Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

CSIangel17 said:
Um haikus are little poems that have 5 syllables in the first line, 7 in the second and 3 in the 3rd, i think. Anyway, Catherine said to Gil, "do you get those haikus from a book?" or something like that. A bit obscure i know :)
That haiku part was from SOLV, and you reminded me to add:

Grasshopper (n.) What Gil fondly calls Catherine when they are sitting in the sandbox together.

Other than that I can never think of any good words to add.

H :

Hello, dear : The words that Gil answered his wife's call.

AngelWearinJeans said:
Other than that I can never think of any good words to add.
It's the quality not quantity that counts ;) Some of mine are no-brainers :lol:

Another list of random words:

Architecture (a love of gil's that only cath knows)

Anchor (they are each other's anchor in life)

Big screen tv :D

Conference (let's just say they do more then just attending or giving talks :D)

Hermetical (sp?)

Hot dogs :devil:

Heart

Oh I love Hot Dogs...eh, I remember I used to pass hot dogs instead of cookies to everyone. :lol: I'm also loving all the suggestions you guys keep posting. I love how creative the C/G shippers are. :D

Big Screen TV hun? :D *hands rebec hot dogs*

*Takes hot dogs from Erica *
So what do you want to watch on the big screen tv? I have a list of choices:
Arm Sex
Knee Sex
Tounge Sex
Bop Tush
Boob Inspection
Tush Inspection
:lol:

But seriously, I'd really like to watch a GC slow dance scene, Formalities had the perfect setting and feel to it but we didn't get one :mad:

^ Hahaha because Gil got a 419 and Cath was left with an almost blank napkin that was supposed to have a speech written on it. :lol: But who knows? You saw Cath's face. It was like she was saying "you're so going to pay for this". She probably made him pay later. :devil:

Did we have Handholding for H already? Because that's what they do very frequently. :)

See? I can be iccocent, too. *smiles sweetly*

Ha ! you innocent, Erica :rolleyes: btw, I already added Hand ! but I forgive you (for this time) :D

Well, I've not ideas anymore for the H, then I'm ready for the I :

Ideal (our fav couple)
Interest (for each other)
Introduce (don't ask)

^ Glad you got my joke. It's impossible that I'll ever be innocent when it's about PureJoy. :D *hands you hot dogs as well*

Intrude (v.) What Catherine and Gil always do to each other's personal space.

BTW Anne is organizing the dictionary for us. She showed me her list and I must say I was really impressed. She gives excellent definitions to the words/terms/phrases we have suggested. So come on you guys. Bring it on! :lol:

CSIangel17 said:

Hairy Chests - because Catherine likes them, and i think Gil has one :devil: :lol:

Gil has a hairy chest?
Blushing.gif

I'd like to put my two-cents in with the Alphabets you got going . . .

"H" is for: Heather :p

What can I say? I love the Lady. I hope she comes back this season. :D

------------------
HotCouples.jpg

*takes the hot dog with pleasure*

Insert
Innuendo
Interact

Oh yes, Heather ! how can we forget her in the C/G dictionary ! and no, Gil hasn't a hairy chest :D

Hey WP! *waves* Glad to see you again! :)

You were right, Heather would be a great addition to the dictionary. Jeez how could we forget about her? After all, she's one of the people that we'd like to have a threesome with Cath and Gil. :devil: I love her, too. And I certainly hope that we'll see her again. :)

Catherine, I love innuendo and interact, but insert? *is confused*

bobo said:
Oh yes, Heather ! how can we forget her in the C/G dictionary ! and no, Gil hasn't a hairy chest :D

I'm honored you have her in the G/C dictionary. Thank you. :D

I wouldn't mind seeing proof Gil doesn't have the hairy chest. That would be nice. :devil:

Sinful thoughts on a Sunday? :lol:

--------------------
MyTeam.jpg

EricaSJ said:
Catherine, I love innuendo and interact, but insert? *is confused*
I have my own definition for that but if I post it I'll be banned :lol: I can only say that it's the same idea as entering, what catherine has in mind I have no idea ;)

WP I love your banner! Thanks for bringing up Heather , we'll add the Lady when we get to L, there's never too much for good things :D

Illegal (the things they do to us shippers :D)

Intelligent (they have great minds but they don't seem to use it when it comes to realising the obvious)

Irresistable (they can never say no to one another, we can never say no to them :D)

Irreplaceable (sp?) (they have a special place in each other's heart)

Inevitable (GC will rule in the end ;))

Ice (cath put it on gil's forehead in Gentle Gentle )

Rebec, we have the same definition in mind :lol: that's why I've not explain my choice ! Erica , I'm surprised that this word confused you :lol:

Waow, a great list of the I letter ! and I can't wait to read the Anne's definitions :D

WP, I already given a proof about Gil's chest ! just check some previous posts on this page :)

^^Great minds think alike? :D

I was confused that Erica was confused too :lol: Maybe Insert was too subtle for her? *wiggles eyebrows*

Btw we didn't include Heaven and Haven in H did we?

Anyway, Anne thanks for helping us compile the words, must be tough work since most of the words are thrown in randomly :lol: Cheers to you!

ETA: Intense (the way they look at each other)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back