Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

I've just gotta back up a second and put my 10 cents in on "11 angry jurors", since I'm way behind again.

* My favorite part: CATHERINE: Woman to woman? The pole is there for a reason. It's what you hang on to so the creeps don't pull you out of there. Smarten up.

* GREG: I'm not the allergy ace. I'm trying to get out in the field, and you're multitasking me in the lab.
CATH: Greg, I'm the one that actually put you on a case, not just talked about it.
GREG: You're also the one who took me off the case.
CATH: You know what? You started, and you gave me six strong innings, and I brought in the closer. What's wrong with that?
GREG: So what am I? Fish or fowl?
CATH: Fish -- that's a good place to start. I need you to check the victim's blood for shellfish, egg whites, nuts and soy.
GREG: The biggies.

(I love how Cath humors Greg, just like she would to Lindsey)

OK - now to "Butterflied":

- peanut butter *drool* *sigh*
- shower *drool* *sigh*
- silk *drool* *sigh*

- "let's go back to the bedroom *drooooool**slobber*
- CG processing the bathroom *sigh*
- "men need leverage" *smirk*

- CATH: "don't tell me you never went home"
GIL: "okay"I just got started in here. Haven't even gotten to the other rooms yet.
CATH: You know you lose your edge after sixteen hours. You're into your third shift. I mean, I'm all for overtime, but this is just plain greedy.
GIL: My knees can't take this anymore.
CATH: Have you eaten anything?
GIL: What did you bring?
CATH: I'll see what's in the fridge.
GIL: We have to replace that, you know.
I just love how Cath always takes care of him.

- CATH: "I think I can confirm the victim's male" (ugh! lucky girl?)

- The out-takes of Jorja trying to unscrew the drain pipes, then spilling it all over the ground *giggle*

- Sara looking at the victim for the first time after she's done printing the toes. (wonderfully acted by Jorja)

csigrillow said:
Not so fast, Lynny! I voted for you having to stay :D

Traitor :lol:

Wow, Rdizzle, thats the first time you've called me goober, should I pass out now or later? :lol:

Kaylyne I love your play by plays... You voted for who's goober right?? :D

ETA: Come on ppl, vote for who's goober. Yall don't want a catnip in your thread, right?? :D

Lynny, it had to be unanimous so that means you have to stay :lol:

iheartnickcath said:
I claim both E and Nicky :D
You're too greedy, goober. :D I don't mind, though. In fact, I plan to beat Nicky (like it was possible, hehe). :lol: Now, we not only don't mind you at all but also love you much. <3

Mmmm Butterflied! Absolutely love this episode. I shall go look for caps or transcripts to post...wait...I think Hottie and Kay beat me to both. LOL.

I like the conversation between Cath & Sara in that one.

And yes, I do claim you, E. I wuvs you.. but you don't wuvs me :(

Me wuvs ya, Lynny, but grrrr, I don't have time to get on IM. This dang job is taking me away from you girls...(wait, isn't it supposed to be "real life"? :lol:) Anyway, I hope I'll have time to get on IM and talk to you guys this weekend. We'll see. :)

I really really love the scene where Gil was processing Debbie's hallway and Cath went in and said he worked to much and needed to eat. I love that she always takes care of him and makes sure he is okay. And then there was the peanut butter scene. And when Gil was fed and had gotten his energy back, they went back to the bedroom and got silk. :devil:

your obsessed with silk now, aren't you? :lol:

iheartnickcath said:
your obsessed with silk now, aren't you? :lol:
Why, yes I am. Silk totally rocks. :D

I love chains, too. (Well, if you know which episode I'm talking about.) ;)

Awwww Lynn, you know I've gotta vote to keep you here on our thread! Who else do I need to do my episode play-by-plays for? All of the big GC'ers here know the good GC stuff already, so I don't do it for them. I do it to educate the others on how wonderful the GC parts are. Well that, and since I've watched most of the episodes with a "fine tooth comb", I can point out the little things that I catch. (Back to my Cath compilation tapes again! Gosh, I love those things!)

BTW- I even changed my icon for you (just for a day), so you can't leave now!

kaylyne my brain's rusty so your episode recaps help me so much! Dang why did I not remember Cath's "pole" line in Eleven Angry Jurors?!?! :lol: And you mentioned all the scenes I loved in Butterflied too.

I really really love the scene where Gil was processing Debbie's hallway and Cath went in and said he worked to much and needed to eat. I love that she always takes care of him and makes sure he is okay. And then there was the peanut butter scene. And when Gil was fed and had gotten his energy back, they went back to the bedroom and got silk.
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy! You nailed it E! When I saw Cath taking care of Gil in that scene, that same instant I decided to become a full blown Cath maniac and GC shipper. I love it that she doesn't whine nor beg for his attention, but instead she takes care of him. Some would argue it could be her maternal instinct taking over her in that scene, but when we saw the peanut butter scene gawd it was so full of innuendo and sexual tension.. i dont think a mom would do that. :lol: In those scenes Cath wants to be Gil's momma in the shower, bedroom, etc. :lol:

Yeah goober, I mean Ldizzle I would change my avatar too to a dancing Catnip if you want. :D

And Welcome back kelc41!!! :D You've been missed.

Oooooh I love that "pole" line. Cath is really professional no matter what she does, hehe. And yes Hottie, she was talking about taking a shower at HIS place, but he chose to skip the shower and go directly to the bedroom. Impatient, aren't we? :D

Ok...Butterflied? Where to start? There are so many innuendos in that episode, I'd lose count even if I started counting with my fingers. The Got Silk, Bedroom, Peanut Butter (hottest scene ever)...hottest scenes in GC history I think. :lol: Such UST, I swear to God.

LOL Gravy, I totally understand what you mean. There are so many great C/G moments in this episode that you can't decide where to start. :lol: Now, how about you start from the moment Cath walked into that bathroom? :D

Yup the first scenes were already oh so gclicious..

GRISSOM: "I need you to work the outside. Catherine and I will be inside."
Then they went into the bathroom and they had a nice artistic shot of Gil and Cath there with the victim. Never had been a crime scene become so beautiful. :lol: Who's the director of the ep? He did a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back