Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do W/O H

CSIangel17 said:
Rebec thanks for letting me know, sorry Catherine :)
:lol: catherine is a much nicer name, especially in the purejoy thread don't you think? I bet she has lots of fun :D

^ Yeah. Even said she liked it when Gil called "her" name. LMAO.

He, he yes I do LOVE when he calls my name :lol:

I agree with your post Erica, Cath needed some friendship at the end of WW but they say that Gil and Sara are together for a long time (even if I can't buy that) but that's why I can't help but thinking about WTG when he judges her for Novack in WW cuz if we listen to TMTP, he already was with Sara so he hasn't the right to lecture Cath . IMO of course ;)

:lol: Don't get me started on that! I wonder if catherine (willows :D) gets goosebumps (the good type) whenever she hears him call her name. I know our catherine does :lol:

im sure she does - who wouldnt :lol:

especially when they look at each other like this:

grillowscopy.gif

Oh, all Catherines get goosebumps when we hear him calling our name or when he's looking at us like that :lol:

Aww Gil needs some lovin', he ain't that bad.. lol! I think the root of Gil's out of character (OOC) ways are these people..

tvepsmall4xt.jpg

Best Male, Best Female Performance Winners

1. Best Villain -
villains.gif
:lol:
They won this by a landslide

2. Best Comedic Performance -
comedy.gif

1st- Fur and Loathing
very close are..
2nd- S5's King Baby, S4's Dead Ringer and S1's Evaluation Day

3. Best GC song-
bsong.gif

1st- Are You Gonna Be My Girl? - Dead Ringer
2nd- Ain't no Sunshine by Bill Withers- S1 Anonymous
3rd- Waltz of the Flowers by Piotr Tchaikovsky-S1 Table Stakes

bobo aka catherine, I'll give Gil the benefit of the doubt lol. If TMTB pushes through with their plan of putting Gil in a "relationship for so many years" (as Mendelsohn said) that would make him hypocritical in Weeping Willows. But since TMTP hasn't written what they were saying in the interviews yet (i hope they won't ever), I think that Gil in Weeping Willows was the jealous Gil-- he is jealous because Cath has a life outside of the lab.. he wants Cath to be like him who lives a reclusive life.. she should stay with him in the lab.. In other words, he wants Cath to himself. :D

Hottie those are so cute! :lol:

Aww hypocritical Gil. I'll just go by weepingwillows's theory that he cares more about Cath (erm Catherine lol) than the others that's why he reacted as such.
I think he wants Cath to be like him who lives a reclusive life.
Can I rant just a little about Gil? Just a little. What's so great about being reclusive and unemotional anyways that he promotes it so much? He can live his life any way he wants, just let others live theirs as they want to.
Catherine: I went out after work. Is it a crime to want a little human contact?
Grissom: I guess that's why I don't go out.
Ugh. No he stays in. I changed my mind. I'd go with the hypocritical Gil.

Anyways, back to Purejoy...
I think that Gil in Weeping Willows was the jealous Gil-- he is jealous because Cath has a life outside of the lab.. he wants Cath to be like him who lives a reclusive life. In other words, he wants Cath to himself.
That makes sense though. I think a part of him is jealous like you said. But there's also a part of him that sincerely believes his way of living is the best way there is.

Tushie aka Hottie, I really am OK with the poll's results !

But I don't agree with you that Gil wants Cath having his reclusive life (or he's hypocritical AND selfish) ! on the contrary, I think that maybe he'd love to have her "normal" life (but with her, of course) !

LMAO. Thanks for the results, Hottie. Nothing beats Fur and Loathing! :lol:

ITA, cofi. Sometimes I think the meaning of "someone who doesn't judge me" is actually "someone who sees me as the center of his/her life".

i love it hottie. and the villian winner is so appropriate.

EricaSJ said:
Sometimes I think the meaning of "someone who doesn't judge me" is actually "someone who sees me as the center of his/her life".
Oh you reminded me of the 'someone who doesn't judge me' part! If that is true then wouldn't Cath be just the perfect one for him? Cath knows him the best, and is actually the only one who knows him enough to judge him. Even so, she doesn't. She understands the way he is and accepts it.

cofi_shot said:
Oh you reminded me of the 'someone who doesn't judge me' part! If that is true then wouldn't Cath be just the perfect one for him? Cath knows him the best, and is actually the only one who knows him enough to judge him. Even so, she doesn't. She understands the way he is and accepts it.
That is so true, cofi. But they had to ruin it. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back