Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

I always arrive in the middle of meaninful discussions (aka coolc's CSI sex ideas)!
Was I gone for too long? LOL
Gotta a bit of catching up to do... *gone for a while*

LOL rookie that was so true. You always pop in when we're discussing something really meaningful aka the gutter. :lol: You were certainly gone for too long. We've missed ya and this thread isn't the same without you, girl. ;)

I knew about the casting thing about Butterflied, it was in the commentary. Anyone doesn't know about it can try listening to the commentary of this episode again. I've never heard about the strawberry jam, though. That was funny. :D coolc, do tell him to behave. :lol:

Rookie, I've finally managed to catch up with you! You better come back more often :D

csigrillow said:
If she stops going to the gutter, then I'll have to dust off my stethoscope and go save her cause something’s wrong! :lol:

Very good point.

*waves* Hey Claw and E! *smooches*

Hey Lynny *smooches back* :lol:

Another thing I found interesting about Butterflied is that Sara knew Gil would listen to Catherine and asked Catherine to talk to him. So I guess the understanding between the two older CSIs is really obvious and the others can see it clearly. They know each other so well not because they're similar, in fact, we all know that they are different, even opposite on a lot of things. They know each other because they truly care and are willing to learn about one another. :)

Good point, E.
I also think, by that time - as Sara had just seen the victim - she realized why Gil was being so weird to her earlier. She knew enough not to contact him again with that info. She's seen enough by then - in four years- to know that Catherine would be the appropriate person to give him the info.

P.S. icon updates from "play with fire" at my LJ (for anyone interested - but No GC :devil:)

LOL. Someone's still UP. :D

Hehe people here won't mind that they are not C/G icons as long as they are good ones, and yours are always great, Kay. ;) PwF is a great episode, too.

BTW, Hottie, what happened to the GCTV awards? Any more polls?

Oh the polls. I remember the polls. I miss them, Hottie. :lol:

Play With Fire...that's always a good episode to watch if you're looking for angst or an episode to stir up your imagination.

And I just had to post this one. So...awe...*sighs*

normal4x121714uy.jpg

Beautiful couple, ain't they?

Tada! The GCtv poll is back again :lol: The Categories on this poll are based on the MTV Movie Awards. So blame them for the category names. ;)

But I will change the banner first because OMG!!!! I found this on the http://www.graveshiftcsi.com site. Who made this banner?!?!?!?! She's a genius I wanna marry her and have her kids. :lol: Mad props to her for doing this dayum hot banner. *iz in love*

gotyourback4qv.jpg

Best Male Performance
Best Female Performance
Best Villain
Best Comedic Performance
Best GC Song

You may choose many (2 or 3) in the categories.

OOoh, I love the poll.

FILHA! You better get your behind on YIM soon. I miss my filha! I won't be around until this afternoon tho. Work calls.

Me thinks Hottie is being mean again. 3 votes for each category? You've got to be kidding! Gosh it was so difficult I actually spent a good 10 minutes pondering over it. LMAO!

Oh Hottie, I think Gomey made that banner. I saw an icon cropped from that banner in her LJ. I could be wrong, though. That banner is pure hattayz.

ARGH! only THREE votes?!?! And NO "all of the above" choice?! Hottie I hate you! *smirk*

Best Kiss: the first two, of course! The ET kiss was just so cute with them clowning around. *sigh* Jann Carl played it up with them real well too.

Best Action: Off course, I had to vote for my all-time favorite (Lindsey's rescue) even though it wasn't GC. Also had to go with the "boat" scene in PMJ, and GVTV.

Best Fight: Again with PMJ, "how can I help", and then I went with the "eye duel". That pretty much sums up their fights. Those two can say so much with absolutely NO words - just facial expressions.
OMG! How could I have not voted for "king baby"? I don't know. Brain lapse, maybe?! I'm not fully functioning yet as I had to get up early today, after a long night of being too absorbed in re-reading the "Platypus" fic last night and forgetting to go to sleep.

Geez we need to hunt down the banner maker so that I could marry her. :lol: If its Gomey, mad props to her for making that banner.
I took hours to figure out my choices. lol!
Best Kiss: I also went with the ET and the second answer. For Best Action Sequence I chose Too Tough To Die, Gil standing UP in Assume Nothing ( :lol: hey that was one hell of an action! ) and of course the Grissom vs. the Volcano scene because Gil went physical on that ep without Cath begging for it. For Best Fight I chose Pleding Mr. Johnson and all the Weeping Willows scenes. The problems in those eps were so much like the problems married couples go through.

Ah yes, I voted for all the scenes from Too Tough to Die. It's always been a very special C/G episode in my heart. Hey I see many people have voted, how come only the three of us posted about our votes? Huh? Huh? Come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back