Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do W/O H

That just reminded me of the "breakfast" scene in BoP
CATH: Are you in denial? No, that's ... no, no ... way too analytical.

yeay for the poll winners! Quick question, who are the villians that won the poll cos my link doesnt work :( :D

You don't need the link, I'm sure you can guess who they are :lol:

CSIangel17 said:
yeay for the poll winners! Quick question, who are the villians that won the poll cos my link doesnt work :( :D
Uh...who else? TPTB. You didn't recognize Carol? :lol:

EricaSJ said:
CSIangel17 said:
Uh...who else? TPTB. :lol:
The winner for best villains are "the inept writers and producers".. and the ones in the pic are David Rambo and Carol Mendelsohn. lmfao E!!! i didn't realize that rambo looks like ecklie till you said it. :D

^ The first time I saw that icon, I thought it was Marc Vann. LOL. But then I realized that the winner was TPTB and figured he was actually David Rambo. Stupid me. :lol:

No, no you're not stupid :lol: but Ecklie he's not a villain, Erica ! he's just a jerk with Grissom :D well, I'm just biased cuz I love him !

EricaSJ said:
Uh...who else? TPTB. You didn't recognize Carol? :lol:

nope i didnt :lol: obviously am too disgusted at them to recognise them :lol: i thought carol mendelsohn looked familiar but have never seen the other guy before, obviously dont know enough about them :) *goes off to swot up on TPTB*

now i want all poll results listed with winners like this. somebody find hottie. she has to rework some stuff.

we are still on ww right?

ok, so question. why did gil let cath keep working the case?

coolcatz said:
ok, so question. why did gil let cath keep working the case?
Because it wasn't his decision to make. Remember, they're both supervisors now. The only person that would have been able to make that decision (besides Cath herself) would be Ecklie. It seemed he was satisfied with the information she gave him during their discussion, or he would have done something. (like I said, he's got a major crush on her. Comes in handy in times like these.)

*has another "oh, d'oh!" moment*

thanks kaylyne.

and yes, ecklie does seem to let her get away with just as much as gil. oh do you think that is something else that would explain his behavior? that he couldn't have a say in how she worked teh case this time?

I'm guessing that was a big part of it. He's finally realizing that there's very little he can do about her decisions anymore.

His thinking would be that she should have at least said something to begin with as soon as they went back to the bar, then recused herself from this case. I'm sure he thinks that's what he would have done in that situation, but you know he wouldn't have. He would have done exactly what Cath did - worked harder to find the answers. I still think he was a jerk in the end.

Ah, no better winner for the villian award :D Thanks Hottie !

I love Ecklie too, he's a great jerk and a GC magnet in many ways. Cath deals with him for gil (since he and gil are oil and water) and gil faces off him for cath *sigh*

^ Oh yeah. That's definitely something I love about Ecklie. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back