Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

coolcatz said:
so ladies, should we add to our reasons...tt fics give us good ideas?
Definitely :D

Fanfic (n) source of ideas for words/smut :lol:

catherine mentioned gunfire , Gun hasn't been done yet, we definitely need to include that, it's the evidence which proves that cath will do anything to protect the ones she loves :)

Erica what's done is done, just make more space for me in the gutter will ya? :lol:

Here's a G-word that I'm just going to throw here and you guys can decide if it's included or not:

Greg aka Greg Sanders - former lab rat/current CSI newbie whom both Cath & Gil have taken under their wings for his training, and at times have treated as a son.

gown [n] - the garment Gil wore in the hospital that gave Cath a good view of his tush.

Sorry, I haven't looked through all of the words listed yet. Has anyone listed Gil under "G" yet?

ETA:
Do we have glasses *thud* yet?

LOL rebec, welcome to the bottom of the gutter. Make yourself home and enjoy all the guttery thoughts with the smuthead who was born living there. :D

Greg is indeed a very good word for our dictionary, kay, thanks a lot for bring it up. And yes, we did have both Gil and Gil Grissom listed. ;)

ETA: OMG no glasses *thud* yet! Gosh how could we even forget that?! :eek:

EricaSJ said:
LOL rebec, welcome to the bottom of the gutter. Make yourself home and enjoy all the guttery thoughts with the smuthead who was born living there. :D

Greg is indeed a very good word for our dictionary, kay, thanks a lot for bring it up. And yes, we did have both Gil and Gil Grissom listed. ;)

ETA: OMG no glasses *thud* yet! Gosh how could we even forget that?! :eek:

Greg.......
drool.gif

Glasses......
drool.gif

Greg definitely needs to be included, he's the one who realised that gil and cath were tight :D

Glasses, makes me think of the new promo pic where gil seemed to wearing cath's glasses :lol: Maybe they got out of bed in a hurry and grabbed the wrong pair, cath may have taken his :D

*looks for a comfy spot in the gutter*
I'm not leaving anytime soon ;)

I think "glasses" needs to include a picture reference too - for both Cath & Gil.

The gutter? Nope. Not going there.
*begs* Please don't take me there with you. *gulp* my mind thinks of strange things when you bring me there.

*GRRRRRRR*

*sigh* Damn! you guys always convince me to go there. Shame on you!!!

Yep Greg should definitely be in the dictionary, possibly with a pic too :)

Can i make a little contribution, with H?

Hodges - cos Gil and Cath always have fun in scenes with him and great banter.

Heat

Haikus

Home - cos Catherines been to Gils home, and knows what he does there.

Hat - he must have worn that hat because Catherine told him too, otherwise he wouldnt have made such a big style statement.

Hairy Chests - because Catherine likes them, and i think Gil has one :devil: :lol:

*waves to kay *
Glad you decided to drop by, it's so much more fun down here, you'll be inspired and get even more great ideas to add to the dictionary :D

As for the glasses pics, hottie already posted them in page 5
Hottie_Cath said:
Cath+ Gil+glasses= Rawr!
:devil:
They're just irresistable :D

Hmmm, home , makes me think of another word for C: condo :lol:

Anyways, a home is what gil and cath should share, they'll make it a wonderful place to live in, just the two of them and lindsey, maybe also lily, don't think sam will want to move in :lol:

Btw, what's haikus :confused:

Gil ? a hairy chest ? I don't think so CSIangel :lol:

H:

Hair
Hot
Hip
Headache
Handsome
Harmony
Hand
Handcuffs :devil:
Hard :devil:

Catherine I thought that in Way To Go he did, when he was wearing that shirt? I didnt mean alot, eh will have to go look at a picture of the shirt again :)

Um haikus are little poems that have 5 syllables in the first line, 7 in the second and 3 in the 3rd, i think. Anyway, Catherine said to Gil, "do you get those haikus from a book?" or something like that. A bit obscure i know :)

And Happiness for another H word, cos thats what they bring to each other :)

CSIangel17 said:
Anyway, Catherine said to Gil, "do you get those haikus from a book?" or something like that. A bit obscure i know :)
You have good memory :lol: It's still a good addition ;)

Thanks for the pic catherine!

Whatever he doesn't have on his chest he could make it up with the beard, too bad he shaved it, not that cath would mind :D

Re: Gil &lt;3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Thanks for the pic Catherine :D

Ok so he doesnt have chest hair, im wrong :( :)

He'll have to grow some for Cath then :lol:

Yeah,he have to take Hormones then :lol:
But I'm sure she loves him with or without Beard or with or without a Hairy chest !

Well our dictionary:
I forgot a big H >> HUG (Inside The Box)

Oh yes! How could we forget teh hug?

Let's have Hostpital too since that's where they hugged :D

Humour (gil always has some humour in him when he's around cath, they always like to humour each other )

Charm (they charm each other off their feet; not sure if this has been done before :confused:)

Ear surgery (cause of teh hug :D)

Good luck

:lol: I'm just throwing in whatever that pops into my head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back