if he's anti-GC or not but most Hodges scenes have great GC scenes in it too.

Oh and speaking of Hodges, he uses a GC vial in his trace lab. :lol: I saw the Hodges using a GC vial in the scripts of Season 7x07 "Post Mortem" and I went, "that's our vial! Must add to the dictionary!" A GC vial looks like this.

Gil's first present to Linds? I think its something about a spider. Maybe a stuffed toy (yikes creepy) or a book about 'em. She did tell him her spider joke when she was just three years old. (Secrets and Flies)

coolcatz said:
That makes me think of that chem set he got her in the episode where she didn' want a birthday party. He was so excited about giving it to her, I thought it was so cute.

AngelWearinJeans said:
coolcatz said:
That makes me think of that chem set he got her in the episode where she didn' want a birthday party. He was so excited about giving it to her, I thought it was so cute.

How cute would it have been if Gil had been invited to the birthday party? I would have loved to see that!

I've been at work all day and missed a good bit of the discussion.........but to add my two cents to the 'hairy chest'. I've noted that most men with really hairy chests also bald early and they have hairy backs too! Nasty!

Now, Gil/WP has those wonderful curly locks (if he'd grow them back out.) IMO, that has to go along way to make up for lack of hair elsewhere.

I think Gil's first gift to Lindsey was some kind of butterfly - like a keepsake porcelain or clear crystal-type figurine. Definitely had to be a butterfly. Even Gil wouldn't give a newborn a spider - of any kind!!

Re: the chem set - I bet he brought it over to the house himself, and the two of them had a great time using it!

actually i think they were all going to linds' party cuz gil and nick brought gifts (well at least gil and nick were going). i love that they were both so enthusiastic about her.

and i love how gil was so concerned about cath's major-minor blow up about it and how he reassured her she was a good mother and would raise her daughter right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back