Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

Hehe I can tell you who directed this episode: Richard Lewis. :) Oh that promo still is just great. Thanks for posting it, Hottie!

Hottie_Cath said:
*looks at your siggy banner* Well I agree with ya! Gil's peanut butter scene and Cath's reaction were the writers subtle way of showing orgasm on TV pg 13 style. :p

Indeed Hottie ;)

cath4gil said:
Hottie_Cath said:
*looks at your siggy banner* Well I agree with ya! Gil's peanut butter scene and Cath's reaction were the writers subtle way of showing orgasm on TV pg 13 style. :p

Indeed Hottie ;)
Oh I swear I'm loving the peanut butter scene even more. :lol: Just thinking about Cath's face when Gil took his finger out of his mouth...mmm so HOTTARIFIC.

normal4x121308mu.jpg

normal4x121313gd.jpg

God, Erica. Are you trying to kill me? Showing me this picture this early in the morning could cause heart failure!

Erica, you're killing me here ;), so many good memories of that scene :devil:

Hey, blame the HOTTARIFIC couple aka Catherine and Gil. :lol: It's their fault. :D *tries to look innocent*

BTW, Tracey, your sig isn't bad, either. ;)

Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her

Heya Sandle_Luver Glad you dropped by and here's your welcome basket. :D
welcome-basket2.gif

So tell us what's your favorite GC scene?

*thud* Erica that peanut butter scene is so GClicious, thanks for posting the pics. :) I heard that the peanut butter in the scene was supposed to be strawberry jam but because of some casting fluke on the show, they changed it to peanut butter. (Rambo and the gang were all ready setting up the props when the jar of strawberry jam went missing luckily an opened jar of peanut butter was lying around). :D :p

ROFLMAO! Are you serious, Hottie? Hmmmm strawberry jam would be great, too, but I think I prefer peanut butter. :D

Got silk?

normal4x121441js.jpg

*gasps* *smirks*

normal4x121489ek.jpg

Why yes, I do. :devil:

normal4x121500wf.jpg

You think Im kidding?!?!? ask coolcatz, she and Rambo are already AIM pals. LOL! :lol:
Another yummy pic E thanks for posting. You are indeed the queen of caps.

Strawbery jam, Wow Hottie haven't heard that one, glad they went with peanut butter though, more sexy :devil:

EricaSJ said:
Hey, blame the HOTTARIFIC couple aka Catherine and Gil. :lol: It's their fault. :D *tries to look innocent*

BTW, Tracey, your sig isn't bad, either. ;)

It is isn't it, damn them! :lol:

;), quite good isn't it, those naughty rascals ;) :lol:

Yeah goober, I mean Ldizzle I would change my avatar too to a dancing Catnip if you want.

Liar! :lol:

Cath's purty in those pics, Yup that she is :D

well well well. cath's pole line in 11 angry jurors rocked.

now back to peanut butter and silk. my god that was nothing but a metaphored sex talk followed by bedroom action (csi style of course). so hot! so very very hot! *moronic writers getting away from that* oops sorry, lost my train of thought.

yeah, me and my buddy david...well i'm beating him with a wet noodle till he learns to behave. lol!

You know, I'd like to see you one day without going to the gutter. I really would.

If she stops going to the gutter, then I'll have to dust off my stethoscope and go save her cause something’s wrong! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back