Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

i'm not stating my answer because she wouldn't let me choose all the ones i wanted too. i think i shall withhold her cath/paperairplane pic when i finally get it. i had to leave out pmj and the cath/eddie/gil fight. hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you! lol!

oh and goober, if i got up out of the gutter you wouldn't ever get cn smut over im again so think about it.

Two days without Talk and another poll :D this one was very interesting but, as always, hard to choose .

Tushie, what about your dirty dancing fic ?

And I love the Graveshift's ban, it was the third time they put it (yes, I counted) :rolleyes:

*raises eyebrow at Squishy* You wouldn't do that to me...Okay you might...But you love me, so you wouldn't, so yeah you can live in the gutter..

Polls polls polls . . . I love them. :lol: :lol:

Awwww how can anyone not choose the ET kiss
kissingsmiley.gif

------------------------
TheManTheWife.jpg

The thing is, Lynny, she wouldn't be able to write any smut if she was out of the gutter. You know, gutter is like water to her. She needs it. And so do we. :D The C/G shippers need her to write C/G smut, and you need her to give you C/N ones. So never think about getting her out of there. :lol:

Whew, that was one tough poll :lol: I really had to think about that one. Of course I had to go with the ET kiss one :D

LOL I usually don't talk about actors in here, but I must go with everyone about that ET clip, hehe. That was a hot kiss. And there were actually a few kisses, not just one. :D

I just love how playful they are in that clip. It seems everytime you see any of the CSI actors off screen (not in character) they are so playful together. I wish TPTB would incorporate that in to the show. Heck, even in the first few seasons the characters had a playfulness to them. We've lost that in the last couple seasons.

Anyway...I'm getting off track again. C'mon people and vote in the polls. Then give us your reasons why. Inquiring (and insane) minds want to know.

kaylyne said:
Anyway...I'm getting off track again. C'mon people and vote in the polls. Then give us your reasons why. Inquiring (and insane) minds want to know.
Haha. However, I seriously think you are probably the sanest one here. :D

Absolutely agree on the playful remark. I miss the banters between our beloved CSI members in the early seasons. :(

Yep, they look so sad now ! maybe, they need some smut too :)

Awe Catherine, don't be sad. We've always got THAT clip when we need to see them all playful and hilarious. ;)

And yes, I won't mind smut, either. :D

Oh yes, "the" clip ! :lol: you have my eternal gratitude for that !

bobo said:
Oh yes, "the" clip ! :lol: you have my eternal gratitude for that !
Why, thank you. I aim to please. Hehe. Anyway, it's really great to see the actors all get hyper and have fun as their characters. That clip certainly made me really want to see Catherine and Gil dance together. :)

Very much enjoyed the poll. :D I picked the ones that were getting first place for each category. :D Yay for being a hardcore GCer.

The clip? Man I feel left out. I hate my nerdy summer. :(

Awe poor Gravy. Can't let you feel left out, can we? ;) Go to our cozy corner and look into the multimedia folder, then get my gift for you guys. :D

Dang right, Yay for being a hardcore GCer. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back