Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hottie_Cath, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

Hehe why don't we just link rebec to the thread...here it goes. ;)

2. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

Ah, you see, Erica, that's why you're the smart one. I didn't even think of that! :rolleyes:

3. rebec

rebec Police Officer

*hugs Erica and Ren* Thanks alot!

4. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Don't worry, like Hottie said, it is a general reminder. It's posted in all the threads. And there has been lengthy meaningful posts of late so yay. :)
    I agree. It's actually the reason why I'm a multishipper in the first place, because I pretty much love all characters. (Even though I'm currently disappointed in some.)

Yeah I could totally see Cath saying that line! Also, didn't she mention something to Sara about relationships in a workplace not being a good idea? I can't remember the exact quote but it was just from Season 6.

OT: I haven't used the jump button till now. :lol: Thanks for reminding me of that function.

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ And Rissa, too. She edited her post and added a link for you. ;)

LOL ren, smart and wise are different. I might have a few clever ideas every once in a while, but you're the wise one. Hehe. Speaking of smart, Rissa is waaaaaay smarter than I am. She always have the weirdest, yet hilarious ideas. So does coolc. :lol:

47. Because she knows he had a burn before. (Burden of Proof)

6. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

^^^She did? Ha that's cool. Maybe she saw where it is. By the way, do we know where it is? I don't think I've seen that ep.

I know! I miss not only the GC dynamics but also the team dynamics as well. Sometimes, it looks like the characters are working on separate cases because they hardly interact with each other anymore. I miss the times when they used to speak about cases they don't even have in common.

7. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

Burden of Proof! Now there's a good example of how to end an episode... Of course it isn't the only great example of a satisfying end that GC have given us. :D

You see, GC are so natural, so comfy, that their interaction just gives that restful note to a stressful day's end. That too is what has been lost.

8. rebec

rebec Police Officer

Erica thanks for reminding me *hugs rissa too*

What erica meant was that cath knew he had a relationship that went bad not literally a burn

Cath: wow, you have been burned bad huh? Welcome to the club, I had third degree burns from my marriage
    (at least I think that's what she said, erm kaylyne... help? *gives my best smile*)

Yeah, those times that they would sit around and discuss a case over a meal *sighs* those were the good old days

------edit-------

A little too comfy for normal friends I would say, cath could have just sat on the couch but nooooooo she had to dominate the whole couch! Poor gil, where is he going to sit?

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Gotta get this in before the new thread where we start other discussion:
    Wow! Great discussion you guys! Almost a full page for me to catch up on & it took 20 minutes to do so. Now, since Alzheimers is kicking in, I can’t remember everything I wanted to comment on. Here’s a start:
    You know, I haven’t really watched anything since the S6 fiasco. I’ve seen a few episodes here & there - mainly on Spike TV while at work, so no sound). I’ve perused through a few transcripts, made a few icons, but that’s about it.

You know, I actually saw Sara sit in that spot (I think it was a S6 epi, but can’t remember). I was sputtering “she can’t do that! THAT’S Cath’s spot!” HMPH!

You know, I think that’s where the real fall-down of the show started. In the first four seasons, you normally had your core writers. They & the directors would work on a rotation basis. Now, you’ve got new writers stepping in left & right, who seem to have no clue about any backstory for anything. They just write how they think they’ve seen something from maybe a single previous episode.

OK, I know there was more to comment on, but can’t remember what it was currently.

10. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

LMAO! Sorry told ya I haven't seen that ep! Thanks by the way. Anyways, which relationship was she talking about? *is clueless*

OT: Oh we're gonna have the new thread in a few minutes. :D

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Yeah, what I meant was Cath knew Gil had been burned by a relationship. Sorry for getting you confused, cofi. :D *looks at the quote* Ah poor Cath, third degree burns. Sigh.

12. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

you know how much fun a shower for two can be

now, re: tbonz, i don't think it was about here. and e makes a great point. if you don't ship it don't be a hypocrite and pretend you do. it's blatently obvious to the real shippers.

re: jerry stahl. that script was so trashed that i honestly think he had little to do with the final product. kinda like the ep "city on the edge of forever" on the original trek. the original script by harlan read nothing like the version they aired and they still credited him with it.

nhi--he gave her his pig. he brought it to her just so he could see her. he regretted loosing her and he did nothing to prevent the lose of warrick and nick to her. and seeing the gil from previous eps i think all of this says a lot about how he feels about her. he could have said one word and had nick and warrick on his shift but he didn't.

13. rebec

rebec Police Officer

I have no idea about that too but it kinda explains why he
    doesn't open up that much (except to his catherine ;))

How true, he always saves the best for his catherine :)
    I realise no matter how cynical or sacarstic cath gets he still makes it a point to compliment her, giving her reassurance, I thought that's very sweet of him. But then again, I'm talking about the old gil that we know so well....

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Okie dokie girls...WE'VE GOT A NEW THREAD! :D

Angie's title won. I bet she'll be so happy when she gets to see the new thread title. LOL. Now, let's head to the new place...

Gil <3 Cath: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.