Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Has anyone here ever seen the CSI:AY:AY: promo from CBS? THAT is definitely the best GC moment ever. It cracked me up when I first saw it, but then I thought it would be great if they actually did that for an episode. Too bad they never will. :(

Wow you guys update fast! LOL How does the G/C dictionary thing work?

EricaSJ love your banner! Its hilarious. Is it from season 7?

hehehe I've been lurkin for a bit. But I have to say that Lizzie's banner made me think of something. Babies! That's something we can put in the dictionary. Cause they've got Linds or if you don't believe in that philosophy they'll eventually have kids. Also the babies were just sooo cute it reminds me of a few fics where they have triplets...mainly mine... :D

ya so...ya

AngelWearinJeans said:
Has anyone here ever seen the CSI:AY:AY: promo from CBS? THAT is definitely the best GC moment ever. It cracked me up when I first saw it, but then I thought it would be great if they actually did that for an episode. Too bad they never will. :(
LOL that was a great promo. So hilarious and so G/C. Although there were subtitles, I still wish I understood Spanish because I wanted to understand those lines without the help of the subtitles. :D

LoveStCoffeShop it isn't from season 7. It's actually a behind-the-scenes clip they made while filming Grave Danger last year. It starts with the team listening to the tape Walter Gordon (sp?) sent them and suddenly everybody starts dancing like crazy. It had never been published until they used it to promote the summer reruns this June/July. :)

As for the dictionary, we're on G right now. Feel free to add words/terms/phrases that you think fit C/G. Of course you can always go back to add words to previous letters.

That's cool EricaSJ, is there any place where I can see this promo of everyone dancing, because now I'm all excited. It's not the same one where Doc. Robbins sings about the cause of death is it? That one was cute too, but I don't think it showed much of Catherine.

AngelWearinJeans said:
That's cool EricaSJ, is there any place where I can see this promo of everyone dancing, because now I'm all excited. It's not the same one where Doc. Robbins sings about the cause of death is it? That one was cute too, but I don't think it showed much of Catherine.
^ No, it's not the one with Doc singing and playing the air guitar. That promo only got a very small part of the ad I mentioned. :)

As for where to get the clip, sorry I can't post a link here because it's not allowed to post download links. So check your pm. ;)

I'm so bad. I forgot to add a very important one to B.

Breast Inspection (v).
1. One of Gil’s favorite pastimes around Catherine

^i think that also should include the following: "also know as boob inspection, tata inspection, checking out the boys."

the dancing promo rocks. it is so funny. all serious and then rocking csi's.

oh, i'm almost up to the new bugman in my reading.

coolcatz said:
^i think that also should include the following: "also know as boob inspection, tata inspection, checking out the boys."

I'm sure you'll enjoy it, C. One word - heels.

We also need to add Eye-Candy to the E part, you know. Because it's a.) the name of a thread dedicated to half of C/G and b.) one of the many things that Catherine means to Gil.

Eye-Candy© anyone? :D

EricaSJ said:
We also need to add Eye-Candy to the E part, you know. Because it's a.) the name of a thread dedicated to half of C/G and b.) one of the many things that Catherine means to Gil.

Eye-Candy© anyone? :D

Consider it added, Lady E.

Am I copyrighting this one too?

I'm not sure if this has been done before but I think we need to include best freinds in B words, must this be copyrighted too? :lol:

Oh, gil likes to do butt inspection too, so we have to add that in :D

Since I'm still hopelessly stuck in the gutter, I thought of another word for C. It's also a body part and let's just say that in fanfics it's another thing that gil likes to suck apart from bones :devil:

*joins Erica at the bottom of the gutter*

Sorry, I've been kind of out of the loop for a bit here. That's what going from a 40-hour to a 50-hour work week will do.

Can we just assume that any of the words going into our dictionary are CG copyrighted?

Now - can someone put up a list of what we've already got here to clear up the confusion?

Another G word: (not sure if it's been included yet)
Gun [n] - the weapon Cath uses to protect Gil (Strip Strangler & Shooting Stars in the commune)

Drumchik said:
coolcatz said:

I'm sure you'll enjoy it, C. One word - heels.

yep. enjoyed it. got some ideas too.

so ladies, should we add to our reasons...tt fics give us good ideas?

OMG rebec! Dirty, dirty aren't we? :devil: *slaps self* I destroyed an innocent soul, again. Ow. Not that I don't like it, though. :D

*waves* Hey kay, glad to see you back! Don't worry, Anne is organizing a list for us. And yes coolc, TT fanfics definitely help a lot. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back